Another Deadbeat Twoofer!!

Fizz

Rookie
Nov 20, 2009
Hi Terral,

you will be glad to see i started a new thread all my own. i guess that gives me the god-like status you feel you have.

anyway, i was wondering if it is required that you be a deadbeat dad, abandon your children and fail to pay your taxes in order to be a real life Twoofer.

is this really you in this lawsuit? i wouldnt think a man with such christian ideals would not support his very own children. what kind of example would this send? why would a deeply christian man lie on his tax returns and owe the IRS so much money?

http://www.websupp.org/data/MDFL/8:04-cv-01768-23-MDFL.pdf

i'll summarize here for those that have trouble opening pdf files.

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
MIDDLE DISTRICT OF FLORIDA
TAMPA DIVISION
IN RE: THE MARRIAGE OF:
JENNIFER CROFT n/k/a
JENNIFER PEERS,
Plaintiff,
v. Case No. 8:04-cv-1768-T-TBM
TERRAL L. CROFT,
Defendant,
v.
UNITED STATES,
Third Party Defendant.
/
O R D E R
THIS MATTER is before the court on the Motion by the United States for
Summary Judgment (Doc. 17). The Plaintiff has not filed a response to the motion.

I. The undisputed facts establish that on July 6, 1988, the Circuit Court in and for
Pinellas County, Florida (hereinafter “the circuit court”), entered a Final Judgment of
Dissolution of Marriage, which, inter alia, ordered Terral Croft to pay child support to
Plaintiff. The Final Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage also granted Plaintiff use and
1A copy of the March 21, 1992, Judgment by Operation of Law is submitted as an
exhibit. See (Doc. 17, Ex. 8). The August 26, 1994, Judgment by Operation of Law is not
contained in the record but is referenced in the Final Judgment. See (Doc. 17, Ex. 9).

2 According to the notice, Mr. Croft had unpaid assessments totaling $73,857.06.

2 possession of the marital residence located at 9025 First Street Northeast, St. Petersburg, Florida. Mr. Croft was not faithful in making child support payments, and in accordance with Florida law, on March 21, 1992, and August 26, 1994, the Clerk of the circuit court entered Judgments by Operation of Law on the accruing child support.1 On August 26, 1996, the United States Internal Revenue Service (hereinafter “IRS”) filed a Notice of Federal Tax Lien as against Mr. Croft’s interest in the home securing certain unpaid tax liabilities of Mr. Croft.

On April 6, 2004, the circuit court granted Plaintiff’s Motion for Contempt/Final Judgment
and entered a Final Judgment against Mr. Croft in the amount of the support arrearage,
$131,495.34, together with additional interest effective August 26, 1994.
By the Final
Judgment, Mr. Croft agreed to pay a sum certain in cash to Plaintiff and to take such steps as necessary to transfer to Plaintiff his interest in the marital residence, without any lien or
encumbrance, in full satisfaction of the support arrears. Additionally, Plaintiff’s exclusive use ownership and possession of the property was reconfirmed, and she was granted an equitable lien on Mr. Croft’s interest in the subject property and permission to file a complaint seeking to foreclose said lien. See (Doc. 17, Ex. 9).

Last edited:
Hi Fizz:

Hi Terral,

you will be glad to see i started a new thread all my own. i guess that gives me the god-like status you feel you have ...

Fizz attacks 'my person,' because he cannot address the substance of my 911Truth Arguments (my Work). FYI, all of the matters you reference were settled in court years ago, as your information is a bit outdated. My Challenge (Accept The Challenge) is for Official Govt Stooges (like you) to start your own "Flight 93, Pentagon" and "WTC-7" Topics using whatever 'you' call credible evidence.

02766a20.jpg

Try to transform this EMPTY HOLE into your crashed 100-ton Jetliner! We all need a good laugh!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]Mr. Fizz Is SOOO Pathetic ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
So.....there is a conspiracy among twoofers to not pay child support?

Why is terral trying to hijack the discussion from that back to 911?

Although, 2004 was long time ago, and I must say that there is a real conspiracy involving the government against divorced fathers. So I am torn on this one......which conspiracy to post about?

Personally, I don't mind Terral. At least he's not calling everyone who disagrees with him a "****."

And generally, I don't like these types of threads. I don't see what his child support has to do with his argument.

However, since this has to do with Terral's central argument.

Terral Croft,
please take notice:
You gained entry into this email group by claiming that you are a
member of the "Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth" group. That gave
you an air of respectability which you abused immediately upon
publishing the material with the title above.

There is NO ONE within the science and technology community of the 9/11
Truth movement who is putting forth such preposterous stuff. What you
are doing is setting up impossible scenarios which are then used to
harm the Truth movement by arming the debunkers against us.

I see that in the year 2006 you did the same thing by claiming that the
Pentagon was hit by a Tomahawl missile, here:
Pentagon Damage Caused by Tomahawk Missile

It's one thing to say that the US Official Conspiracy Theory is
bullshit (which it is) and quite another to claim that you know the
details of what happened ...without a single shred of evidence, without
any verifiable claim.

As one of the moderators of the group, I will remove your recent posts
from the archives and will place your membership on "moderated" status.
This means that anything else posted by you will first have to be seen
by one of the moderators before being published to our members and
readers.

Please reconsider the course you are taking.
Petros

Yahoo! Groups

Last edited:
Personally, I don't mind Terral. At least he's not calling everyone who disagrees with him a "****."

And generally, I don't like these types of threads. I don't see what his child support has to do with his argument.

However, since this has to do with Terral's central argument.

Terral Croft,
please take notice:
You gained entry into this email group by claiming that you are a
member of the "Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth" group. That gave
you an air of respectability which you abused immediately upon
publishing the material with the title above.

There is NO ONE within the science and technology community of the 9/11
Truth movement who is putting forth such preposterous stuff. What you
are doing is setting up impossible scenarios which are then used to
harm the Truth movement by arming the debunkers against us.

I see that in the year 2006 you did the same thing by claiming that the
Pentagon was hit by a Tomahawl missile, here:
Pentagon Damage Caused by Tomahawk Missile

It's one thing to say that the US Official Conspiracy Theory is
bullshit (which it is) and quite another to claim that you know the
details of what happened ...without a single shred of evidence, without
any verifiable claim.

As one of the moderators of the group, I will remove your recent posts
from the archives and will place your membership on "moderated" status.
This means that anything else posted by you will first have to be seen
by one of the moderators before being published to our members and
readers.

Please reconsider the course you are taking.
Petros

Yahoo! Groups

Nice post Toro. Fizz is one of my favorites here. I don't see anything wrong with what you or he posted. Frankly, it is much, much, much, much, much less than they deserve.

What the thread says to me is that you, Fizz, and I are dealing with people who have really gone beyond the pale of normal anti-social behavior and have gone active in doing some of what is the most reprehensible acts we can imagine; non-support is one of them and of course is not anti-social; it's illegal.

I guess my message to you two is this; keep up the good work; the both of you. My message to all debunkers is that we need to reconsider the adversary for they don't worry about going beyond the pale line of legal/illegal, certainly not moral/immoral, and tasteful/distasteful.

banned from the looney change board says a lot

I've been banned from there about 10 times except...you see...I disagree with them about 9/11 so I understand the small minded "banning" since you don't allow for voices of dissent. Getting banned whilst agreeing takes a special type of psychopath.

I've been banned from there about 10 times except...you see...I disagree with them about 9/11 so I understand the small minded "banning" since you don't allow for voices of dissent. Getting banned whilst agreeing takes a special type of psychopath.

yep, that's what I meant

Hi Slacker:

I told you terral was a disinformation agent!

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

The reason Mr. Fizz 'can' stoop to this kind of ad hominem trickery is because "Terral Lee Croft" (#3) is my real name. My name appears in other places too (like here and here).

You Govt Cover Story Stooges attack Terral, because you are too lame to attack the substance of 'my work' ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Slacker:

Here are some facts about my many experiences with Dylan Avery and the Loose Change Brats:

1. My "Flight 77 Never Crashed Near The Pentagon" Topic was the most-read/written Thread on the old Loose Change Board.

2. My "The First Pentagon Explosion Was At 9:32 AM" Topic on the new Loose Change Board has 'zero' (0) replies to this day.

3. The Loose Change Brats could not debate me on these Topics any better than the clowns around here, so they banned me by handing out a one week suspension (here) "See you in a week." Dylan Avery and Brats are cowards and would rather play these games than admit 'the' 911Truth ...

GL,

Terral

The reason Mr. Fizz 'can' stoop to this kind of ad hominem trickery is because "Terral Lee Croft" (#3) is my real name. My name appears in other places too (like here and here).

You Govt Cover Story Stooges attack Terral, because you are too lame to attack the substance of 'my work' ...

GL,

Terral

there is no trickery involved. you are a deadbeat dad. you are not an honest and law abiding citizen. you dont even support your own children. you are a criminal. then you expect us to believe your stupid missile and A-3 hoax when you have absolutely no evidence of either hitting the pentagon.

so why is it that so many troofers abandon your kids? are they all angry at the government for coming after them when then abandoned their kids? do they think the government is personally attacking them? does this feed into their extreme paranoia?

or is it that they are so narcissistic (as terral obviously is) that they feel above the need to support their offspring and to pay taxes? its all about them and they dont need to answer to anyone ever.

p.s. i am not attacking him. i am bringing public information to light. i would be attacking him if i simply fabricated this evidence and it wasnt true. much like his A-3 hoax isnt true.

Forum List

Back