Any Informed Defenders of the 9E OCT on USMB?

WTF!!!!!!

Now you are saying you showed them that there were many eyewitness testimonies to EXPLOSIVES?!?!?!?

You're a nutcase.

The witnesses thought they were explosives as evidenced by the sample quotes I provided. If you'll try to remember I said their testimonies don't prove anything in and of themselves.

Maybe now you can try to distract by saying my grammar is too poor or you don't like my font size? It's no less silly than the dumb shit you have tried to use to ignore the pertinent facts. Like how you kept whining how I used the word "Hidden" and when I proved they were hidden you dropped that like a hot potato. Just another example of your hypocrisy.

You are batshit crazy. You say that your quotes don't prove anything, yet you post this bullshit.
I straight up said OCTAs claimed there were no witnesses to explosions and they cited that claim as proof none were used. I showed them that claim is false and there are many eyewitness testimonies of explosives.

In YOUR QUOTE above you clearly state that you posted the quotes as "PROOF OF EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY OF EXPLOSIVES". Meaning they are proof that explosives existed. Damn! What a fucking moron. You keep saying that you never said the quotes proved anything and then come right back and say the quotes are proof of eyewitness testimony that explosives existed. READ YOUR DAMN QUOTE IN RED JACKASS! How can you read that red quote of yours and then turn around and tell everyone here that the quotes you posted weren't meant to prove anything?!

:cuckoo:

Did you like that last post? I was all ready for you to ignore what I've clearly stated. You dumb bitch. Showing there are testimonies of eyewitnesses to explosives is not the same as saying it is proof of explosives. Could that be why I said......way back in Post 66:

"I'm also not saying these prove anything in and of themselves as they are but a piece to a much larger puzzle."

You are one dumb mother fucking useless shitbag.

Ok. No problem.

You are quoted as saying that the quotes you posted were used to prove to the OCTAs that there was eyewitness testimony of explosives, but they don't prove anything.

Gotcha.

Moving along, if those quotes don't prove a damn thing as you say, then why are they important to be shown to everyone?

The witnesses thought they were explosives as evidenced by the sample quotes I provided. If you'll try to remember I said their testimonies don't prove anything in and of themselves.

Maybe now you can try to distract by saying my grammar is too poor or you don't like my font size? It's no less silly than the dumb shit you have tried to use to ignore the pertinent facts. Like how you kept whining how I used the word "Hidden" and when I proved they were hidden you dropped that like a hot potato. Just another example of your hypocrisy.

You are batshit crazy. You say that your quotes don't prove anything, yet you post this bullshit.
I straight up said OCTAs claimed there were no witnesses to explosions and they cited that claim as proof none were used. I showed them that claim is false and there are many eyewitness testimonies of explosives.

In YOUR QUOTE above you clearly state that you posted the quotes as "PROOF OF EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY OF EXPLOSIVES". Meaning they are proof that explosives existed. Damn! What a fucking moron. You keep saying that you never said the quotes proved anything and then come right back and say the quotes are proof of eyewitness testimony that explosives existed. READ YOUR DAMN QUOTE IN RED JACKASS! How can you read that red quote of yours and then turn around and tell everyone here that the quotes you posted weren't meant to prove anything?!

"I'm also not saying these prove anything in and of themselves as they are but a piece to a much larger puzzle."

"As I've repeatedly said, I did not post them to prove an inside job. I posted them to show the OCTAs are incorrect to say there are no eyewitness testimonies of explosions."

"As I've repeatedly said, I did not post them to prove an inside job. I posted them to show the OCTAs are incorrect to say there are no eyewitness testimonies of explosions."

hell I got too many to count where if desired,I could post where there were hundreds of witness testimonys talking about explosions going off and seeing bright yellow orange flashes.just say the word and I'll post them here.

Last edited:

hell I got too many to count where if desired,I could post where there were hundreds of witness testimonys talking about explosions going off and seeing bright yellow orange flashes.just say the word and I'll post them here.

Going back to your original question of why the testimonies were "hidden", why does it matter?

According to you, they don't prove anything right? Why would anyone need them if they don't prove anything?

You supposedly have hundreds of eyewitness testimonies that don't prove anything that you want to post here.

What for? What purpose does that serve?

Ok. No problem.

You are quoted as saying that the quotes you posted were used to prove to the OCTAs that there was eyewitness testimony of explosives, but they don't prove anything.

Gotcha.

Moving along, if those quotes don't prove a damn thing as you say, then why are they important to be shown to everyone?

Holy shit fucking pixie sticks of superb idiocy. You telling me you have not seen this before?

Haven't you noticed? OCTAs only care about eyewitnesses when their testimonies support whatever bullshit they want to sell. Other than that, they are irrelevant.

Now your catching on!!!! DEMO EXPLOSIVES and EXPLOSIVES mean the same thing.

So, you admitted to using those quotes as PROOF that the DEMO EXPLOSIVES existed. That if you are providing proof that they did in fact exist, then SOMEONE had to plant them in the towers. They don't just all of a sudden grow.

So who would that someone be?

:lol::lol::lol:

You're a fucking idiot. I've explained this several times and you keep ignoring it to try and justify lying about what I have said.

thats why nobody here should ever bother with him.thats how he always operates,just like candy corn troll boy.You explain something to him several times and since it doesnt fit his version of events,he ignores it and comes back with more lies.dont know why you bother with him.

The same reason I deal with any of these lying cowardice shit-puss-bags of moldy cow piss. They are but a tool for exploring 9E. The fact I am constantly educating them about that day shows how ignorant they are of a theory they claim to know. And I only know a sliver aout that day! (here ya go divecon....quot me....highlight that sentence and say I don't know shit about that day....dumbass remarks are all you have.)

Anyways, even in their utter stupidity they help reveal aspects of 9E.

Hi Gam:

I can just picture you being a scrawny little whelp of about 11 years old with big eyes looking up at Terral in adoration ...

And now Gamolon and Fizz are going to start 'their' Building Fires Did It WTC Topics in support of Official Govt Cover Story LIES.

We all look forward to seeing your evidence for how fire jumped from WTC-1 to WTC-7 some 350 feet away to cause this ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BImVvEyk]WTC-7 -- This Is An Orange[/ame]

Those of you running around this place pushing Official Cover Story LIES are just as guilty as the inside-job murders of innocent Americans doing the dastardly deeds ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfzqulvhlQ]Gamolon Is LYING 'And' Getting Away With It -- For Now[/ame]

GL,

Terral

you have provided this video for them hundreds of times to watch before terral but they always run off with their tails between their legs like the cowards they are and always find excuses not to watch it or comment on it since it proves the 9/11 commission lied about the war and their findings,never had any interest in the truth and that it was an inside job.

how many non-controlled demolitions do they show?? only WTC7??!!

so your silly little video only gives us one choice of what we should compare it too.

so where are the sounds of the explosive charges that were set off at wtc7? where's the tape of those?

fucking moron. there is nothing to disprove in your silly videos because there isnt anything there. you compare an orange to an apple and tell us they are the same thing. its stupid.:lol:

You're a fucking idiot. I've explained this several times and you keep ignoring it to try and justify lying about what I have said.

thats why nobody here should ever bother with him.thats how he always operates,just like candy corn troll boy.You explain something to him several times and since it doesnt fit his version of events,he ignores it and comes back with more lies.dont know why you bother with him.

The same reason I deal with any of these lying cowardice shit-puss-bags of moldy cow piss. They are but a tool for exploring 9E. The fact I am constantly educating them about that day shows how ignorant they are of a theory they claim to know. And I only know a sliver aout that day! (here ya go divecon....quot me....highlight that sentence and say I don't know shit about that day....dumbass remarks are all you have.)

^^^ another example of troofer projection

yeah true enough.

Haven't you noticed? OCTAs only care about eyewitnesses when their testimonies support whatever bullshit they want to sell. Other than that, they are irrelevant.

yeah so very true.I thought I saw somewhere where you said something like you didnt have any eyewitness testimonys to post or something like that is the only reason i mentioned that.

yeah true enough.
typical 911rimjob
always there to lick up what ever another troofer moron lays down

yeah so very true.I thought I saw somewhere where you said something like you didnt have any eyewitness testimonys to post or something like that is the only reason i mentioned that.

I posted samples from the 503 testimonies released in 2005 under the FOIA after 3+ years of court battles.

yeah true enough.
typical 911rimjob
always there to lick up what ever another troofer moron lays down

The only difference between your posts and mouse farts is the mice can't help it.

bent tight obsessively posts about witnesses hearing what sounded like explosions not to suggest that there were explosions, but to frame the fact that there is a "question" about whether or not there were explosions. :cuckoo:

Yet whenever it gets pointed out to the stupid putz that just because a massive skyscraper -- which has been impacted by an almost fully fuel loaded passenger jet and which has therefore been ablaze with no firefighters able to reach the flames -- makes sounds like explosions as it begins to creak and collapse onto itself doesn't mean that there WERE any actual explosions, bent tight immediately responds, angrily, that everybody else is a liar, a fraud, a government agent and a "****."

It is no wonder that nobody with a functioning brain cell takes bent tight seriously.

bent tight obsessively posts about witnesses hearing what sounded like explosions not to suggest that there were explosions, but to frame the fact that there is a "question" about whether or not there were explosions. :cuckoo:

Yet whenever it gets pointed out to the stupid putz that just because a massive skyscraper -- which has been impacted by an almost fully fuel loaded passenger jet and which has therefore been ablaze with no firefighters able to reach the flames -- makes sounds like explosions as it begins to creak and collapse onto itself doesn't mean that there WERE any actual explosions, bent tight immediately responds, angrily, that everybody else is a liar, a fraud, a government agent and a "****."

It is no wonder that nobody with a functioning brain cell takes bent tight seriously.

I'm guessing the Snitch Bitch is uselessly whining again. No, no. I'm not psychic so don't ask for lotto numbers. I'm just using common sense because the only whiner who whines more than the Snitch Bitch is divecon........who does nothing but post ignorant one liners and repeatedly leaves neg rep comments that are more useless. So what's up Snitch Bitch?

I'm guessing * * * *

bent tight is just guessing in all of his idiotic posts.

Well, when he's not just outright lying, that is.

I'm guessing the Snitch Bitch is uselessly whining again. No, no. I'm not psychic so don't ask for lotto numbers. I'm just using common sense because the only whiner who whines more than the Snitch Bitch is divecon........who does nothing but post ignorant one liners and repeatedly leaves neg rep comments that are more useless. So what's up Snitch Bitch?
i give you only what you deserve, moron

i give you only what you deserve, moron

There's another notion that lying coward cannot grasp: that he might deserve some notoriety for being such a lying, braying, unpersuasive joke.

I'm guessing * * * *

bent tight is just guessing in all of his idiotic posts.

Well, when he's not just outright lying, that is.

ROTFL!!!!!!! The Snitch Bitch thinks neg rep comments actually accomplish something. Listen up Snitch Bitch: I could have 19 million neg rep points and it would not change the fact you are a Snitch Bitch nor your constant pattern of ignoring facts. So what does it do? Nothing. You do it, like divecon, to try and compensate for how unbelievably pathetic you are.

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A SNIVELLING SNITCH BITCH!!!!

Forum List

Back