Any Informed Defenders of the 9E OCT on USMB?

CurveLight

Rookie
Oct 16, 2009
That's it, just wondering if there is anyone who knows the Official Theory well enough to debate it? If so, please respond. Thank you.

Which conspiracy? There are a number of them that are floating around.

-TSO

OCT = Official Conspiracy Theory

That the George Bush administration took out the WTC and Pentagon so they could steal oil from the middle east, or too steal liberty from the American people? I've heard plenty of theories, but none of them say why all of these things took place or how that nobody has ever come out and provided any evidence for this evil plot?

-TSO

-TSO

Here's what I find funny.

1. I never claimed it was an inside job. For some reason it pisses you girl scouts off so much that I am honest in saying I don't know what happened that you have to repeatedly put words in my mouth.

For someone who says that they never said it was an inside job, or claims that don't know what happened, you sure use quite a bit of terminology and evidence that suggests where you actually stand on this topic.

If you've never said it was an inside job or don't really know what happened, why do you use the term "Official Conspiracy Theory"?

Why do you want to debate against it if your not sure what happened?

Why is it that 99% of your posts are against the official story AND the people who support it?

That's it, just wondering if there is anyone who knows the Official Theory well enough to debate it? If so, please respond. Thank you.

Are you going to debate against it?

Against an informed and honest person.

you'll find that the majority of the official conspiracy theory apologists will NEVER admit it when they have been proven wrong and that it was an inside job and the official version has been proven to be bullshit.Thats the way it is on any message board,NET posters are the worst people in the world to attempt to reason with on 9/11.They're far too much in denial,only see what they want to see,and wont watch a video and comment on it when challenged to since it does not go along with their version of events.

Last edited:

you'll find that the majority of the official conspiracy theory apologists will NEVER admit it when they have been proven wrong and that it was an inside job and the official version has been proven to be bullshit.Thats the way it is on ANY message board,NET posters are the worst people in the world to attempt to reason with on 9/11.They're far too much in denial,only see what they want to see,and wont watch a video and comment on it when challenged to since it does not go along with their version of events.

No, they just grow tired of repeating the same thing over and over to people who use as their "facts" a bunch of youtube video, links and quotes from conspiracy sites.

-TSO

you'll find that the majority of the official conspiracy theory apologists will NEVER admit it when they have been proven wrong and that it was an inside job and the official version has been proven to be bullshit.Thats the way it is on ANY message board,NET posters are the worst people in the world to attempt to reason with on 9/11.They're far too much in denial,only see what they want to see,and wont watch a video and comment on it when challenged to since it does not go along with their version of events.

No, they just grow tired of repeating the same thing over and over to people who use as their "facts" a bunch of youtube video, links and quotes from conspiracy sites.

-TSO

thats funny.lol. the objective and open minded ones are the ones that have to repeat the same thing over and over again cause you Bush/Obama dupes only see what you want to see,you know you cant counter the evidence in those videos when asked to,so you always you run away with your tails in your legs like the cowards you are and post crap to try and save face.:cuckoo:

were not the morons with the logic of ignoring what experts-architects,engineers,demolition experts,first responders,firemen,world class scientists and witness testimonys say and being idiotic enough with the logic that if NIST and the mainstream media said it happened this way,its automatically true.:lol::lol: you Bush dupes are entertaining with your logic thats for sure.:lol::lol:

were not the morons with the logic of ignoring what experts-architects,engineers,demolition experts,first responders,firemen,world class scientists and witness testimonys say and being idiotic enough with the logic that if NIST and the mainstream media said it happened this way,its automatically true.:lol::lol: you Bush dupes are entertaining with your logic thats for sure.:lol::lol:

Psst, you seem to think that the small number of "experts" who have been duped by the likes of Alex Jones means, the entire population of those career fields is in agreement. As an architect and someone who has been privy to a few controled demolitions, I constantly use facts to sway my opinion, not something someone else has told me via youtube. Get a brain, and think for yourself, not what Alex Jones preaches.

-TSO

Psst, you seem to think that the small number of "experts" who have been duped by the likes of Alex Jones means, the entire population of those career fields is in agreement. As an architect and someone who has been privy to a few controled demolitions, I constantly use facts to sway my opinion, not something someone else has told me via youtube. Get a brain, and think for yourself, not what Alex Jones preaches.

-TSO

you have been proven to be a fucking liar that your an architect and show what a cluless idiot you are in these lies of yours that these architects and engineers were persuaded by what alex jones says.They decided amongst themselves and they arent small,there are hundreds fool.No you use theorys,they use facts.You need to stop being a chickshit afraid of the truth and actually watch the videos of experts and stop ignoring what witnesses say and YOU need to learn to think for yourself and not be afraid of the truth.keep being the chickshit you are with your head buried in the sand like an ostrich.

-TSO

1. I never claimed it was an inside job. For some reason it pisses you girl scouts off so much that I am honest in saying I don't know what happened that you have to repeatedly put words in my mouth.

For someone who says that they never said it was an inside job, or claims that don't know what happened, you sure use quite a bit of terminology and evidence that suggests where you actually stand on this topic.

If you've never said it was an inside job or don't really know what happened, why do you use the term "Official Conspiracy Theory"?

Why is it that 99% of your posts are against the official story AND the people who support it?

You just asked this in a different thread and I already answered. You're a useless **** for trying to make it strictly personal and ignoring what I've already said.

oh and not only do you prove what a moron you are THE IDIOT ONE by not only ignoring what the worlds best scientists say,expert witness testimonys and demo experts,but you Bush dupes also prove what idiots you are accepting the official version in the fact that to accept it,you got to say the laws of physics of the conservation of momentum that scientists have gone by for thousands of years no longer applys anymore.hahahahahaha,your lunacy posts may work on loyal Bush dupes around here like ditzcon and toto,but it wont work on me fool.hahahahhahahahahahaha

You just asked this in a different thread and I already answered. You're a useless **** for trying to make it strictly personal and ignoring what I've already said.

what a freaking hypocrite saying WE are the ones that repeat the same thing over and over again.go get a brain that has a memory in it THE IDIOT ONE.:lol:

-TSO

thats funny.lol. the objective and open minded ones are the ones that have to repeat the same thing over and over again cause you Bush/Obama dupes only see what you want to see,you know you cant counter the evidence in those videos when asked to,so you always you run away with your tails in your legs like the cowards you are and post crap to try and save face.:cuckoo:

Whats entertaining is that you never post a single thing and all of your posts amount to nothing more than a drunk in a bar saying "yeah buddy". :lol:

But, if those are the ground rules, that would leave you out.

You're the dumbass who tried to claim the Op Northwoods documents were PLANTED INSIDE THE PENTAGON to boost the troofer movement. Your dumbass didn't know those documents were released several months before 9E. Lol.......what a silly bitch. If you think you can hold your own then let's have a one on one debate. It's clear you claim the OCT is true so let's see you defend it. You can't, and you know it. You would do nothing but whine and make strictly personal remarks as soon as it became clear you would get pwned by your own fucking ignorance. Put up or shut up.

Forum List

Back