Any Free Speech outrage about this campus event?

Not wanting to hear him speak?

So don't go to the event. Problem solved.
Where would the fun be in not going?
The problem was he was speaking. What solved it was the heckling. Score 1 for the good guys.

Well now, why didn't you say so in the first place. All in fun was it, just a few college kids out for a good time, meaning no harm ...and here you almost had me convinced there was some sort of principle involved. ;)
You can have fun while having principle involved. Thats what the kids did. :cool-45:

While fun it may have been - principles were a no-show. :p

The problem was he was speaking. What solved it was the heckling. Score 1 for the good guys.

Well now, why didn't you say so in the first place. All in fun was it, just a few college kids out for a good time, meaning no harm ...and here you almost had me convinced there was some sort of principle involved. ;)
You can have fun while having principle involved. Thats what the kids did. :cool-45:

While fun it may have been - principles were a no-show. :p
White people dont know what principles are. You probably wouldnt recognize them even if they wore t-shirts with decals on them that said principles.

White people have no business speaking before a bunch of black savages. The only reason Comey was invited was to give the retards the opportunity of stopping him.

Get the money up front. Walk away asap.

To prevent an invited speaker from being able to speak is fascism. Period.
Oh, back off, Colonel. It's bad manners and a lack of maturity.
Is it mature to egg someone's car or complain so that their Speech might be cancelled???
Egging a car is immature. Complaining to the administration who hired him as a guest speaker--if most of the student body can't see the value of what his perspective could bring to their fight for justice, I think it would be a valid measure. I don't agree with it--Howard University is a predominantly black university and its students are activitists. I should think they would find it very valuable to discuss with the former director of the FBI what the Department of so-called Justice is all about from an insider's perspective. You need to know your adversary.

To protest him speaking like the kids at Howard did.

Why?

He has been hired for an entire series of lectures as a guest lecturer and if the students were smart, they'd go and they'd listen and then they'd ask a LOT of questions and do a lot of debating about the issue. Activists who actually make a difference know what they're talking about and know how to affect change.
Just shouting him down didn't accomplish one single thing of value.

Forum List

Back