Anti vac nurse fired after posting horrors of child's measles on facebook

Only an idiot would not get their kids their childhood vaccinations. Only an idiot.

My view on it is to spread them out over time instead of loading them full of drugs at once the way many do. Especially with young children. That's what I did with mine, anyway. I spread em out.

I think it's reckless parenting to give kids too many, too soon, but that's my own view. They can do what they want. It's their family. Not my business.

That is one of the biggest problems TOO MANY at once.... and the med. community knows this.
You dont know the first god damned thing about medicine, nor do you have a clue about what the medical community knows. Dont you dare try to give anyone medical advice, you stupid fucking imbecile.

An "anti-vax" Texas nurse has been fired from a hospital after she posted the horrific details of a toddler's measles infection Friday night in an anti-vax Facebook group. A concerned parent took screenshots and reported the nurse's post the hospital's Facebook page, according to ABC News, citing hospital officials.

Anti-Vax Nurse Fired After Posting Horrors Of Child's Measles On Facebook

The logic if there is nothing to hide, nor lies to worry about why fire someone who is proving what this bs does.

You see they don't want to lose their funding and kickbacks for shooting your kids up with anti freeze, famalghayde, mercury and anything else they can put in it.

hate to tell you sheep most Doctors who aren't paid off BIG pharma pricks will tell you most of these vaccines HAVE NEVER BEEN TESTED ON HUMANS............ often if they were they use the kids in AFRICA to do it.

AND FOR YOU MORON whose kids are vaccinated, if those vaccines are so great and so protiective you have nothing to worry about your kid shouldn't get it, not even a mild case isn't that right. Why, that's the whole purpose of vaccines...SO YAH DON"T GET IT ...

LMFAO they have you brain deads so sold out on bs......

The problem here is she violated HIPPA of course. If she had done so generically, just said "measles is a terrible disease, look it up" it would have been fine. And btw, she is absolutely right.

We in the developed world are absolute dunderheads about this "anti-vax" nonsense. I guess some of us think we can afford to be because we are generations away from the time parents had nine babies and only raised six to adulthood. Shame on us. Shame. I think the same thing when I see women waltz into home deliveries with their whale sounds tape wanting to have an "experience". What a luxury we think we are owed.

We are a disgusting lot, honestly.

That is not to say we should inject ourselves with any vaccine that comes down the pike. There are a few vaccines my children and family avoid. But honestly: MMR? Polio? Meningitis? Yeah, my kids are getting vaccinated against those. Do yourselves a big fat favor and research those diseases, why don't you.

Worth reading if you are keeping up on Autism and vaccines, etc...

International scientists have found autism's cause. What will Americans do?

Ok, you guy have your little circle-jerk.

Just remember to clean up when you're done.
Is that your personal experience speaking or what?
Some nut-bar blog? I don't think so. I have a disabled child. I garanteee I know more about this crap than you or some wack-job with aablog do.

As far as the circle jerk thing? When the conservitards can't respond to me they get together and tell each other how awful I am so I usually just leave them a box of Kleenex and walk away.
You can keep your vaccines just don’t force your shit on other people, Keep your snake oil to yourself
You moron, vaccines are supposed to stop the spread of diseases. They can't do them at if every who can be isn't vaccinated. It's a societal thing, not an individual thing.
Asshole, No one should be forced into taking vaccines. Some people will not survive them, but more than that some people just don’t want the federal government telling them what to do with there body...
These people are very keen to tell women what they can do with their body.Hypocrisy.

The anti vaxing nonsense kicked off in the UK about 20 years ago. It was around the time we were having kids.The Dr involved (Wakefiled?) was debunked but it caused a lot of damage.

I remember not being sure what to do and my wife calling me an idiot as she took the kids for jabs.
It was the 3 in 1 jab that he raised concerns over and a lot of people opted to have separate jabs or no jabs.

And a few years later these diseases return.

Anti vaxers are a part of the conspiracy theory community. They are thick as shit and will believe any crap fed to them by fellow nutters.

Worth reading if you are keeping up on Autism and vaccines, etc...

Ok, you guy have your little circle-jerk.

Just remember to clean up when you're done.
Is that your personal experience speaking or what?
Some nut-bar blog? I don't think so. I have a disabled child. I garanteee I know more about this crap than you or some wack-job with aablog do.

As far as the circle jerk thing? When the conservitards can't respond to me they get together and tell each other how awful I am so I usually just leave them a box of Kleenex and walk away.
You can keep your vaccines just don’t force your shit on other people, Keep your snake oil to yourself
You moron, vaccines are supposed to stop the spread of diseases. They can't do them at if every who can be isn't vaccinated. It's a societal thing, not an individual thing.
Asshole, No one should be forced into taking vaccines. Some people will not survive them, but more than that some people just don’t want the federal government telling them what to do with there body...

No one should be allowed in daycares or schools without being vaccinated.

I had measels when I was five. I had them in my eyes, in my vagina, in my anus. Going to the bathroom was so painful my mother prayed for me. Because of the lesions in my eyes I had to stay in the dark. During the day there were blankets over the windows. The itching was a torment. I would have ripped my skin off. I wore socks on my hands to keep me from causing further damage.

Measels wasn't the only disease either. I had chicken pox, whooping cough pneumonia. Every disease that spread through congested city slums found me.

As soon as I could, I got my son vaccinated against these diseases. There is a special corner of hell for people that refuse to vaccinate children or even pets. If only it was the adult anti vaxers that would get measels, whooping cough along with parvo and distemper. The would would be a more just place and we would not have to listen to their nonsense.
Are you sure you are not talking about having Chickenpox?
I think she’s confused
No one has a right to tell someone else what to do when it comes to things like vaccines, I chose for my family not to vaccinate because I don’t think they could survive them.
I was never vaccinated as a child thankfully. when my children were young it was just a few vaccines but now these poor babies look like pin cushions from what big pharma is doing. From the VAERS reports I read there is a lot more damage than what the vaccines do good and its just a for profit fiasco at this point. The parents of these poor children reporting what is happening to there children sickens me when I think of what they are doing to them. Doctors and nurses are not reporting every adverse reaction either; nor do they tell the patient to report any adverse affects to the vaccines.

The citizens of Japan are statistically proven to be the healthiest and longest-living people in the world. The country also has the lowest infant mortality rate on the planet. It may come as no surprise to many that the Japanese Government banned a number of vaccines that are currently mandatory in the United States and has strict regulations in place for other Big Pharma drugs and vaccines in general. Japan’s anti-vax policies have long been criticised by vaccine pushers in the US who claim that vaccinating the public “promotes health.”
Anti-Vaccine Japan Has World's Lowest Child Death Rate & Highest Life Expectancy And they feed their children decent food that isn't chocked full of Glyphosate and other pesticides.

No they get vaccinated.
Vaccination: a choice between two unknowns | The Japan Times

They also have universal healthcare and abortion on demand. Healthy adults have healthy children, something the GOP does not realize.
------------------------------------------
Japan's infant mortality rate in 1991 was four per 1,000, the lowest in the world. Contributing factors are the universal use of the Boshi Kenko Techo (maternal–child health handbook) and universal access to care. Most births occur to women aged 25–29 years and there are few unmarried mothers. Ninety-nine and seven-tenths percent of births are attended by qualified professionals either in hospitals or private clinics, with an average stay of one week postpartum. Abortion is available when contraceptives fail. There are government subsidies for medical, obstetric, and pediatric complications. Japanese citizens are highly literate and seek out medical advice, and their society is organized to support children. Efficient systems of community support, public health education, and excellent medical care encompass events from conception to school age.
An analysis of the reasons for Japan's low infant mortality rate | Request PDF. Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/227897624_An_analysis_of_the_reasons_for_Japan%27s_low_infant_mortality_rate [accessed Sep 03 2018].

Last edited:
Weird, my kids had all their shots and never got any of the diseases they covered, nor have they had any side effect diseases or conditions. What IS happening is the return of diseases thought almost extinct before people stopped vaccinating.

Yes they are returning with the influx of people from third world shitholes where measles and influenza and ecoli still kill children at an alarming rate.

People are foolish to think that measles is a harmless disease that doesn't do any damage. It is much more likely to kill than the vaccination, and the vaccination is the reason people are no longer cognizant of that fact.
Nobody has ever DIED from Measles......

The one case where MSM said a little girl died she died from the measles vaccine not the measles.

Really? I suggest you do your due diligence instead of spreading false info.

Only an idiot would not get their kids their childhood vaccinations. Only an idiot.
Wrong

Now tell me why I'm wrong??
--------------------------------------------
  • In 2016, there were 89 780 measles deaths globally – marking the first year measles deaths have fallen below 100 000 per year.
Measles is a highly contagious, serious disease caused by a virus. Before the introduction of measles vaccine in 1963 and widespread vaccination, major epidemics occurred approximately every 2–3 years and measles caused an estimated 2.6 million deaths each year.

Measles

I would not survive vaccines, as with my family would not either.
And anyway you should not be worried vaccines according to you are 100% affective 100% of the time and hurt nobody... ever, So shut the fuck up

Just mind your own business, I myself I don’t want the fucking government to tell me what to do with my body or my kids

Remember hearing how aborted fetus cells were being used in some vaccines : But lefties can't read, nor research what " HUMAN DIPLOIDS" means lmfao they use medical terminology for it all. As if the stupid asses really expect them to say " aborted fetuses" are in them lmao.

MRC-5 human diploid cells, formalin, aluminum hydroxide, amino acid supplement,

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf

When peopel know how to research a word or terms it answers WTF something is lol

Leftist are waaaay to dumb for this.

View attachment 214369

MRC-5 - Wikipedia
Cell cultures from over 50 years ago.

Is There Really a Connection Between Vaccines and Fetal Tissue?

Stop spreading lies. When people believe e this nonsense and don't vaccinate their children people can die. That's on you wackos.
You have no right to tell someone else to vaccinate their kids you fucking cowardly piece of shit
Bullshit. I do. Society does. You don't like it? There's the fucking door you worthless little wanker.
Actually you can’t make my kids take vaccines you cowardly motherfucker...
As previously mentioned, there's the door.

You can keep your contagious diseases, just don't force your germs on other people.
And anyway you should not be worried vaccines according to you are 100% affective 100% of the time and hurt nobody... ever, So shut the fuck up

Just mind your own business, I myself I don’t want the fucking government to tell me what to do with my body or my kids

Remember hearing how aborted fetus cells were being used in some vaccines : But lefties can't read, nor research what " HUMAN DIPLOIDS" means lmfao they use medical terminology for it all. As if the stupid asses really expect them to say " aborted fetuses" are in them lmao.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf

When peopel know how to research a word or terms it answers WTF something is lol

View attachment 214369

MRC-5 - Wikipedia

Stop spreading lies. When people believe e this nonsense and don't vaccinate their children people can die. That's on you wackos.

Your fkn ass is to gulliable, bull headed, and useless to bother you have the tools I posted USE THEM or watch hte lights go out in your future kids and their kids dumb fk........

it's happening more and more READ MY LINKS , FOLLOW THE INFO and watch the VIDEOS stooge...
Stop posting lies. When you convince people not to vaccinate their children you put everyone at risk.

Wrong

• In 2016, there were 89 780 measles deaths globally – marking the first year measles deaths have fallen below 100 000 per year.
Measles is a highly contagious, serious disease caused by a virus. Before the introduction of measles vaccine in 1963 and widespread vaccination, major epidemics occurred approximately every 2–3 years and measles caused an estimated 2.6 million deaths each year.

Measles
One word. Autism!

View attachment 214369

MRC-5 - Wikipedia
The real purpose of these vaccines are being promoted by very dishonest people...
:cuckoo:

The real purpose I’d vaccines is so we don’t die from preventable illness that has largely been eradicate.

Moron
There you go being a hypocrite again, The federal government has no right to tell people what to do with their bodies...

Of course it does. You want it to.
Na, not really

You depend on it.

Wrong

Measles
One word. Autism!
No.
https://www.webmd.com/brain/autism/do-vaccines-cause-autism

Wrong

Measles
One word. Autism!
No.
Vaccines are poison...

Wrong

Measles
One word. Autism!
No.
Vaccines are poison...

Don't vaccinate your kids and home school them.

Measles
One word. Autism!
No.
Vaccines are poison...

Don't vaccinate your kids and home school them.
No one can force anyone else to have their kids vaccinated, public or private schools.

You can keep your contagious diseases, just don't force your germs on other people.

View attachment 214369

MRC-5 - Wikipedia

Your fkn ass is to gulliable, bull headed, and useless to bother you have the tools I posted USE THEM or watch hte lights go out in your future kids and their kids dumb fk........

it's happening more and more READ MY LINKS , FOLLOW THE INFO and watch the VIDEOS stooge...
Stop posting lies. When you convince people not to vaccinate their children you put everyone at risk.

>> Until 1955, when the Salk vaccine was introduced, polio was considered one of the most frightening public health problems in the world. In the postwar United States, annual epidemics were increasingly devastating. The 1952 U.S. epidemic was the worst outbreak in the nation's history. Of nearly 58,000 cases reported that year, 3,145 people died and 21,269 were left with mild to disabling paralysis,[3] with most of its victims being children. The "public reaction was to a plague", said historian William L. O'Neill.[4] "Citizens of urban areas were to be terrified every summer when this frightful visitor returned." According to a 2009 PBS documentary, "Apart from the atomic bomb, America's greatest fear was polio."[5]As a result, scientists were in a frantic race to find a way to prevent or cure the disease. In 1938, U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt, the world's most recognized victim of the disease, had founded the National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis (known as the March of Dimes Foundation since 2007), an organization that would fund the development of a vaccine. << -- Wiki: Jonas Salk

Polio affects muscle development and body energy and once contracted there is no cure. That means preventing the contraction in the first place is the only recourse.

220px-Polio_sequelle.jpg

Jonas Salk developed that vaccine to prevent the contraction of the infectious disease which first became available in 1955. Outbreaks as noted above affected thousands, some of whom still suffer post-polio symptoms as a result of having contracted the disease before the vaccine was available. The singer Joni Mitchell for example has not been able to fly for many recent years as it's too painful. Mitchell's distinctive open chord tunings were a direct result of polio as she couldn't find the strength to fret standard guitar chords.

Directly related to the OP and her usual hair-on-fire idiocy, fifteen years ago in Nigeria, which had been declared polio-free, some other hair-on-fire wags started spreading rumours that the polio vaccine was designed to render children sterile; as a result the disease returned, spread to several other countries, and it took another decade to get under control.

To his everlasting credit Jonas Salk refused to patent his vaccine from which he could have made enormous profit, noting, "There is no patent. Could you patent the sun?".

Wrong

Measles
One word. Autism!
No.
Vaccines are poison...
Dying if the measles is poison you brain dead twat

This is why you NEVER put where you really work at! NEVER NEVER NEVER! If you hold an unorthodox view the sheeple will hunt you down and harass you and your family,get you fired etc.

Forum List

Back