California prosecutes man for posting anti muslim messages on facebook

Is this like the old tree in the forest question? Does a threat not exist if there is no recording of it?

I'd agree that it seems difficult to prosecute someone for a threatening phone call without a recording of the call.

If Feigin is being prosecuted for insulting Islam, why isn't the man who actually may have made the calls being prosecuted? If California is targeting the man for speaking badly of Islam/Muslims, it seems odd that they would give a pass to another man who spoke badly of Islam/Muslims.

Does a crime exist if there is no evidence of it?

Kamala Harris personally ordered state prosecutors to persecute Feigin, who is Jewish by blood, demanding he admit to being a "Nazi"

One of the tactics of the Iranian secret police is to nab those who are lesser heretics to create fear. Harris targeted Feigin because he failed to immediately fight back.When the Saudi Religious Enforcement Police of Los Angeles arrested him, instead of calling the ACLU and promising federal civil rights suits, Feigin waved his rights. Once Harris hear of this, she had a lynching victim and knew it. Feigin is a message to anyone thinking the freedom of speech, or ANY rights exist in California.
Now you're flat out lying. Yes, there is evidence that a threat was made. The evidence is the witness who answered the phone who says a threat was made.

Threatening to kill people is opposition to Islam?

Mark Feigin never threatened to kill anyone.

Neither you nor any Maoist in this thread can provide any threats by Mark Feigin, nor has the leftist press.

Innuendo is not fact.

Feigin was arrested and imprisoned for opposing Islam.

That you support such acts in no way alters reality.

Feigin was arrested for two things:
a) Making a threat and
b) Annoying someone on Facebook.

Neither your or any of your Fascist buddies in this thread can show that Feigin was arrested for opposing Islam.

You annoy me on USMB, should you be thrown in prison?

As for the threat, I have well proven the claim to be a flat out lie, by you, but the hate media, and by the Islamic religious enforcement police in Los Angeles on behalf of Kim Jong Brown and the California Caliphate as warning to any who would oppose the agenda of the Junta.
Holyfuck, are you ever deranged.

You proved no such thing. :cuckoo:

Honestly Fawn, you're far too fucking stupid to bother with.

Ignore time for you.
Cool, so now I get to point out your inanities and you can no longer defend yourself. What an idiot you are to put yourself at such a disadvantage. :mm:

Ciao.

We don't have to. Few, if any, are saying they believe he's guilty.

Sadly, you're too far gone to comprehend he was still charged with making death threats and that fake news InfoWars didn't report on that. Instead, they tried to paint a picture as though he was only charged with his Facebook posts.

But their job was successful in that it riled up a bunch of brain-dead cons who are too mindless to find what the true story is.

You are in fact retarded.

I've literally kicked the shit out of you, so now you are attempting to backtrack, while STILL failing to provide a "threat."

That you get your idiocy from Daily Stormer has no bearing on me. I have cited CNN in this thread mostly, with occasional links to Townhall.

Fawn, you are one of the most ignorant and ill informed hacks on this board, You are partisan in all things with at best a 2nd grade education. You virtually never know the facts, nor do you care. You repeat idiocy from the hate sites and think it makes you kewl.

literally-i-dont-think-that-word-means-what-you-think-it-means.jpg

I generally have treated you with respect, as I tend to give what I get.

Are we now at the point where that is to change?

If you think that pointing out when you misuse the word literally is especially disrespectful, I suppose so. :dunno:

It certainly was not a misuse.

You hit Faun with your foot, and that caused feces to exit Faun's body?

I won't answer? I've answered you multiple times already.

According to the reports, as I said, and as you should have read by now, there were two phone calls in addition to the Facebook and Twitter posts. The first call went to voicemail, the second was supposedly answered and is the one where he allegedly made the threat.

And what was the content of the voice mail?

Let me remind you that the Muslim rat stated:

{The following day, Popote answered the phone and heard what he would later tell police was the same male voice he recognized from the message a day earlier. Popote said the caller uttered the same derogatory phrase as the day before.}

Now, the CNN article about this case certainly makes it seem as though another man made the calls in question. I've never made any assertions that Feigin is guilty. I've been pointing out some false assertions you've made; in this case, that the voicemail was supposed to have contained the threat. The reports all say that it was the call that was answered where the threat was made, the annihilating Muslim rats call.

Feigin may not have made the calls, but I haven't seen anything to indicate that the calls did not happen; the issue appears to be whether someone else made the calls. According to the same CNN article which indicates Feigin is innocent of the threatening call, Popote said he suspected Feigin, not that he was sure it was him. I'm not sure why you think this is a case of filing a false report, if the center did receive the calls in question. Again according to the CNN article, Feigin heard the voicemail and agreed that the voice sounded like his, suggesting he might have made such a call while drunk.

You keep making statements as though I'm offering an opinion on Mark Feigin's guilt or innocence. I am not and have not.

Whether he made the calls or not, there are not threats in the recorded calls. THERE IS NO THREAT, never was.

So why was Feigin arrested?

Clearly the ONLY answer is for insulting Islam.

Is this like the old tree in the forest question? Does a threat not exist if there is no recording of it?

I'd agree that it seems difficult to prosecute someone for a threatening phone call without a recording of the call.

If Feigin is being prosecuted for insulting Islam, why isn't the man who actually may have made the calls being prosecuted? If California is targeting the man for speaking badly of Islam/Muslims, it seems odd that they would give a pass to another man who spoke badly of Islam/Muslims.
There is a recording because they played it back to Feigen and asked him if it sounded like him.

According to the reports, as I said, and as you should have read by now, there were two phone calls in addition to the Facebook and Twitter posts. The first call went to voicemail, the second was supposedly answered and is the one where he allegedly made the threat.

{The following day, Popote answered the phone and heard what he would later tell police was the same male voice he recognized from the message a day earlier. Popote said the caller uttered the same derogatory phrase as the day before.}

Now, the CNN article about this case certainly makes it seem as though another man made the calls in question. I've never made any assertions that Feigin is guilty. I've been pointing out some false assertions you've made; in this case, that the voicemail was supposed to have contained the threat. The reports all say that it was the call that was answered where the threat was made, the annihilating Muslim rats call.

Feigin may not have made the calls, but I haven't seen anything to indicate that the calls did not happen; the issue appears to be whether someone else made the calls. According to the same CNN article which indicates Feigin is innocent of the threatening call, Popote said he suspected Feigin, not that he was sure it was him. I'm not sure why you think this is a case of filing a false report, if the center did receive the calls in question. Again according to the CNN article, Feigin heard the voicemail and agreed that the voice sounded like his, suggesting he might have made such a call while drunk.

You keep making statements as though I'm offering an opinion on Mark Feigin's guilt or innocence. I am not and have not.

Whether he made the calls or not, there are not threats in the recorded calls. THERE IS NO THREAT, never was.

There is a recording because they played it back to Feigen and asked him if it sounded like him.

There were allegedly 2 phone calls. The first resulted in a voicemail message being left, the second was answered. The voicemail was played back to Feigin, but was not the call in which the caller supposedly threatened to kill people.

All of this based on my reading of the articles, of course.

Sheriff arrests man accused of leaving hate message at synagogue | | The Rock River Times
This guy was just opposing Judaism....

(why do these schmucks always look like such losers?)

Et Tu logical fallacy does not alter the fact that Mark Feigin was arrested and imprisoned for opposing Islam. It does not change the fact that California has established Islam as the state religion and openly shits on the most fundamental of civil rights.

LOL it doesn't change the fact that you are a lying idiot.

Mark Feigin was arrested and charged for:
a) making a threat of violence and
b) posting crap on FB

As usual- you are just a lying idiot.

You truly are a nutjob. There is no "official state religion" of any faith, and never will be; not the current ridiculous version of "Christianity," not Heredi, not Wahabi, not anything. This is the United States of America, fool. What is being "criminalized" is harassment. Got get more meth.

Right, you openly praise the violation and utter end of the first amendment, driven no doubt by your psychopathic hatred of Donald Trump and anyone right of Joseph Stalin..

But I'm the nut job :eek:

Now tell me, Comrade shitferbrains, if it is illegal to criticize a certain faith, is that state recognition of that faith?

Are you so dumb that you don't understand that harassment and intimidation are not speech protected by the First Amendment and that no religion is protected by the law more than the others? There is no "state recognition" of a faith involved here even though this has occurred in other states in the deep south and mid-west that seem to have made crazy fundie "Christianity" into a state religion. It is not illegal to criticize any religion we want in a public forum such as this one. But there is no right to specifically bombard anyone's house of worship with threats, insults, and intimidation. Read the statute.

Show me the threat, you fucking scumbag?

Here are the exact words:

• “THE TERROR HIKE … SOUNDS LIKE FUN” (In reference to the Center’s advertised “Sunset Hike”)
  • “THE MORE MUSLIMS WE ALLOW INTO AMERICA THE MORE TERROR WE WILL SEE.”
  • “PRACTICING ISLAM CAN SLOW OR EVEN REVERSE THE PROCESS OF HUMAN EVOLUTION.”
  • “Islam is dangerous – fact: the more muslim savages we allow into america – the more terror we will see -this is a fact which is undeniable.”
  • “Filthy muslim shit has no place in western civilization.”
Where do you see a threat, you Maoist pile of shit?

First of all, your vulgar language shows who and what you are; the crudest and most low-life among us Americans.
You apparently do not understand what Maoism is. You just fling it around indiscriminately because some right-wing propaganda source told you it was "bad." You need to stop flinging empty words around to try to divide our country.
You apparently don't understand that the legal system in the U.S. is supposed to be applied in a neutral manner, which is one of the things that makes our country great. Our laws are supposed to protect all, regardless of religion or anything else. If Feigin's actions were directed toward the Church of Our Lady in Umtifrock, the First Baptist on 25th and Main, or Temple Bet Whatever at the corner of Maple and Oak, and they were reported to the police, the same result is expected to occur.

I do not understand why you would want to defend Feigin's alleged actions in the first place. We are supposed to live in a civilized society. At least most of us try for this goal.

I understand you fully, you putrid pile of shit.

I defend the 1st Amendment, which you are waging war against with your support of the vile California Caliphate and the persecution of a man for Blasphemy.

Your hatred of America and Americans is so debilitating that you openly cheer the establishment of a brutal theocracy just because you think it will cause misery to the object of your hatred.

You expect normal people to stand by as you and your fellow gutter scum wage your cultural revolution.

The first part of a "neutral manner" is actual fact, you Maoist pile of shit.

So post this "threat?"

No you fucking retard, I did NOT say "post innuendo from leftist hate sites like the LA Times," I said post the threat, the words Feigin said that threatened another person.

You can't, there was no threat.
I guess we lost another of our amendment rights and weren't even told.
Oh? Remind me again.... which amendment gives us the right to threaten to kill others?

Nobody was threatening to kill others. STOP.
Don’t you think it would be prudent for you to know what you’re talking about before you post?

Man accused of threatening to kill Muslims is a 'victim' of alt-right social media, his attorneys say

State prosecutors charged Feigin with making criminal threats. His weapons and ammunition were seized pending the outcome of his case, Sheahen said.

Feigin faces an additional allegation of committing a hate crime and a misdemeanor count of making annoying telephone calls, according to documents filed in court last week. He is scheduled to be arraigned Nov. 10.

The first call to the Islamic Center came Sept. 19, when a man left a voicemail that was “peppered with vulgarity and espoused hatred toward the Muslim faith,” Frank said. The next day a man called again, threatening to kill the person who answered the phone along with other members of the center, police said.​

So post the exact words of the threat, you lying fuckwad?

No?

Of course you won't, you putrid pile of shit.

But I will, because you are fucking liar and deserve to be exposed and humiliated yet again:

{"I hope you fucking Muslim rats either leave the US or dump your stupid fucking religion," the unknown caller said.}

Exact words on the message machine.

So where is the threat?

There is none, you are just a filthy liar for Allah, cheering the persecution of a man for the "crime" of speech in opposition to the official state religion.

Hate crime whodunit: Do police have the wrong man? - CNN

Popote, 19, dialed 911 minutes later to report the alleged threat.
"He said that he's going to annihilate Muslim rats like us," Popote told the operator, according to a recording of the call.

As usual- you are just a liar.

Does a crime exist if there is no evidence of it?.

Testimony is evidence.

Hell if you needed a recording of someone making threats to be able to prosecute someone for making threats of violence most of the people who make threats wouldn't get prosecuted.

While I may agree that the basis for this charge is fairly weak- your claim that Feigin was not arrested for making a threat is just a lie.

Why you feel a need to lie about this I don't know. I guess it has to do with your obsession about Islam.

Threatening to kill people is opposition to Islam?

Mark Feigin never threatened to kill anyone.

Neither you nor any Maoist in this thread can provide any threats by Mark Feigin, nor has the leftist press.

Innuendo is not fact.

Feigin was arrested and imprisoned for opposing Islam.

That you support such acts in no way alters reality.

Feigin was arrested for two things:
a) Making a threat and
b) Annoying someone on Facebook.

Neither your or any of your Fascist buddies in this thread can show that Feigin was arrested for opposing Islam.

You annoy me on USMB, should you be thrown in prison?

As for the threat, I have well proven the claim to be a flat out lie, by you, but the hate media, and by the Islamic religious enforcement police in Los Angeles on behalf of Kim Jong Brown and the California Caliphate as warning to any who would oppose the agenda of the Junta.
Holyfuck, are you ever deranged.

You proved no such thing. :cuckoo:

Honestly Fawn, you're far too fucking stupid to bother with.

Ignore time for you.

LOL why am I not surprised you are fucking coward too?

Sheriff arrests man accused of leaving hate message at synagogue | | The Rock River Times

Et Tu logical fallacy does not alter the fact that Mark Feigin was arrested and imprisoned for opposing Islam. It does not change the fact that California has established Islam as the state religion and openly shits on the most fundamental of civil rights.

b) posting crap on FB

Plus a third charge for making annoying phone calls.

You are in fact retarded.

I've literally kicked the shit out of you, so now you are attempting to backtrack, while STILL failing to provide a "threat."

That you get your idiocy from Daily Stormer has no bearing on me. I have cited CNN in this thread mostly, with occasional links to Townhall.

Fawn, you are one of the most ignorant and ill informed hacks on this board, You are partisan in all things with at best a 2nd grade education. You virtually never know the facts, nor do you care. You repeat idiocy from the hate sites and think it makes you kewl.

literally-i-dont-think-that-word-means-what-you-think-it-means.jpg

If you think that pointing out when you misuse the word literally is especially disrespectful, I suppose so. :dunno:

Yes, all over this message board.

What was it the recording said? :eusa_whistle:

b) posting crap on FB

The liar here is you scumbag.

What was the threat of violence? Post it?

Oh, you can't because you're a fucking liar and everyone here including you knows it.

But I can.

"I hope you [expletive] Muslim rats either leave the US or dump your stupid [expletive] religion," the unknown caller said.

Where is the threat, you fucking lying scumbag?

Right, you openly praise the violation and utter end of the first amendment, driven no doubt by your psychopathic hatred of Donald Trump and anyone right of Joseph Stalin..

But I'm the nut job :eek:

Now tell me, Comrade shitferbrains, if it is illegal to criticize a certain faith, is that state recognition of that faith?

Are you so dumb that you don't understand that harassment and intimidation are not speech protected by the First Amendment and that no religion is protected by the law more than the others? There is no "state recognition" of a faith involved here even though this has occurred in other states in the deep south and mid-west that seem to have made crazy fundie "Christianity" into a state religion. It is not illegal to criticize any religion we want in a public forum such as this one. But there is no right to specifically bombard anyone's house of worship with threats, insults, and intimidation. Read the statute.

Show me the threat, you fucking scumbag?

Here are the exact words:

• “THE TERROR HIKE … SOUNDS LIKE FUN” (In reference to the Center’s advertised “Sunset Hike”)
  • “THE MORE MUSLIMS WE ALLOW INTO AMERICA THE MORE TERROR WE WILL SEE.”
  • “PRACTICING ISLAM CAN SLOW OR EVEN REVERSE THE PROCESS OF HUMAN EVOLUTION.”
  • “Islam is dangerous – fact: the more muslim savages we allow into america – the more terror we will see -this is a fact which is undeniable.”
  • “Filthy muslim shit has no place in western civilization.”
Where do you see a threat, you Maoist pile of shit?

First of all, your vulgar language shows who and what you are; the crudest and most low-life among us Americans.
You apparently do not understand what Maoism is. You just fling it around indiscriminately because some right-wing propaganda source told you it was "bad." You need to stop flinging empty words around to try to divide our country.
You apparently don't understand that the legal system in the U.S. is supposed to be applied in a neutral manner, which is one of the things that makes our country great. Our laws are supposed to protect all, regardless of religion or anything else. If Feigin's actions were directed toward the Church of Our Lady in Umtifrock, the First Baptist on 25th and Main, or Temple Bet Whatever at the corner of Maple and Oak, and they were reported to the police, the same result is expected to occur.

I do not understand why you would want to defend Feigin's alleged actions in the first place. We are supposed to live in a civilized society. At least most of us try for this goal.

I understand you fully, you putrid pile of shit.

I defend the 1st Amendment, which you are waging war against with your support of the vile California Caliphate and the persecution of a man for Blasphemy.

Your hatred of America and Americans is so debilitating that you openly cheer the establishment of a brutal theocracy just because you think it will cause misery to the object of your hatred.

You expect normal people to stand by as you and your fellow gutter scum wage your cultural revolution.

The first part of a "neutral manner" is actual fact, you Maoist pile of shit.

So post this "threat?"

No you fucking retard, I did NOT say "post innuendo from leftist hate sites like the LA Times," I said post the threat, the words Feigin said that threatened another person.

You can't, there was no threat.
I guess we lost another of our amendment rights and weren't even told.
Oh? Remind me again.... which amendment gives us the right to threaten to kill others?

Nobody was threatening to kill others. STOP.
Don’t you think it would be prudent for you to know what you’re talking about before you post?

Man accused of threatening to kill Muslims is a 'victim' of alt-right social media, his attorneys say

State prosecutors charged Feigin with making criminal threats. His weapons and ammunition were seized pending the outcome of his case, Sheahen said.

Feigin faces an additional allegation of committing a hate crime and a misdemeanor count of making annoying telephone calls, according to documents filed in court last week. He is scheduled to be arraigned Nov. 10.

The first call to the Islamic Center came Sept. 19, when a man left a voicemail that was “peppered with vulgarity and espoused hatred toward the Muslim faith,” Frank said. The next day a man called again, threatening to kill the person who answered the phone along with other members of the center, police said.​

So post the exact words of the threat, you lying fuckwad?

No?

Of course you won't, you putrid pile of shit.

But I will, because you are fucking liar and deserve to be exposed and humiliated yet again:

{"I hope you fucking Muslim rats either leave the US or dump your stupid fucking religion," the unknown caller said.}

Exact words on the message machine.

So where is the threat?

There is none, you are just a filthy liar for Allah, cheering the persecution of a man for the "crime" of speech in opposition to the official state religion.

Hate crime whodunit: Do police have the wrong man? - CNN

Popote, 19, dialed 911 minutes later to report the alleged threat.
"He said that he's going to annihilate Muslim rats like us," Popote told the operator, according to a recording of the call.

As usual- you are just a liar.

So Popote made a false report to police? Then why was he not arrested?

You really are a dumb one, it's why you're a Maoist cheering the establishment of Islam as the state religion.

Testimony is evidence.

Hell if you needed a recording of someone making threats to be able to prosecute someone for making threats of violence most of the people who make threats wouldn't get prosecuted.

While I may agree that the basis for this charge is fairly weak- your claim that Feigin was not arrested for making a threat is just a lie.

Why you feel a need to lie about this I don't know. I guess it has to do with your obsession about Islam.

We have the recording, you fucking retard.

You get that the Muslim rat Popote LIED to the police and filed a false report, right?

No, you're too fucking stupid.

You GET that there is no evidence Feigin even made the call, right?

Testimony is evidence.

You get that the Muslim rat Popote LIED to the police and filed a false report, right?

Oh really? Prove it.

This is becoming a constantly re-running tape loop.

That's because your fellow Communists blatantly lie in the zeal to destroy the First Amendment.

The LAPD is basically a Saudi style religious enforcement group directed by the state to persecute a man for insulting the established religion of the state.

[/thread]

Testimony is evidence.

What evidence do you have that Popote lied? Remember that there were supposedly two calls, but only one involved a voicemail.

Yes, all over this message board.

That's figurative, not literal. ;)

Forum List

Back