Anti vac nurse fired after posting horrors of child's measles on facebook

So which one of those is the nurse accused of violating? It doesn't say and you apparently don't know.
It violates 2. Discussing patient information without consent. And posting patient details on social media.

If the patient is in no way identified, that doesn't fly!

You also don't know that the nurse did anything of the sort.
She posted when the child was in ICU. And where they traveled when they contracted the desease. Those two things were enough for the hospital to decide the patient could be identified without being named. And she was unauthorized to give out any medical information online in the first place.

Hospitals have a zero tolerance policy for HIPPA violations.

Sorry! I'm throwing the bullshit flag on that play! Only the patient or people already working on the child's case would know those details. That is not personally identifiable information. The hospital was looking for a scapegoat for their embarrassment.
When contacted the hospital stated they had already seen the posts. Obviously they were already aware she posted medical information she shouldn't have. You may think it's not personally identifiable and the parents may disagree. You have to have written permission to give out personal medical information. She didnt have that.

I had measels when I was five. I had them in my eyes, in my vagina, in my anus. Going to the bathroom was so painful my mother prayed for me. Because of the lesions in my eyes I had to stay in the dark. During the day there were blankets over the windows. The itching was a torment. I would have ripped my skin off. I wore socks on my hands to keep me from causing further damage.

Measels wasn't the only disease either. I had chicken pox, whooping cough pneumonia. Every disease that spread through congested city slums found me.

As soon as I could, I got my son vaccinated against these diseases. There is a special corner of hell for people that refuse to vaccinate children or even pets. If only it was the adult anti vaxers that would get measels, whooping cough along with parvo and distemper. The would would be a more just place and we would not have to listen to their nonsense.
Are you sure you are not talking about having Chickenpox?
I had chickenpox too. As soon as I could I got vaccinated for shingles.

Shingles vaccine sheds and is contagious. It also gives you SHINGLES not prevent it. Everyone I know who got that shit ended up getting shingles.

Liar or idiot. You choose your own descriptor.
Nice name you project for yourself...

Vaccine Types | Vaccines.gov
Vaccine Types | Vaccines.gov
Live-attenuated vaccines. Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR combined vaccine) Rotavirus. Smallpox. Chickenpox. Yellow fever.

Studies Show that Vaccinated Individuals Spread Disease - The ...
Studies Show that Vaccinated Individuals Spread Disease - The Weston A. Price Foundation
Feb 2, 2015 - Furthermore, vaccine recipients can carry diseases in the back of their throat ... become more susceptible to future infection after repeated vaccination.16, 17 .... Corrections made Feb 3, 2015: 1) We have struck out the second ...

Wow! How many studies is that? How many cases were documented as being caused by immunized recipients being carriers of the disease? Did you consider the source of your second link? That's a really good, well-known medical resource, right? NOPE!

We await your decision on your descriptor. I am leaning to idiot myself. You'll believe anything on the internet.

The Weston A. Price Foundation is a respected source that uses legitimate sourcing and some respected medical journals. Did you visit the link?

"References:
1. Outbreak of Measles Among Persons With Prior Evidence of Immunity, New York City, 2011 Outbreak of Measles Among Persons With Prior Evidence of Immunity, New York City, 2011 | Clinical Infectious Diseases | Oxford Academic
2. Detection of Measles Virus RNA in Urine Specimens from Vaccine Recipients Detection of measles virus RNA in urine specimens from vaccine recipients. - PubMed - NCBI
3. Comparison of the Safety, Vaccine Virus Shedding and Immunogenicity of Influenza Virus Vaccine, Trivalent, Types A and B, Live Cold-Adapted, Administered to Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)-Infected and Non-HIV Infected Adults Comparison of the Safety, Vaccine Virus Shedding, and Immunogenicity of Influenza Virus Vaccine, Trivalent, Types A and B, Live Cold-Adapted, Administered to Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)-Infected and Non-HIV-Infected Adults | The Journal of Infectious Diseases | Oxford Academic
4. Sibling Transmission of Vaccine-Derived Rotavirus (RotaTeq) Associated with Rotavirus Gastroenteritis http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/125/2/e438
5. Polio vaccination may continue after wild virus fades Polio vaccination may continue after wild virus fades
6. Engineering attenuated virus vaccines by controlling replication fidelity Engineering attenuated virus vaccines by controlling replication fidelity
7. CASE OF VACCINE-ASSOCIATED MEASLES FIVE WEEKS POST-IMMUNISATION, BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA, OCTOBER 2013 Eurosurveillance | Case of vaccine-associated measles five weeks post-immunisation, British Columbia, Canada, October 2013
8. The Safety Profile of Varicella Vaccine: A 10-Year Review http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/197/Supplement_2/S165.full
9. Comparison of Shedding Characteristics of Seasonal Influenza Virus (Sub)Types and Influenza A(H1N1)pdm09; Germany, 2007–2011 http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051653
10. Epigenetics of Host–Pathogen Interactions: The Road Ahead and the Road Behind http://journals.plos.org/plospathogens/article?id=10.1371/journal.ppat.1003007
11. Animal Models for Influenza Virus Pathogenesis and Transmission http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3063653/
12. Acellular pertussis vaccines protect against disease but fail to prevent infection and transmission in a nonhuman primate mode http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3063653/
13. Study Finds Parents Can Pass Whooping Cough to Babies http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/03/health/03coug.html?_r=0
14. Immunized People Getting Whooping Cough http://www.kpbs.org/news/2014/jun/12/immunized-people-getting-whooping-cough/
15. Vaccine Failure — Over 1000 Got Mumps in NY in Last Six Months http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/03/06/vaccine-failure–over-1000-get-mumps-in-ny-in-last-six-months.aspx
16. Impact of Repeated Vaccination on Vaccine Effectiveness Against Influenza A(H3N2) and B During 8 Seasons http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2014/09/29/cid.ciu680.full
17. http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/09/18/flu-shot-increases-flu-illness.aspx

18 .http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00056803.htm

19. http://vaccineimpact.com/2015/zero-u-s-measles-deaths-in-10-years-but-over-100-measles-vaccine-deaths-reported/"

Worth reading if you are keeping up on Autism and vaccines, etc...

International scientists have found autism's cause. What will Americans do?

Ok, you guy have your little circle-jerk.

Just remember to clean up when you're done.
Is that your personal experience speaking or what?
Some nut-bar blog? I don't think so. I have a disabled child. I garanteee I know more about this crap than you or some wack-job with aablog do.

As far as the circle jerk thing? When the conservitards can't respond to me they get together and tell each other how awful I am so I usually just leave them a box of Kleenex and walk away.
You can keep your vaccines just don’t force your shit on other people, Keep your snake oil to yourself
You moron, vaccines are supposed to stop the spread of diseases. They can't do them at if every who can be isn't vaccinated. It's a societal thing, not an individual thing.

Some nut-bar blog? I don't think so. I have a disabled child. I garanteee I know more about this crap than you or some wack-job with aablog do.

As far as the circle jerk thing? When the conservitards can't respond to me they get together and tell each other how awful I am so I usually just leave them a box of Kleenex and walk away.
You can keep your vaccines just don’t force your shit on other people, Keep your snake oil to yourself
You moron, vaccines are supposed to stop the spread of diseases. They can't do them at if every who can be isn't vaccinated. It's a societal thing, not an individual thing.
Asshole, No one should be forced into taking vaccines. Some people will not survive them, but more than that some people just don’t want the federal government telling them what to do with there body...

Obviously you are just way too smart and you should not read what some of the actual experts who have wrote about what they have found in the studies of the brain tissue from Autistic children to determine what is damaging their brains in these blogs; and surely we would not want you to put yourself out and review their study results.
The experts are the ones who are telling you vaccination and autism isn't related. 50+years of reaserch into it has proven it. You are quoting some nutjob blog and telling me they know more.

Well they don't. Your science denying nonsense is just that. Nonsense.

You can keep your contagious diseases, just don't force your germs on other people.
I would not survive vaccines, as with my family would not either.
And anyway you should not be worried vaccines according to you are 100% affective 100% of the time and hurt nobody... ever, So shut the fuck up

Just mind your own business, I myself I don’t want the fucking government to tell me what to do with my body or my kids
And how do you know you wouldn't survive being vaccinated? Because Alex Jones told you?

Obviously you are just way too smart and you should not read what some of the actual experts who have wrote about what they have found in the studies of the brain tissue from Autistic children to determine what is damaging their brains in these blogs; and surely we would not want you to put yourself out and review their study results.
The experts are the ones who are telling you vaccination and autism isn't related. 50+years of reaserch into it has proven it. You are quoting some nutjob blog and telling me they know more.

Well they don't. Your science denying nonsense is just that. Nonsense.
What is nonsense is the federal government telling you what to do with your body. Have you seen the ingredients in these vaccines? There is no way I would survive that shit.

Shingles vaccine sheds and is contagious. It also gives you SHINGLES not prevent it. Everyone I know who got that shit ended up getting shingles.
Flu shots causing issues too.

.....We encountered two cases of interstitial pneumonia that developed after vaccination during the 2014-2015 influenza season. Overall, nine cases, including the two presented here, have been recorded in PubMed and the Cochrane library; eight patients were treated with corticosteroids, and all nine survived, suggesting a good prognosis. Interstitial pneumonia is rare; however, we found an increase in its incidence after 2009. Therefore, clinicians must be aware of the possibility of this complication and duly educate all patients in advance.....
Interstitial Pneumonia Associated with the Influenza Vaccine: A Report of Two Cases

You can keep your contagious diseases, just don't force your germs on other people.
And anyway you should not be worried vaccines according to you are 100% affective 100% of the time and hurt nobody... ever, So shut the fuck up

Just mind your own business, I myself I don’t want the fucking government to tell me what to do with my body or my kids
And how do you know you wouldn't survive being vaccinated? Because Alex Jones told you?
It’s up to me whether I want vaccines or not, I’ve had one vaccine in my life it was a flu shot and it just about killed me.
But that’s not the issue, no one should be forced to take vaccines at all. Anyone that forces anyone else in the vaccines is a fucking cowardly piece of shit

Remember hearing how aborted fetus cells were being used in some vaccines : But lefties can't read, nor research what " HUMAN DIPLOIDS" means lmfao they use medical terminology for it all. As if the stupid asses really expect them to say " aborted fetuses" are in them lmao.

MRC-5 human diploid cells, formalin, aluminum hydroxide, amino acid supplement,

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf

When peopel know how to research a word or terms it answers WTF something is lol

Leftist are waaaay to dumb for this.

View attachment 214369

MRC-5 - Wikipedia
Cell cultures from over 50 years ago.

Is There Really a Connection Between Vaccines and Fetal Tissue?

Stop spreading lies. When people believe e this nonsense and don't vaccinate their children people can die. That's on you wackos.

Remember hearing how aborted fetus cells were being used in some vaccines : But lefties can't read, nor research what " HUMAN DIPLOIDS" means lmfao they use medical terminology for it all. As if the stupid asses really expect them to say " aborted fetuses" are in them lmao.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf

When peopel know how to research a word or terms it answers WTF something is lol

View attachment 214369

MRC-5 - Wikipedia

Stop spreading lies. When people believe e this nonsense and don't vaccinate their children people can die. That's on you wackos.
You have no right to tell someone else to vaccinate their kids you fucking cowardly piece of shit

It’s up to me whether I want vaccines or not, I’ve had one vaccine in my life it was a flu shot and it just about killed me.
But that’s not the issue, no one should be forced to take vaccines at all. Anyone that forces anyone else in the vaccines is a fucking cowardly piece of shit
No. It's not. Not if you want your kids to do certain things. Like go to school or play team sports. I just flat do not believe a flu shot almost killed you unless you are allergic to eggs or already have a compromised immune system. If the latter then that's why you need everyone who can be vaccinated. It protects the vulnerable people, the very young and very old, the folks with compromised immune systems and what not, from being exposed to the disease. If you just got sick after getting a flu shot and aren't getting any more because you are scared then it is you who is the "cowardly piece of shit" because you are endangering helpless folks.

View attachment 214369

MRC-5 - Wikipedia

You have no right to tell someone else to vaccinate their kids you fucking cowardly piece of shit
Bullshit. I do. Society does. You don't like it? There's the fucking door you worthless little wanker.

No. It's not. Not if you want your kids to do certain things. Like go to school or play team sports. I just flat do not believe a flu shot almost killed you unless you are allergic to eggs or already have a compromised immune system. If the latter then that's why you need everyone who can be vaccinated. It protects the vulnerable people, the very young and very old, the folks with compromised immune systems and what not, from being exposed to the disease. If you just got sick after getting a flu shot and aren't getting any more because you are scared then it is you who is the "cowardly piece of shit" because you are endangering helpless folks.
Lol
Na, not really
I don’t get ill often, I can’t remember the last time I missed work because of illness maybe a decade or more ago? I can’t remember
That flu shot I got was probably 15 years ago maybe more I had the shits and was puking for a better part of a month, And I still got the flu after that. Because of the reaction to whatever ingredients were in it.
Actually they cannot force your kids into taking vaccines I homeschool my kids anyways.
And according to you fucking morons getting vaccines stops 100% of all disease 100% of the time, and on top of that why would you care, if your kids got vaccinated your kids are immune to the disease you motherfucking cowards.
Because some fucking asshole in the lab somewhere says the vaccines work does not mean jack shit so shut the fuck up you cowardly asshole

View attachment 214369

MRC-5 - Wikipedia

Bullshit. I do. Society does. You don't like it? There's the fucking door you worthless little wanker.
Actually you can’t make my kids take vaccines you cowardly motherfucker...

View attachment 214369

MRC-5 - Wikipedia

Your fkn ass is to gulliable, bull headed, and useless to bother you have the tools I posted USE THEM or watch hte lights go out in your future kids and their kids dumb fk........

it's happening more and more READ MY LINKS , FOLLOW THE INFO and watch the VIDEOS stooge...

So which one of those is the nurse accused of violating? It doesn't say and you apparently don't know.
It violates 2. Discussing patient information without consent. And posting patient details on social media.

If the patient is in no way identified, that doesn't fly!

You also don't know that the nurse did anything of the sort.
She posted when the child was in ICU. And where they traveled when they contracted the desease. Those two things were enough for the hospital to decide the patient could be identified without being named. And she was unauthorized to give out any medical information online in the first place.

Hospitals have a zero tolerance policy for HIPPA violations.

Sorry! I'm throwing the bullshit flag on that play! Only the patient or people already working on the child's case would know those details. That is not personally identifiable information. The hospital was looking for a scapegoat for their embarrassment.
When contacted the hospital stated they had already seen the posts. Obviously they were already aware she posted medical information she shouldn't have. You may think it's not personally identifiable and the parents may disagree. You have to have written permission to give out personal medical information. She didnt have that.

I find it strange you have all of this information that was not contained in any of the linked articles. Why is that? Are you special or are you just making it up?

I had measels when I was five. I had them in my eyes, in my vagina, in my anus. Going to the bathroom was so painful my mother prayed for me. Because of the lesions in my eyes I had to stay in the dark. During the day there were blankets over the windows. The itching was a torment. I would have ripped my skin off. I wore socks on my hands to keep me from causing further damage.

Measels wasn't the only disease either. I had chicken pox, whooping cough pneumonia. Every disease that spread through congested city slums found me.

As soon as I could, I got my son vaccinated against these diseases. There is a special corner of hell for people that refuse to vaccinate children or even pets. If only it was the adult anti vaxers that would get measels, whooping cough along with parvo and distemper. The would would be a more just place and we would not have to listen to their nonsense.
Are you sure you are not talking about having Chickenpox?
I had chickenpox too. As soon as I could I got vaccinated for shingles.

Everyone you know? Is that one person? Two people? 4,784? 8 million?

Your mindless bullshit is why people trust nothing you say.

Weird, my kids had all their shots and never got any of the diseases they covered, nor have they had any side effect diseases or conditions. What IS happening is the return of diseases thought almost extinct before people stopped vaccinating.

Yes they are returning with the influx of people from third world shitholes where measles and influenza and ecoli still kill children at an alarming rate.

People are foolish to think that measles is a harmless disease that doesn't do any damage. It is much more likely to kill than the vaccination, and the vaccination is the reason people are no longer cognizant of that fact.

Forum List

Back