Anti vac nurse fired after posting horrors of child's measles on facebook

Only an idiot would not get their kids their childhood vaccinations. Only an idiot.
Wrong

Now tell me why I'm wrong??
--------------------------------------------
  • In 2016, there were 89 780 measles deaths globally – marking the first year measles deaths have fallen below 100 000 per year.
Measles is a highly contagious, serious disease caused by a virus. Before the introduction of measles vaccine in 1963 and widespread vaccination, major epidemics occurred approximately every 2–3 years and measles caused an estimated 2.6 million deaths each year.

Measles
One word. Autism!
No.
https://www.webmd.com/brain/autism/do-vaccines-cause-autism
Yes

• In 2016, there were 89 780 measles deaths globally – marking the first year measles deaths have fallen below 100 000 per year.
Measles is a highly contagious, serious disease caused by a virus. Before the introduction of measles vaccine in 1963 and widespread vaccination, major epidemics occurred approximately every 2–3 years and measles caused an estimated 2.6 million deaths each year.

Measles
One word. Autism!
No.
Vaccines are poison...

Don't vaccinate your kids and home school them.
Mine didn’t get vaccinated and attends school with other kids. No problem.

Measles
One word. Autism!
No.
Vaccines are poison...

Lol
Vaccines are overrated, and like I said it should be 100% personal choice no one should be forcing anyone else to take the damn things

Lol
Vaccines are overrated, and like I said it should be 100% personal choice no one should be forcing anyone else to take the damn things
Agreed. He’s one of the healthiest kids in his school. His immune system has not been compromised. No allergies like so many of the kids today. Who ever heard of peanut allergies when we were kids?

Lol
Agreed. He’s one of the healthiest kids in his school. His immune system has not been compromised. No allergies like so many of the kids today. Who ever heard of peanut allergies when we were kids?
Along with type two diabetes, ADD, like you said countless allergies, the list goes on and on and on.
Most of the stuff is relatively new, pharmaceuticals like vaccines and other Western medicine “remedies” seem to be the culprit

Measles
One word. Autism!
No.
Vaccines are poison...

You might not feel so smug if they get measles at thirty, go blind, and give it to your grandkids...who die. Btw measles kills natives at a much higher rate than most populations. Maybe you get a mild case and go to the store and infect an Indian baby...who then dies. In other words... it's not just about you.

Didn’t say it was about me. I’m simply stating that vaccines are not the end all for the populous. Vaccines had a place years ago.

What happens when folks stop getting their kids vaccinated:

Measles cases hit record high in Europe

Recent measels out real in Europe. 37 fatalities so far, over 41,000 cases. Mostly among unvaccinated youngsters.
Actually that's what happens when you let people from shithole countries move into your communities en masse.
Without a high rate of vaccination in your home population.
Keep your vaccinations to yourselves, The rest of us want no part of your snake oil

An "anti-vax" Texas nurse has been fired from a hospital after she posted the horrific details of a toddler's measles infection Friday night in an anti-vax Facebook group. A concerned parent took screenshots and reported the nurse's post the hospital's Facebook page, according to ABC News, citing hospital officials.

Anti-Vax Nurse Fired After Posting Horrors Of Child's Measles On Facebook

The logic if there is nothing to hide, nor lies to worry about why fire someone who is proving what this bs does.

You see they don't want to lose their funding and kickbacks for shooting your kids up with anti freeze, famalghayde, mercury and anything else they can put in it.

hate to tell you sheep most Doctors who aren't paid off BIG pharma pricks will tell you most of these vaccines HAVE NEVER BEEN TESTED ON HUMANS............ often if they were they use the kids in AFRICA to do it.

AND FOR YOU MORON whose kids are vaccinated, if those vaccines are so great and so protiective you have nothing to worry about your kid shouldn't get it, not even a mild case isn't that right. Why, that's the whole purpose of vaccines...SO YAH DON"T GET IT ...

LMFAO they have you brain deads so sold out on bs......

Now I know you’re not an American. If you were you would understand EXACTLY why the nurse was fired.

The nurse was fired for violating patient confidentiality laws. She posted confidential patient information on social media. She should be fired.

This has nothing to do with pro or anti vaccinations. She should be fired.

You might not feel so smug if they get measles at thirty, go blind, and give it to your grandkids...who die. Btw measles kills natives at a much higher rate than most populations. Maybe you get a mild case and go to the store and infect an Indian baby...who then dies. In other words... it's not just about you.
There is no guarantee of vaccinations working

For those who want to know more information to educate yourselves. If you don't. like it or believe it that's your problem. Parents become educated by RESEARCHING INFORMATION which goes way past those who take the word of their so called MEDICAL GOD the ones who do that are to fkn stupid to understand how they too are sold on bs, they too get kick backs for selling PIZER drugs, Bayer etc.........

upload_2018-9-3_15-20-4.png

Endless CDC Lies to Push the MMR Vaccine

FOLLOW LINKS maybe some can gget more informed

Well, as early as 1932, doctors began using cod-liver oil (high in vitamin A) to treat measles and ended up lowering the mortality rate significantly. In 1990, the New England Journal of Medicine confirmed that vitamin A supplements significantly reduce measles complications and death rates. It would be interesting to know what kind of impact essential oils such as oil of oregano with antiviral qualities or better yet, homeopathy, would have had on measles as well. At the very least though, you don’t have to stress as much, 0.015%mortality rate among measles infected people is just not very scary.

Not nearly as scary as the monster under the bed.

Bed_2.jpg

Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System
1-800-922-7967 or
Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)

National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program
1-800-338-2382 or
National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program | Official web site of the U.S. Health Resources & Services Administration

February 3, 2015: EDIT: The following was submitted by the author as an addendum to answer some of the questions raised in the comments to this article.

The above article was written only to convey a more accurate picture of the death toll of measles prior to the vaccine. It was not an attempt to change anyone’s decision to vaccinate or not vaccinate. It was to shed light on the actual statistics. See. I wrote it at a time when parents were being told how deadly measles is by using articles that cited worldwide measles death rates as though those represented the likelihood of death rates in the United States.

Putting Measles Into Perspective

Viewed in REALITY :

CDC is not informing parents that it is better for their children's overall health NOT to vaccinate at all

In its seeming concern for children' health, the CDC seems not to researched the impact of vaccinating because European studies show that children who take vaccines are 5 times more prone to disease than those who don't.
Your Child. Your Choice.

CDC orders children to take more MMR vaccines although the MMR is clearly failing to work.

In response the obvious failure of the MMR to prevent measles, US MMR Measles Vaccine Failing – Vaccinated New Yorker Causes Measles Outbreak In Other Vaccinated New Yorkers – Not Caused By Unvaccinated Children the CDC insisted that children needed yet more MMR (measles) vaccines and that their parents should also be vaccinated. Health Education Resource Exchange :: Washington State Department of Health

The CDC blames unvaccinated children for measles outbreaks that stem from MMR's failure.

The CDC blamed the outbreak on non-vaccination, though most of the children getting measles had taken the MMR and few unvaccinated children were getting measles. CDC reports biggest measles outbreak since 1996

There are outbreaks of measles around the country and in every case, the great majority of children who are contracting measles have been vaccinated with the MMR but CDC's response is not to question the vaccine but to say children need yet more of the MMR vaccines. And the CDC is also recommending the MMR, that is failing, to parents, too. And the CDC is blaming unvaccinated children who aren't getting the measles for the failure of the MMR to prevent measles.

upload_2018-9-3_15-25-27.png

References

1. http://www.viewbix.com/v/Unvaccinated-Children-Healthier…
2. http://healthimpactnews.com/2011/new-study-vaccinated-children-have-2-to-5-times-more-diseases…
3. http://www.vaccineinjury.info/vaccinations-in-general/health-unvaccinated-children…
4. Data and Statistics | Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) | NCBDDD | CDC

Your Child. Your Choice.

You might find this informative, and can pass it on to those who aren't anal morons How peopel can be EXEMPTED from vaccines your kids can . For now
upload_2018-9-3_15-31-56.png

State Vaccine Requirements – National Vaccine Information Center

School Exemption Info

800px-Moye_Elementary_School.JPG
The most important thing you can do for your child is to arm yourself with information and facts. If you have already decided that as a parent you believe vaccinations are not right for your child you can find information below on how to admit them into public school. If you are currently researching vaccines and are unsure whether or not they are safe, or whether or not they make sense for your family, our best advice to you would be to hold off. Don’t continue vaccinating your child until you are 100% sure it is the right thing to do. You can always continue vaccinating at a later date, but you can never, ever, take away the experience of injuring your child through dangerous chemicals and toxins being injected into their bloodstreams.

Click on the link below. A new tab or window will come up. Click on your state and it will tell you all about the exemptions for public school for your particular state.

Vaccine Exemption Information By State (NVIC: National Vaccine Information Center)

Vaccine Exemption Information by State (Vaccination Liberation)

Example Religious Exemption Letter

If you have ANY questions at all you can contact us through the “Contact Us” tab at the top of the page, or simply click here.

If you are just beginning your research, here are some articles to help you get started.
School Exemption Info

Vaccines are poison...

You might find this informative, and can pass it on to those who aren't anal morons How peopel can be EXEMPTED from vaccines your kids can . For now
View attachment 214509

School Exemption Info

The most important thing you can do for your child is to arm yourself with information and facts. If you have already decided that as a parent you believe vaccinations are not right for your child you can find information below on how to admit them into public school. If you are currently researching vaccines and are unsure whether or not they are safe, or whether or not they make sense for your family, our best advice to you would be to hold off. Don’t continue vaccinating your child until you are 100% sure it is the right thing to do. You can always continue vaccinating at a later date, but you can never, ever, take away the experience of injuring your child through dangerous chemicals and toxins being injected into their bloodstreams.

Click on the link below. A new tab or window will come up. Click on your state and it will tell you all about the exemptions for public school for your particular state.

Vaccine Exemption Information By State (NVIC: National Vaccine Information Center)

If you have ANY questions at all you can contact us through the “Contact Us” tab at the top of the page, or simply click here.

If you are just beginning your research, here are some articles to help you get started.
School Exemption Info

You do more damage than you even realize with your bad advice. You might even cause a death or two.

I know that. But they definitely help. Flu vaccines have a 60 percent efficacy. I think measles and polio and smallpox are much higher. People are much more likely to die from the disease than of the vaccine, and the vaccines slow down and stop contagion. We eradicated small pox and polio via vaccines..and those diseases were virulent, common and horrific.

What happens when folks stop getting their kids vaccinated:

Measles cases hit record high in Europe

Recent measels out real in Europe. 37 fatalities so far, over 41,000 cases. Mostly among unvaccinated youngsters.
Actually that's what happens when you let people from shithole countries move into your communities en masse.
Without a high rate of vaccination in your home population.
Vaccines aren't 100 percent effective..
And once a disease is knocked out in one population, people become complacent and for some reason stupidly forget that it was the vaccines..not their own superior genetic *strength*...that eliminated the disease in the first place. Thus they stop using the vaccine..because the risk is no longer worth it if they don't have unvaccinated people milling around.

That's why we don't do the smallpox vaccines anymore. There's no point in vaccinating and taking whatever risk there is, if nobody has had smallpox in years.

And if you are doing everything you can to make sure it doesn't come across the borders.

But remember...idiots said it was *racist* to worry about the resurgence of contagious diseases that have heretofore been obliterated, on the backs of Obama's *dreamers* and child slaves.

View attachment 214509

School Exemption Info

School Exemption Info

You do more damage than you even realize with your bad advice. You might even cause a death or two.
Lol
You have no right to make other people vaccinate them in their kids so fuck off you fucking piece of shit whore.

Vaccines are poison...

I know that. But they definitely help. Flu vaccines have a 60 percent efficacy. I think measles and polio and smallpox are much higher. People are much more likely to die from the disease than of the vaccine, and the vaccines slow down and stop contagion. We eradicated small pox and polio via vaccines..and those diseases were virulent, common and horrific.
Vaccines should be 100% choice as they are now. Some people cannot survive being vaccinated

Forum List

Back