Anti vac nurse fired after posting horrors of child's measles on facebook

Imagine how many would pass them up when they find out hte vaccines also had HIV in them. Yeah it's all good.

Off topic, but on a personal note, I have a gene mutation that makes me immune to HIV/Aids. Apparently, it's a byproduct of my lineage. A mix of northern European and American Indian. Less than 1% of the global population have the gene mutation, I learned. My ancestors landed in the original colonies in the early 1600s and they mixed some how with the natives. But the northern European gene mutation was already there, so not sure if the native American mutation is relative.

Last edited:
Imagine how many would pass them up when they find out hte vaccines also had HIV in them. Yeah it's all good.

Off topic, but on apersonal note, I have a gene mutation that makes me immune to HIV/Aids. Apparently, it's a byproduct of my lineage. A mix of Northern European and American Indian. Less than 1% of the global population have the gene mutation, I learned.

Which makes you an O negative huh? :abgg2q.jpg:

You do more damage than you even realize with your bad advice. You might even cause a death or two.

Same could be said about the anti-freedom of choice folks scaring and intimidating people into loading their kids up with so many pharmaceutical drugs.

Have to take it on an Individual basis. Not everyone is the same. There are occasions when the vaccinations themselves harm or kill.
There are a lot more instances where people get a mild dose of whatever the disease is..and then spread it to people who are vulnerable...the young, the sick, the elderly.

Vaccinations aren't just about protecting the people who get them. They are also about reducing the spread of disease to vulnerable populations that are particularly at risk.

Have you ever really looked at what's in these things.

Would you drink anti freeze, how about famalgahyde and no it is not a small amount it won't hurt you.

Allergies they are learning it comes from vaccines why, because they GROW THE SHIT IN CHICKENS EGGS..........

There are DOG KIDNEY's in some of these vaccines........
Thirmorsal is MERCURY....... you gonna drink some mercury, or your kids or grand kids.

How about break a themometer from back in the day remember the warnings of DONT TOUCH IT if it breaks..
so hey since it's so safe maybe we can drink a little.

Vaccine Ingredients — A Comprehensive Guide
View attachment 214538

You also realize many vaccines have never been tested on humans before too right.
Good for you.
I hope they don't get diptheria or whooping cough, or polio.

Where did you get the impression I think it's all good?

You do more damage than you even realize with your bad advice. You might even cause a death or two.

Same could be said about the anti-freedom of choice folks scaring and intimidating people into loading their kids up with so many pharmaceutical drugs.

Have to take it on an Individual basis. Not everyone is the same. There are occasions when the vaccinations themselves harm or kill.
There are a lot more instances where people get a mild dose of whatever the disease is..and then spread it to people who are vulnerable...the young, the sick, the elderly.

Vaccinations aren't just about protecting the people who get them. They are also about reducing the spread of disease to vulnerable populations that are particularly at risk.

Would you drink anti freeze, how about famalgahyde and no it is not a small amount it won't hurt you.

Allergies they are learning it comes from vaccines why, because they GROW THE SHIT IN CHICKENS EGGS..........

Thirmorsal is MERCURY....... you gonna drink some mercury, or your kids or grand kids.

How about break a themometer from back in the day remember the warnings of DONT TOUCH IT if it breaks..

View attachment 214538

You also realize many vaccines have never been tested on humans before too right.
Good for you.
Vaccines are not guaranteed to prevent any of those

View attachment 214538

Good for you.

Where did you get the impression I think it's all good?

At this point I have no clue LOL...............

I'm just kinda posting information for those who might be really curious on finding out about this bs.

I'm not against vaccines but the problem is " today's vaccines are dirty" and way, way to many are given at once. ..

This just came down my page too lol

Abdulaziz Serge
March 24, 2017
PROOF!!! MANY VACCINES ARE MADE FROM ABORTED BABY FETUS.. #PLANPARENTHOOD

*YOU* need to get a fucking GRIP here hair-on-fire Dumbass. You're spewing at the mouth about Thimerosal and Formaldehyde, neither of which you can even spell, drooling about "anti-freeze" (ethylene glycol) with no citation of it anywhere whatsoever, and now buying the entire Bullshit Bridge of "vaccines made from aborted baby fetus [sic]" quoting no less credible a source than fucking FACEBOOK.

Who gave you your chemistry degree? Hm? Alex Jones with his goat testicle pills? You "have no clue" is fucking RIGHT.

I had measels when I was five. I had them in my eyes, in my vagina, in my anus. Going to the bathroom was so painful my mother prayed for me. Because of the lesions in my eyes I had to stay in the dark. During the day there were blankets over the windows. The itching was a torment. I would have ripped my skin off. I wore socks on my hands to keep me from causing further damage.

Measels wasn't the only disease either. I had chicken pox, whooping cough pneumonia. Every disease that spread through congested city slums found me.

As soon as I could, I got my son vaccinated against these diseases. There is a special corner of hell for people that refuse to vaccinate children or even pets. If only it was the adult anti vaxers that would get measels, whooping cough along with parvo and distemper. The would would be a more just place and we would not have to listen to their nonsense.
Are you sure you are not talking about having Chickenpox?
I think she’s confused
No one has a right to tell someone else what to do when it comes to things like vaccines, I chose for my family not to vaccinate because I don’t think they could survive them.
I was never vaccinated as a child thankfully. when my children were young it was just a few vaccines but now these poor babies look like pin cushions from what big pharma is doing. From the VAERS reports I read there is a lot more damage than what the vaccines do good and its just a for profit fiasco at this point. The parents of these poor children reporting what is happening to there children sickens me when I think of what they are doing to them. Doctors and nurses are not reporting every adverse reaction either; nor do they tell the patient to report any adverse affects to the vaccines.

The citizens of Japan are statistically proven to be the healthiest and longest-living people in the world. The country also has the lowest infant mortality rate on the planet. It may come as no surprise to many that the Japanese Government banned a number of vaccines that are currently mandatory in the United States and has strict regulations in place for other Big Pharma drugs and vaccines in general. Japan’s anti-vax policies have long been criticised by vaccine pushers in the US who claim that vaccinating the public “promotes health.”
Anti-Vaccine Japan Has World's Lowest Child Death Rate & Highest Life Expectancy And they feed their children decent food that isn't chocked full of Glyphosate and other pesticides.

No they get vaccinated.
Vaccination: a choice between two unknowns | The Japan Times

They also have universal healthcare and abortion on demand. Healthy adults have healthy children, something the GOP does not realize.
------------------------------------------
Japan's infant mortality rate in 1991 was four per 1,000, the lowest in the world. Contributing factors are the universal use of the Boshi Kenko Techo (maternal–child health handbook) and universal access to care. Most births occur to women aged 25–29 years and there are few unmarried mothers. Ninety-nine and seven-tenths percent of births are attended by qualified professionals either in hospitals or private clinics, with an average stay of one week postpartum. Abortion is available when contraceptives fail. There are government subsidies for medical, obstetric, and pediatric complications. Japanese citizens are highly literate and seek out medical advice, and their society is organized to support children. Efficient systems of community support, public health education, and excellent medical care encompass events from conception to school age.
An analysis of the reasons for Japan's low infant mortality rate | Request PDF. Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/227897624_An_analysis_of_the_reasons_for_Japan%27s_low_infant_mortality_rate [accessed Sep 03 2018].

Only an idiot would not get their kids their childhood vaccinations. Only an idiot.
Wrong

Now tell me why I'm wrong??
--------------------------------------------
  • In 2016, there were 89 780 measles deaths globally – marking the first year measles deaths have fallen below 100 000 per year.
Measles is a highly contagious, serious disease caused by a virus. Before the introduction of measles vaccine in 1963 and widespread vaccination, major epidemics occurred approximately every 2–3 years and measles caused an estimated 2.6 million deaths each year.

Measles
Why Japan banned MMR vaccine | Daily Mail Online
The triple MMR jab was banned in Japan in 1993 after 1.8 million children developed adverse reactions to the drug.

Mark Blaxill and Dan Olmsted: Merrily confusing correlation with ...
scienceblogs.com/insolence/2011/09/23/mark-blaxill-and-dan-olmsted-polio/
Sep 23, 2011 - The Age of Polio: How an Old Virus and New Toxins Triggered a .... different chemicals can somehow interact with the polio virus in the same way in ... of the symptoms of DDT poisoning sound a little bit like symptoms of polio, ...

Nonpolio Causes of Polio-like Paralytic Syndromes | Reviews of Infectious Diseases | Oxford Academic

As far as Measles goes having a healthy immune system that is not vitamin insufficient is the best prevention. Polio spreads through poop so have good sanitary practices and keep sewage covered and properly treated. Cleanliness, modern plumbing and clean water sources are the best devices for disease prevention overall.

I had measels when I was five. I had them in my eyes, in my vagina, in my anus. Going to the bathroom was so painful my mother prayed for me. Because of the lesions in my eyes I had to stay in the dark. During the day there were blankets over the windows. The itching was a torment. I would have ripped my skin off. I wore socks on my hands to keep me from causing further damage.

Measels wasn't the only disease either. I had chicken pox, whooping cough pneumonia. Every disease that spread through congested city slums found me.

As soon as I could, I got my son vaccinated against these diseases. There is a special corner of hell for people that refuse to vaccinate children or even pets. If only it was the adult anti vaxers that would get measels, whooping cough along with parvo and distemper. The would would be a more just place and we would not have to listen to their nonsense.
I think she’s confused
No one has a right to tell someone else what to do when it comes to things like vaccines, I chose for my family not to vaccinate because I don’t think they could survive them.
I was never vaccinated as a child thankfully. when my children were young it was just a few vaccines but now these poor babies look like pin cushions from what big pharma is doing. From the VAERS reports I read there is a lot more damage than what the vaccines do good and its just a for profit fiasco at this point. The parents of these poor children reporting what is happening to there children sickens me when I think of what they are doing to them. Doctors and nurses are not reporting every adverse reaction either; nor do they tell the patient to report any adverse affects to the vaccines.

The citizens of Japan are statistically proven to be the healthiest and longest-living people in the world. The country also has the lowest infant mortality rate on the planet. It may come as no surprise to many that the Japanese Government banned a number of vaccines that are currently mandatory in the United States and has strict regulations in place for other Big Pharma drugs and vaccines in general. Japan’s anti-vax policies have long been criticised by vaccine pushers in the US who claim that vaccinating the public “promotes health.”
Anti-Vaccine Japan Has World's Lowest Child Death Rate & Highest Life Expectancy And they feed their children decent food that isn't chocked full of Glyphosate and other pesticides.

No they get vaccinated.

They also have universal healthcare and abortion on demand. Healthy adults have healthy children, something the GOP does not realize.
Japan's infant mortality rate in 1991 was four per 1,000, the lowest in the world. Contributing factors are the universal use of the Boshi Kenko Techo (maternal–child health handbook) and universal access to care. Most births occur to women aged 25–29 years and there are few unmarried mothers. Ninety-nine and seven-tenths percent of births are attended by qualified professionals either in hospitals or private clinics, with an average stay of one week postpartum. Abortion is available when contraceptives fail. There are government subsidies for medical, obstetric, and pediatric complications. Japanese citizens are highly literate and seek out medical advice, and their society is organized to support children. Efficient systems of community support, public health education, and excellent medical care encompass events from conception to school age.
An analysis of the reasons for Japan's low infant mortality rate | Request PDF. Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/227897624_An_analysis_of_the_reasons_for_Japan%27s_low_infant_mortality_rate [accessed Sep 03 2018].

Only an idiot would not get their kids their childhood vaccinations. Only an idiot.
Wrong

• In 2016, there were 89 780 measles deaths globally – marking the first year measles deaths have fallen below 100 000 per year.
Measles is a highly contagious, serious disease caused by a virus. Before the introduction of measles vaccine in 1963 and widespread vaccination, major epidemics occurred approximately every 2–3 years and measles caused an estimated 2.6 million deaths each year.

Measles
The triple MMR jab was banned in Japan in 1993 after 1.8 million children developed adverse reactions to the drug.

Sep 23, 2011 - The Age of Polio: How an Old Virus and New Toxins Triggered a .... different chemicals can somehow interact with the polio virus in the same way in ... of the symptoms of DDT poisoning sound a little bit like symptoms of polio, ...

Nonpolio Causes of Polio-like Paralytic Syndromes | Reviews of Infectious Diseases | Oxford Academic

As far as Measles goes having a healthy immune system that is not vitamin insufficient is the best prevention. Polio spreads through poop so have good sanitary practices and keep sewage covered and properly treated. Cleanliness, modern plumbing and clean water sources are the best devices for disease prevention overall.

No article under daily mail.

Rebecca Campbell: US Government Loses Vaccine Lawsuit — Has Lied to the Public for Decades — Vaccines NOT Tested — Autism Will Drop If Parents Use This Case to Legally Challenge Mandated Vaccinations

I think she’s confused

No they get vaccinated.

Wrong

Measles

I suppose you will have to do your own research to find it then.

Rebecca Campbell: US Government Loses Vaccine Lawsuit — Has Lied to the Public for Decades — Vaccines NOT Tested — Autism Will Drop If Parents Use This Case to Legally Challenge Mandated Vaccinations

I think she’s confused

No they get vaccinated.

Wrong

Measles

I don't care, if you don't want your kids to get vaccinated, fine , keep the little non vaccinated at home. Maybe one will die or become unable to walk.

Are you aware what cancer is, they are studies that they now inject measles viruses and HIV T cells into the malignant tumors and the viruses kill them, they get near death first . Clinical trials. Imagine how powerful they are. Imagine if they allowed to be set free throughout your whole body!

Of course good clean water , healthcare since birth, and clean air is good for one, but now with the GOP in control none of that is going to be, millions losing healthcare, polluted water and air is going to be the norm.

18 schools in Detroit got no drinking water, since he have been run by the GOP with the Flint fiasco.

Last edited:

No they get vaccinated.

Measles

I don't care, if you don't want your kids to get vaccinated, fine , keep the little non vaccinated at home. Maybe one will die or become unable to walk.

Are you aware what cancer is, they are studies that they now inject measles viruses and HIV T cells into the malignant tumors and the viruses kill them, they get near death first . Clinical trials. Imagine how powerful they are. Imagine if they allowed to be set free throughout your whole body!

Of course good clean water , healthcare since birth, and clean air is good for one, but now with the GOP in control none of that is going to be, millions losing healthcare, polluted water and air is going to be the norm.

18 schools in Detroit got no drinking water, since he have been run by the GOP with the Flint fiasco.
You are a giant piece of shit. Hoping someone’s child die. Your third and fourth paragraphs are histerical. You have no proof to substantiate the claim of clean water and clean air will be gone. Millions losing health care? Polluted water and air will be the norm? Please show us all how the GOP polluted the water in Detroit. Jesus, you are a fucking hack.

No they get vaccinated.

Measles

Vaccines are not guaranteed to work... dumbass

No they get vaccinated.

Measles

You are a giant piece of shit. Hoping someone’s child die. Your third and fourth paragraphs are histerical. You have no proof to substantiate the claim of clean water and clean air will be gone. Millions losing health care? Polluted water and air will be the norm? Please show us all how the GOP polluted the water in Detroit. Jesus, you are a fucking hack.
Political correctness has made her stupid

No they get vaccinated.

Measles

You are aware that vaccine had a cancer virus in them for years aren't you? SV-40 and the maker knew it was there. Both of my children were injected with that crap and both have had to deal with cancer so go shoot yourself up and enjoy but leave the rest who do not want to alone.

An "anti-vax" Texas nurse has been fired from a hospital after she posted the horrific details of a toddler's measles infection Friday night in an anti-vax Facebook group. A concerned parent took screenshots and reported the nurse's post the hospital's Facebook page, according to ABC News, citing hospital officials.

Anti-Vax Nurse Fired After Posting Horrors Of Child's Measles On Facebook

The logic if there is nothing to hide, nor lies to worry about why fire someone who is proving what this bs does.

You see they don't want to lose their funding and kickbacks for shooting your kids up with anti freeze, famalghayde, mercury and anything else they can put in it.

hate to tell you sheep most Doctors who aren't paid off BIG pharma pricks will tell you most of these vaccines HAVE NEVER BEEN TESTED ON HUMANS............ often if they were they use the kids in AFRICA to do it.

AND FOR YOU MORON whose kids are vaccinated, if those vaccines are so great and so protiective you have nothing to worry about your kid shouldn't get it, not even a mild case isn't that right. Why, that's the whole purpose of vaccines...SO YAH DON"T GET IT ...

LMFAO they have you brain deads so sold out on bs......

Boy this is stupid.

About Measles Vaccination | CDC
Mar 28, 2019 · Measles can be prevented with MMR vaccine. The vaccine protects against three diseases: measles, mumps, and rubella. CDC recommends children get two doses of MMR vaccine, starting with the first dose at 12 through 15 months of age, and the second dose at 4 through 6 years of age. Teens and adults should also be up to date on their MMR vaccination.

Forum List

Back