California prosecutes man for posting anti muslim messages on facebook

Is this like the old tree in the forest question? Does a threat not exist if there is no recording of it?

I'd agree that it seems difficult to prosecute someone for a threatening phone call without a recording of the call.

If Feigin is being prosecuted for insulting Islam, why isn't the man who actually may have made the calls being prosecuted? If California is targeting the man for speaking badly of Islam/Muslims, it seems odd that they would give a pass to another man who spoke badly of Islam/Muslims.

Does a crime exist if there is no evidence of it?.

Testimony is evidence.

Hell if you needed a recording of someone making threats to be able to prosecute someone for making threats of violence most of the people who make threats wouldn't get prosecuted.

While I may agree that the basis for this charge is fairly weak- your claim that Feigin was not arrested for making a threat is just a lie.

Why you feel a need to lie about this I don't know. I guess it has to do with your obsession about Islam.

We have the recording, you fucking retard.

You get that the Muslim rat Popote LIED to the police and filed a false report, right?

No, you're too fucking stupid.

You GET that there is no evidence Feigin even made the call, right?

Oh really? Prove it.

Again? Why would you get it (or be honest) this time when you failed the last 30 times I proved it?

{
The following day, Popote answered the phone and heard what he would later tell police was the same male voice he recognized from the message a day earlier. Popote said the caller uttered the same derogatory phrase as the day before.
Popote, 19, dialed 911 minutes later to report the alleged threat.
"He said that he's going to annihilate Muslim rats like us," Popote told the operator, according to a recording of the call.}

Now WHAT was the message the day before? :dunno:

{"I hope you fucking Muslim rats either leave the US or dump your stupid fucking religion," the unknown caller said.}

WAIT, so WHAT did the fucking Muslim rat say?????

Popote said the caller uttered the same derogatory phrase as the day before.

And WHAT was the message the day before? Was it "I'm going to annihilate you?"

Uh, nope, it was

{"I hope you fucking Muslim rats either leave the US or dump your stupid fucking religion," the unknown caller said.}

So when the fucking Muslim rat said

{"He said that he's going to annihilate Muslim rats like us," Popote told the operator, according to a recording of the call.}

He was doing WHAT? Oh, filing a false police report and lying to the police.

This sinking in for you? You starting to grasp some of the more basic concepts?

Is "I hope you fucking Muslim rats either leave the US or dump your stupid fucking religion," the same as "He said that he's going to annihilate Muslim rats like us?" :eek:

So the fucking Muslim rat is a LIAR who filed a false police report AND pinned it on some random guy from facebook because he didn't like what the guy had posted about the filthy and evil religion he follows.

Am I going too fast? Maybe one more glass of chardonnay will help you comprehend basic ideas?

I generally have treated you with respect, as I tend to give what I get.

Are we now at the point where that is to change?

If you think that pointing out when you misuse the word literally is especially disrespectful, I suppose so. :dunno:

It certainly was not a misuse.

You hit Faun with your foot, and that caused feces to exit Faun's body?

Yes, all over this message board.

That's figurative, not literal. ;)

It's figuratively literal. We are in a virtual environment. I left little retarded Fawn sputtering and spewing shit.

Is this like the old tree in the forest question? Does a threat not exist if there is no recording of it?

I'd agree that it seems difficult to prosecute someone for a threatening phone call without a recording of the call.

If Feigin is being prosecuted for insulting Islam, why isn't the man who actually may have made the calls being prosecuted? If California is targeting the man for speaking badly of Islam/Muslims, it seems odd that they would give a pass to another man who spoke badly of Islam/Muslims.

Testimony is evidence.

Hell if you needed a recording of someone making threats to be able to prosecute someone for making threats of violence most of the people who make threats wouldn't get prosecuted.

While I may agree that the basis for this charge is fairly weak- your claim that Feigin was not arrested for making a threat is just a lie.

Why you feel a need to lie about this I don't know. I guess it has to do with your obsession about Islam.

You get that the Muslim rat Popote LIED to the police and filed a false report, right?

Oh really? Prove it.

Again? Why would you get it (or be honest) this time when you failed the last 30 times I proved it?

{
The following day, Popote answered the phone and heard what he would later tell police was the same male voice he recognized from the message a day earlier. Popote said the caller uttered the same derogatory phrase as the day before.
"He said that he's going to annihilate Muslim rats like us," Popote told the operator, according to a recording of the call.}

Uh, nope, it was

{"He said that he's going to annihilate Muslim rats like us," Popote told the operator, according to a recording of the call.}

Is "I hope you fucking Muslim rats either leave the US or dump your stupid fucking religion," the same as "He said that he's going to annihilate Muslim rats like us?" :eek:

So the fucking Muslim rat is a LIAR who filed a false police report AND pinned it on some random guy from facebook because he didn't like what the guy had posted about the filthy and evil religion he follows.

Am I going too fast? Maybe one more glass of chardonnay will help you comprehend basic ideas?

Or he is speaking GENERALLY - ie the same type of phrase.

The police specifically stated threats were made to kill someone. I don't think they are so stupid as to miss that.

See if you can grasp that in your rabid defense of anything that attacks Muslims.

Testimony is evidence.

Oh really? Prove it.

{

Uh, nope, it was

Or he is speaking GENERALLY - ie the same type of phrase.

The police specifically stated threats were made to kill someone. I don't think they are so stupid as to miss that.

See if you can grasp that in your rabid defense of anything that attacks Muslims.

Or maybe Allah told him that was what was in the unknown caller's heart? Or maybe Allah spoke to Kamala and Kim Jong Brown and told them to persecute in his name? Maybe starfish speak fluent French?

But there is no EVIDENCE to support any of these absurd fantasies. Yet our Caliphate still saw fit to destroy a mans life, purely because he "hates Islam" and the state is determined to dictate the emotions and thoughts of the enslaved populace in direct defiance of the United States Constitution.

This shit is straight out of "1984," and all you Maoists are cheering it.

Testimony is evidence.

Oh really? Prove it.

{

Uh, nope, it was

Did Popote say that the only thing the caller said was the same phrase as in the voicemail? Is there some reason that the conversation (if it can be classified as such) in the second call could not have contained the same phrase as the voicemail, but also the threat Popote claimed?

You seem to be operating under the false idea that because Popote said the caller used the same phrase as in the voicemail, that must be all the caller said. It's pretty clear that Popote claims the caller said more than just the same phrase from the voicemail.

You have no evidence of a false report here.

Testimony is evidence.

Oh really? Prove it.

{

Uh, nope, it was

Did Popote say that the only thing the caller said was the same phrase as in the voicemail? Is there some reason that the conversation (if it can be classified as such) in the second call could not have contained the same phrase as the voicemail, but also the threat Popote claimed?

You seem to be operating under the false idea that because Popote said the caller used the same phrase as in the voicemail, that must be all the caller said. It's pretty clear that Popote claims the caller said more than just the same phrase from the voicemail.

Why don't you listen to the recordings and find out for yourself?

But I do love how all of you on the left can't come up with ONE thing to charge this man with, yet still defend his persecution.

The facts after 49 pages remain the same as the facts as stated by the OP. Feigin was arrested for the crime of having hatred for Islam. Purely with no other reason. You of the left have gone full North Korea and now seek to instill such fear in the people that no one dare speak against those favored by the ruling leftist dictatorship.

Testimony is evidence.

Oh really? Prove it.

{

Uh, nope, it was

But I do love how all of you on the left can't come up with ONE thing to charge this man with, yet still defend his persecution.

The facts after 49 pages remain the same as the facts as stated by the OP. Feigin was arrested for the crime of having hatred for Islam. Purely with no other reason. You of the left have gone full North Korea and now seek to instill such fear in the people that no one dare speak against those favored by the ruling leftist dictatorship.

Now I'm "of the left," huh? Is that because I don't agree with you that California is just like the Nazis? Or because I'm not assuming that this man was arrested for saying bad things about Islam?

Was the second phone call recorded, and was that recording released to the public? If not, I cannot "listen to the recordings and find out for" myself.

No one here has had to come up with anything to charge Feigin with, as he has already been charged. Those charges might be dropped, or he might be acquitted of them, but they've already been leveled against him.

The OP is an opinion, not a fact. Does innuendo is not fact not apply to you or the OP?

literally-i-dont-think-that-word-means-what-you-think-it-means.jpg

I generally have treated you with respect, as I tend to give what I get.

Are we now at the point where that is to change?

If you think that pointing out when you misuse the word literally is especially disrespectful, I suppose so. :dunno:

It certainly was not a misuse.

You hit Faun with your foot, and that caused feces to exit Faun's body?

Yes, all over this message board.
LOL

You’re sooo fucking deranged, it’s scary. You have zero proof the person who answered the phone is lying when they claim a threat was called in — and that’s what you refer to as kicking my ass all over the board.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I won't answer? I've answered you multiple times already.

According to the reports, as I said, and as you should have read by now, there were two phone calls in addition to the Facebook and Twitter posts. The first call went to voicemail, the second was supposedly answered and is the one where he allegedly made the threat.

And what was the content of the voice mail?

Let me remind you that the Muslim rat stated:

{The following day, Popote answered the phone and heard what he would later tell police was the same male voice he recognized from the message a day earlier. Popote said the caller uttered the same derogatory phrase as the day before.}

Now, the CNN article about this case certainly makes it seem as though another man made the calls in question. I've never made any assertions that Feigin is guilty. I've been pointing out some false assertions you've made; in this case, that the voicemail was supposed to have contained the threat. The reports all say that it was the call that was answered where the threat was made, the annihilating Muslim rats call.

Feigin may not have made the calls, but I haven't seen anything to indicate that the calls did not happen; the issue appears to be whether someone else made the calls. According to the same CNN article which indicates Feigin is innocent of the threatening call, Popote said he suspected Feigin, not that he was sure it was him. I'm not sure why you think this is a case of filing a false report, if the center did receive the calls in question. Again according to the CNN article, Feigin heard the voicemail and agreed that the voice sounded like his, suggesting he might have made such a call while drunk.

You keep making statements as though I'm offering an opinion on Mark Feigin's guilt or innocence. I am not and have not.

Whether he made the calls or not, there are not threats in the recorded calls. THERE IS NO THREAT, never was.

So why was Feigin arrested?

Clearly the ONLY answer is for insulting Islam.

There is a recording because they played it back to Feigen and asked him if it sounded like him.

What was it the recording said? :eusa_whistle:
Listen for yourself...

SoundCloud Widget

Testimony is evidence.

Oh really? Prove it.

{

Uh, nope, it was

THREATENING TO KILL PEOPLE. Sheesh are you usually so dense that things have to be repeated endlessly?

I won't answer? I've answered you multiple times already.

According to the reports, as I said, and as you should have read by now, there were two phone calls in addition to the Facebook and Twitter posts. The first call went to voicemail, the second was supposedly answered and is the one where he allegedly made the threat.

{The following day, Popote answered the phone and heard what he would later tell police was the same male voice he recognized from the message a day earlier. Popote said the caller uttered the same derogatory phrase as the day before.}

Now, the CNN article about this case certainly makes it seem as though another man made the calls in question. I've never made any assertions that Feigin is guilty. I've been pointing out some false assertions you've made; in this case, that the voicemail was supposed to have contained the threat. The reports all say that it was the call that was answered where the threat was made, the annihilating Muslim rats call.

Feigin may not have made the calls, but I haven't seen anything to indicate that the calls did not happen; the issue appears to be whether someone else made the calls. According to the same CNN article which indicates Feigin is innocent of the threatening call, Popote said he suspected Feigin, not that he was sure it was him. I'm not sure why you think this is a case of filing a false report, if the center did receive the calls in question. Again according to the CNN article, Feigin heard the voicemail and agreed that the voice sounded like his, suggesting he might have made such a call while drunk.

You keep making statements as though I'm offering an opinion on Mark Feigin's guilt or innocence. I am not and have not.

Whether he made the calls or not, there are not threats in the recorded calls. THERE IS NO THREAT, never was.

There is a recording because they played it back to Feigen and asked him if it sounded like him.

Listen for yourself...

SoundCloud Widget

That is a recording of an interview with Slawson, the other possible suspect.

Listen for yourself...

SoundCloud Widget

That is a recording of an interview with Slawson, the other possible suspect.
Oops, sorry ... wrong link.

SoundCloud Widget

California Prosecutes Man For Posting Anti-Muslim Messages On Facebook
California has leveled misdemeanor charges against 41-year-old Mark Feigin after he sent five anti-Muslim posts to the Islamic Center of Southern California’s (ICSC) Facebook page in 2016.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS AMERICA RETARDS WE WERE FREE TO SAY WE HATED WHO EVER, OR WHATEVER.....
CALIFORNIA YOU ANTIFA FKS ARE GETTING JUST WHAT YOU DESERVE STAY THERE FOREVER!

Don't get to full of yourselves about this Muslim or not because what you stupid fkrs don't get it what Cali. does spreads across the Country first off. Second off we were America we did not get arrested for posting our views like them or not third for the stupid fkrs who think this is funny and or say good...............Don't worry they're coming for your speech too dumbasses.

First they cam for the Jews and I did nothing........................................ cont. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak for me.
Well said.

While I could never qualify as a Liberal I had for the past few decades allowed myself to slip into a relatively tolerant frame of mind on a number of controversial social and political issues. But my thinking has taken a sharp right turn and I'm wondering how many others have been similarly affected by the damage done to fabric of American society by the Liberal influence.

California has leveled misdemeanor charges against 41-year-old Mark Feigin after he sent five anti-Muslim posts to the Islamic Center of Southern California’s (ICSC) Facebook page in 2016.

Don't get to full of yourselves about this Muslim or not because what you stupid fkrs don't get it what Cali. does spreads across the Country first off. Second off we were America we did not get arrested for posting our views like them or not third for the stupid fkrs who think this is funny and or say good...............Don't worry they're coming for your speech too dumbasses.

First they cam for the Jews and I did nothing........................................ cont. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak for me.
Well said.

While I could never qualify as a Liberal I had for the past few decades allowed myself to slip into a relatively tolerant frame of mind on a number of controversial social and political issues. But my thinking has taken a sharp right turn and I'm wondering how many others have been similarly affected by the damage done to fabric of American society by the Liberal influence.

True liberals the classic, back in the day Liberals are ppl like us. Today's liberals are fake they aren't true liberals.
They are Democratic cults who practice hating everything normal, free, symbolic, Americana,. They can't stand the mentioned and of course that's only some of it.

26169981_951083791706750_1921429365682304569_n.jpg

Well said.

True liberals the classic, back in the day Liberals are ppl like us. Today's liberals are fake they aren't true liberals.
They are Democratic cults who practice hating everything normal, free, symbolic, Americana,. They can't stand the mentioned and of course that's only some of it.

Stupid meme.

You can demand they make you a BLT IF BLT's are on the menu but they're refusing to make you a BLT because you're gay.

Savvy?

Every person who, with intent to annoy or harass, makes repeated telephone calls or makes repeated contact by means of an electronic communication device … to another person is … guilty of a misdemeanor. Nothing in this subdivision shall apply to telephone calls or electronic contacts made in good faith or during the ordinary course and scope of business.

Classifying that stuff as a misdemeanor is why our country has such a populated prison and jail system.

Use the block button on your device and stay off social media if you don't want to be offended. No, instead we put someone in handcuffs and throw them in jail for 15 days and up to a year.

Well said.

Why would you think that a deli run by Muslims would have bacon on the premises? Most likely, neither Muslim-run delis nor delis owned by observant Jews would stock pork products. But I can't think that a bakery would not have eggs, sugar, flour, and flavorings on hand. It's what bakeries do.

Oh really? Prove it.

{

Uh, nope, it was

THREATENING TO KILL PEOPLE. Sheesh are you usually so dense that things have to be repeated endlessly?

Yeah he is pretty much a broken record of lies.

We have specifically shown how this guy was arrested for making criminal threats.
Of course he has also not provided a single bit of evidence that this asshole was persecuted for 'having hatred for Islam'.

Uncenboy is just a liar.

Pure and simple.

Well said.

Another Trump voter- another asinine lie.

Forum List

Back