California prosecutes man for posting anti muslim messages on facebook

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
California Prosecutes Man For Posting Anti-Muslim Messages On Facebook
California has leveled misdemeanor charges against 41-year-old Mark Feigin after he sent five anti-Muslim posts to the Islamic Center of Southern California’s (ICSC) Facebook page in 2016.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS AMERICA RETARDS WE WERE FREE TO SAY WE HATED WHO EVER, OR WHATEVER.....
CALIFORNIA YOU ANTIFA FKS ARE GETTING JUST WHAT YOU DESERVE STAY THERE FOREVER!

Don't get to full of yourselves about this Muslim or not because what you stupid fkrs don't get it what Cali. does spreads across the Country first off. Second off we were America we did not get arrested for posting our views like them or not third for the stupid fkrs who think this is funny and or say good...............Don't worry they're coming for your speech too dumbasses.

First they cam for the Jews and I did nothing........................................ cont. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak for me.

California is a serious cancer and should be treated and eliminated.

• Banned
California is a serious cancer and should be treated and eliminated.

What's sickening is anybody who has been in the military and served there, knows they live just like this guy said they do.

and many do wipe their asses with their hands after they shit..

So will CA prosecute people for posting anti Christian messages on Facefuck too? (There are so many it would be hard to choose which to prosecute)

No? Isn't that discrimination? Shouldn't the story here be titled that CA prosecutes ALL anti religious comments on Facefuck? And isn't this suppression of free speech since Facefuck isnt the only social media forum? Or are CA prosecutors discriminating there too? :popcorn:

Last edited:
Sounds pretty ridiculous
And unconstitutional in the extreme. And arbitrary. Where's the prosecution of anti-Christian slurs? Where does it stop? Facefuck? Twitter? Boards like this one? Conversations between friends in the street or in texts?

I'm telling you, California needs a cold water reality wash on its fascism running out of control.
Liberal dystopia Californians reap what they sow

California Prosecutes Man For Posting Anti-Muslim Messages On Facebook
California has leveled misdemeanor charges against 41-year-old Mark Feigin after he sent five anti-Muslim posts to the Islamic Center of Southern California’s (ICSC) Facebook page in 2016.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS AMERICA RETARDS WE WERE FREE TO SAY WE HATED WHO EVER, OR WHATEVER.....
CALIFORNIA YOU ANTIFA FKS ARE GETTING JUST WHAT YOU DESERVE STAY THERE FOREVER!

Don't get to full of yourselves about this Muslim or not because what you stupid fkrs don't get it what Cali. does spreads across the Country first off. Second off we were America we did not get arrested for posting our views like them or not third for the stupid fkrs who think this is funny and or say good...............Don't worry they're coming for your speech too dumbasses.

First they cam for the Jews and I did nothing........................................ cont. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak for me.
Infowars.....:lol:

Every person who, with intent to annoy or harass, makes repeated telephone calls or makes repeated contact by means of an electronic communication device … to another person is … guilty of a misdemeanor. Nothing in this subdivision shall apply to telephone calls or electronic contacts made in good faith or during the ordinary course and scope of business.

Every person who, with intent to annoy or harass, makes repeated telephone calls or makes repeated contact by means of an electronic communication device … to another person is … guilty of a misdemeanor. Nothing in this subdivision shall apply to telephone calls or electronic contacts made in good faith or during the ordinary course and scope of business.
So where are the prosecutions of those people using those devices to demean and malign Christians? Shall I include 500 million links to comments that are violently anti-Christian coming from leftist posters like you bodecea?

So where are the prosecutions of those people using those devices to demean and malign Christians? bodecea?
Got some examples? If someone is doing it, I would expect they would be prosecuted under the same law. Give me an example.

Sounds pretty ridiculous
And unconstitutional in the extreme. And arbitrary. Where's the prosecution of anti-Christian slurs? Where does it stop? Facefuck? Twitter? Boards like this one? Conversations between friends in the street or in texts?

I'm telling you, California needs a cold water reality wash on its fascism running out of control.

Oh they are getting ready for you in the street too. Street lights now have listening mechanisms.
Like we keep saying and the left is to stupid to grip the term " we are the terrorist" and have been since 911.

So where are the prosecutions of those people using those devices to demean and malign Christians? bodecea?
Got some examples? If someone is doing it, I would expect they would be prosecuted under the same law. Give me an example.

OK, right here at USMB: Post #1573 Christian bakers who refused cake order for gay wedding forced to close shop

To wit:

I have a hard time with this. I've not only read both books, I've read both many times.

Love the sinner not the sin. I'm testy on this. Why should any Christian deny two people who want to join in love a cake.

Come on.

Why would any good christian want to hurt these people?

Because they are bigots, and haven't read their Bibles properly.

Some would say that in baking the cake, they are condoning the 'sin'.

Then that would make them really stupid Christians.

And really seriously fucked up

Well, yes, they are fucked up. They were pranked by a reporter and were happy to bake a cake for a woman who had multiple children out of wedlock (a sin) and were also happy to bake a cake for a woman who got a grant into human cloning.

They pick and choose their beliefs.

When will these two be prosecuted? :popcorn:

Sounds pretty ridiculous

Oh they are getting ready for you in the street too. Street lights now have listening mechanisms.
Like we keep saying and the left is to stupid to grip the term " we are the terrorist" and have been since 911.
"Street lights now have listening mechanisms".....:rofl:

OK, right here at USMB: Post #1573 Christian bakers who refused cake order for gay wedding forced to close shop

To wit:

I have a hard time with this. I've not only read both books, I've read both many times.

Love the sinner not the sin. I'm testy on this. Why should any Christian deny two people who want to join in love a cake.

Come on.

Well, yes, they are fucked up. They were pranked by a reporter and were happy to bake a cake for a woman who had multiple children out of wedlock (a sin) and were also happy to bake a cake for a woman who got a grant into human cloning.

:lol:

Like so many other aspects of this country's legal system, I think you misunderstand what the law is referring to.

Whether this law (or application of it) will stand up still remains to be seen. But there's no point in pretending to discuss it when you don't even know what it means.

To wit:

Come on.

That's in California? That's a case where someone continues to harass them thru telephone messages and/or electronic messaging?

Sounds like a prime opportunity to challenge the constitutionality of that law.

Whether this law (or application of it) will stand up still remains to be seen. But there's no point in pretending to discuss it when you don't even know what it means.
Then you shouldn't discuss it if you can't understand that derogatory comments towards Muslims are the same as derogatory comments about Christians, according to the spirit of the 14th Amendment.

This action is full on unconstitutional bullshit, and also an attempt at suppression of The People's 1st Amendment protections to free speech. The prosecutors should be sued for that constitutional violation. They cannot prove their actions weren't arbitrary either. Ouch. I'd hate to have to try to defend them in court.

Then you shouldn't discuss it if you can't understand that derogatory comments towards Muslims are the same as derogatory comments about Christians, according to the spirit of the 14th Amendment.

This action is full on unconstitutional bullshit, and also an attempt at suppression of The People's 1st Amendment protections to free speech. The prosecutors should be sued for that constitutional violation. They cannot prove their actions weren't arbitrary either. Ouch. I'd hate to have to try to defend them in court.
Do you know where California is? That it is a state? That it is a different state than Oregon where those cake bakers (former) live?

This action is full on unconstitutional bullshit, and an attempt at suppression of The People's 1st Amendment protections to free speech. The prosecutors should be sued for that constitutional violation. They cannot prove their actions weren't arbitrary either. Ouch. I'd hate to have to try to defend them in court.

This is what I mean when I said you don't understand what these charges are about - and why trying to discuss them with you is futile.

This man hasn't been charged for "making derogatory comments towards Muslims". Why don't you do some reading, understand what the charges are, and then we can talk.

Forum List

Back