Zone1 Anti-racism is Racism

As PRACTICED, those claiming to be anti-racist are most often racist, but in principle, it can be sound.

It all involves whether you are judging all people by the same standards. A true anti-racist objects to all the racism arising from black people just as strenuously as they do any other group.

Another racist idiot's rant.

Talking about fighting fires is REALLY starting fires.

#LMBAO #TooFunny

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: IM2
As PRACTICED, those claiming to be anti-racist are most often racist, but in principle, it can be sound.

It all involves whether you are judging all people by the same standards. A true anti-racist objects to all the racism arising from black people just as strenuously as they do any other group.
Yes, and I am anti-racist. That is why I object to colleges devising admissions policies to advantage one race and disadvantage another.

The people who SUPPORT the elimination of exams or, even worse, exams re-designed to enable blacks to score higher and Asians to score lower (and thus be rejected) are the racists.

I understand that democrats are horribly racist but why can they just channel their hate somewhere else besides hard working and successful white people
Lefties have a hierarchy of racism that they defend depending on where a person falls on the spectrum. The mere fact that they have a “ spectrum “ tells you how racist they are. ;)

Lefties have a hierarchy of racism that they defend depending on where a person falls on the spectrum. The mere fact that they have a “ spectrum “ tells you how racist they are. ;)
Definitely the most racist people on the planet.

Forum List

Back