Anti-Obama Rally in Jerusalem

I'm fucking proud of them because they saved American lives. They need a stamp with the Anola Gay on it.

It was a necessary evil but now you're suddenly proud about killing all those civilians?

What if Hamas were to nuke Israel because it would save Pali lives. Under your definition, they should be proud.

I'm fucking proud of them because they saved American lives. They need a stamp with the Anola Gay on it.

It was a necessary evil but now you're suddenly proud about killing all those civilians?

What if Hamas were to nuke Israel because it would save Pali lives. Under your definition, they should be proud.

a "necessary evil" even. The hypocracy is a trench that is deep and wide with zionists.

a "necessary evil" even. The hypocracy is a trench that is deep and wide with zionists.

right because people like you would rather leave Tojo in power.

so then, by your irgun King David logic, a valid target on 9/11?

Please, be frank.

It was a military target in the same way that Pearl Harbor was a military target. Are you going to say that Pearl was a legit target, now?

I'm not the one trying to validate civilian targets as acceptable as long as they are "military targets", holmes. That would be YOUR defense for the bombing of the King David Hotel.

check mate.

I have never validated the king david hotel bombing.

wiki isn't a good source for those kinds of things, and you know it.

Did you bother to read? This is a legit website.

Stop living in denial Elvis. Is the Air Force good enough?

The Bombing of Dresden

Casualties among the Dresden populace were inevitably very heavy in consequence of the fires that swept over the city following the RAF area raid on the night of 13/14 February. In addition to its normal population, the city had experienced a heavy influx of refugees from the east and of evacuees from bombings in other areas, particularly from Berlin.52 The exact number of casualties from the Dresden bombings can never be firmly established.53 Contemporary British estimates were that from 8,200 to 16,400 persons were killed and that similar numbers of persons may have been seriously injured.54 Most of the latest German post-war estimates are that about 25,000 persons were killed and about 30,000 were wounded, virtually all of these being casualties from the RAF incendiary attack of 13/14 February.5

The most distorted account of the Dresden bombings--one that may have become the basis of Communist propaganda against the Allies, particularly against the Americans, in recent years--was prepared by two former German general officers for the Historical Division, European Command (U.S.A.) in 1948.57 In this account, the number of dead from the Dresden bombings was declared to be 250,000.

I wonder if you see the irony in you spreading around Communist Propaganda around the board by stating 400,000 dead at Dresden. :lol:

The foregoing historical analysis establishes the following definitive answers to the recurring questions concerning the February 1945 bombings of Dresden by Allied strategic air forces: a. Dresden was a legitimate military target. b. Strategic objectives, of mutual importance to the Allies and the Russians, underlay the bombings of Dresden. c. The Russians requested that the Dresden area be bombed by Allied air forces. d. The Supreme Allied Commander, his Deputy Supreme Commander, and the key British and American operational air authorities recommended and ordered the bombing of Dresden. e. The Russians were officially informed by the Allies concerning the intended date of and the forces to be committed to the bombing of Dresden. f. The RAF Bomber Command employed 772 heavy bombers, 1477.7 tons of high explosive and 1181.6 tons of incendiary bombs, and American Eighth Air Force employed a total of 527 heavy bombers, 953.3 tons of high explosive and 294.3 tons of incendiary bombs, in the 14-15 February bombings of Dresden. g. The specific target objectives in the Dresden bombings were, for the RAF Bomber Command, the Dresden city area, including industrial plants, communications, military installations, and for the American Eighth Air Force, the Dresden Marshalling Yards and railway facilities. h. The immediate and actual consequences of the Dresden bombings were destruction or severe damage to at least 23 per cent of the city’s industrial buildings; severe damage to at least 56 per cent of the city’s non-industrial buildings (exclusive of dwellings); destruction or severe damage to at least 50 percent of the residential units in the city’s non-industrial buildings (exclusive of dwellings); destruction or severe damage to at least 50 percent of the residential units in the city, and at least some damage to 80 per cent of the city’s dwellings; the total disruption of the city as a major communications center, in consequence of destruction and damage inflicted on its railway facilities; and death to probably 25,000 persons and serious injury to probably 30,000 others, virtually all of these casualties being the result of the RAF area raid. i. The Dresden bombings were in no way a deviation from established bombing policies set forth in official bombing directives. j. The specific forces and means employed in the Dresden bombings were in keeping with the forces and means employed by the Allies in other aerial attacks on comparable targets in Germany. k. The Dresden bombings achieved the strategic objectives that underlay the attack and were of mutual importance to the Allies and the Russians

With what I bolded, it's official:

$owned_by_mickey_mouse-12253.jpg

Last edited:
wiki isn't a good source for those kinds of things, and you know it.

Did you bother to read? This is a legit website.

Stop living in denial Elvis. Is the Air Force good enough?

The Bombing of Dresden

Casualties among the Dresden populace were inevitably very heavy in consequence of the fires that swept over the city following the RAF area raid on the night of 13/14 February. In addition to its normal population, the city had experienced a heavy influx of refugees from the east and of evacuees from bombings in other areas, particularly from Berlin.52 The exact number of casualties from the Dresden bombings can never be firmly established.53 Contemporary British estimates were that from 8,200 to 16,400 persons were killed and that similar numbers of persons may have been seriously injured.54 Most of the latest German post-war estimates are that about 25,000 persons were killed and about 30,000 were wounded, virtually all of these being casualties from the RAF incendiary attack of 13/14 February.5

The most distorted account of the Dresden bombings--one that may have become the basis of Communist propaganda against the Allies, particularly against the Americans, in recent years--was prepared by two former German general officers for the Historical Division, European Command (U.S.A.) in 1948.57 In this account, the number of dead from the Dresden bombings was declared to be 250,000.

I wonder if you see the irony in you spreading around Communist Propaganda around the board by stating 400,000 dead at Dresden. :lol:

The foregoing historical analysis establishes the following definitive answers to the recurring questions concerning the February 1945 bombings of Dresden by Allied strategic air forces: a. Dresden was a legitimate military target. b. Strategic objectives, of mutual importance to the Allies and the Russians, underlay the bombings of Dresden. c. The Russians requested that the Dresden area be bombed by Allied air forces. d. The Supreme Allied Commander, his Deputy Supreme Commander, and the key British and American operational air authorities recommended and ordered the bombing of Dresden. e. The Russians were officially informed by the Allies concerning the intended date of and the forces to be committed to the bombing of Dresden. f. The RAF Bomber Command employed 772 heavy bombers, 1477.7 tons of high explosive and 1181.6 tons of incendiary bombs, and American Eighth Air Force employed a total of 527 heavy bombers, 953.3 tons of high explosive and 294.3 tons of incendiary bombs, in the 14-15 February bombings of Dresden. g. The specific target objectives in the Dresden bombings were, for the RAF Bomber Command, the Dresden city area, including industrial plants, communications, military installations, and for the American Eighth Air Force, the Dresden Marshalling Yards and railway facilities. h. The immediate and actual consequences of the Dresden bombings were destruction or severe damage to at least 23 per cent of the city’s industrial buildings; severe damage to at least 56 per cent of the city’s non-industrial buildings (exclusive of dwellings); destruction or severe damage to at least 50 percent of the residential units in the city’s non-industrial buildings (exclusive of dwellings); destruction or severe damage to at least 50 percent of the residential units in the city, and at least some damage to 80 per cent of the city’s dwellings; the total disruption of the city as a major communications center, in consequence of destruction and damage inflicted on its railway facilities; and death to probably 25,000 persons and serious injury to probably 30,000 others, virtually all of these casualties being the result of the RAF area raid. i. The Dresden bombings were in no way a deviation from established bombing policies set forth in official bombing directives. j. The specific forces and means employed in the Dresden bombings were in keeping with the forces and means employed by the Allies in other aerial attacks on comparable targets in Germany. k. The Dresden bombings achieved the strategic objectives that underlay the attack and were of mutual importance to the Allies and the Russians

With what I bolded, it's official:

View attachment 7862

no, I was explaining why I wanted more sources.

ahh.. couldn't take the heat so you leaped headfirst into shit talking, eh dude? Tell me, how many arabs do you think hold your same opinion about the power structure in israel? And then, tell me how you differ in any way about them from the Japanese perspective on bombing pearl harbor. You've lost this conversation.,

It was a military target in the same way that Pearl Harbor was a military target. Are you going to say that Pearl was a legit target, now?

I'm not the one trying to validate civilian targets as acceptable as long as they are "military targets", holmes. That would be YOUR defense for the bombing of the King David Hotel.

check mate.

In fact, you justified it's bombing because it was a military target. Seriously, dude. I'll quote you.

Well lets put it this way:

• The number of civilian deaths is at 25,000 or at most 35,000.
  • That is nowhere the 400,000 number you have been saying in more then just this thread. In fact, you have been spreading around Communist Propaganda. :lol:
  • Dresden was a legitimate Military Target.

Case closed.

my observation is.

people who throw around these huge numbers are either

1. hasty and/or uninformed
  2. neonazis who want to make germans victims of the war and not perpetrators
  3. US america haters

2 and 3 overlap.

i think elvis is part of group 1, but too proud to row back.

my observation is.

3. US america haters

2 and 3 overlap.

Out of your list, it's definitely #1 as Elvis is neither #2 or #3.

Elvis is very intelligent, just uninformed or misinformed in this case.

Well lets put it this way:

• The number of civilian deaths is at 25,000 or at most 35,000.
  • That is nowhere the 400,000 number you have been saying in more then just this thread. In fact, you have been spreading around Communist Propaganda. :lol:
  • Dresden was a legitimate Military Target.

Case closed.

the death toll was between 18000 and 25000. how was it a military target? If I am spreading communist propaganda, I guess you and Shogun have been spreading neo-Nazi propaganda by making the claim that Hamas is not a terrorist organization.

ahh.. couldn't take the heat so you leaped headfirst into shit talking, eh dude? Tell me, how many arabs do you think hold your same opinion about the power structure in israel? And then, tell me how you differ in any way about them from the Japanese perspective on bombing pearl harbor. You've lost this conversation.,

you mad the claim that Hiroshima was less than a necessary evil, as in not necessary.

Hey, Elvis.. do you have thos hammas quotes yet that suggest that palis are just trying to finish what Hitler started? Or, is this going to be a running punchline along with your "King David Hotel was a Military Target"?

my observation is.

3. US america haters

2 and 3 overlap.

How would they be in number 3, when it was primarily a Brit job?

check mate.

In fact, you justified it's bombing because it was a military target. Seriously, dude. I'll quote you.

wasn't that jillian before she left the thread?

Hey, Elvis.. do you have thos hammas quotes yet that suggest that palis are just trying to finish what Hitler started? Or, is this going to be a running punchline along with your "King David Hotel was a Military Target"?

No, dumbass. HAMAS is trying to finish what Hitler started, not ALL Palis.

you mad the claim that Hiroshima was less than a necessary evil, as in not necessary.

In my opinion it was not necessary.. But, then again, Im pretty fucking consistant when it comes to rejecting excuses to annihilate civvy populations just because they are "military targets". Again, do I REALLY need to go dig up your fucking quote, holmes? After all, you validated the 9/11 attack onthe Pentagon by default of your knee jerk zionist excuse.

the death toll was between 18000 and 25000. how was it a military target? If I am spreading communist propaganda, I guess you and Shogun have been spreading neo-Nazi propaganda by making the claim that Hamas is not a terrorist organization.

Read the long article, it will say. I'm merely posting the conclusion for those who consider it td;lr. According to the report, the 200,000+ number being spread around was Communist Propaganda.

Mind showing me where I said Hamas wasn't a terrorist organization? I think I called them terrorists more than once. :eusa_eh:

wasn't that jillian before she left the thread?

I am still here, and I have researched it, and you are correct. A team of 13 German historians have come to the conclusion that the death toll was between 18,000 and 25,000. I stand corrected. What I do not want to be called is Erik Hönecker's henchman.

Forum List

Back