Anti-Obama Rally in Jerusalem

Are you proud of what Hitler did? Are you against the atomic bomb at Hiroshima and Nagasaki? If so, explain your unAmerican senticism. You sound like you need to be living in Mexico or some other third world nation.

I'm not Jewish.
The goal of the Palis may not be to destroy Israel, but the person they elected who is from HAMAS? His goal is to destroy israel.

that seems to be the quickest answer by those to defend zionism.

And, hamas is like any other organization. It is what is made of it. Should we be concerned that Rham Immanuals dad was Irgun? If arabs were given the same equality in israel as blacks have achieved in the US you people wouldn't have anything to bitch about. this is why I advocate a common nation of palisrael.

Obama's choices for his cabinet have been abysmal. Immanual shouldn't be in the Senate, let alone on Obama's staff.
The same argument you make about equality could be found somewhere in regard to the WTC, I am sure.

Then make the arguement. Your opinon of Rham doesn't minimize my point about his irgun father and the ranks he's achieved despite the actions of that organization. Why is it so scary for you to contemplate an israel that shares it's land like we do here in the US?

you don't think we should hunt down al qaeda? Their goal is to do the exact same thing to us as Hamas wants to do to Israel.
do you agree with Churchill killing even 100,000 civilians in one night? If so, may want to rethink your views on killing civilians. Maybe in your courtroom, Churchill would be a war criminal.

":hunting down alqueda" does not amount to putting an entire fucking population of non jews behind aparthied walls and cas leading them like fish in a fucking barrel.

and why are the walls up? because they don't want people funneling weapons in there so they can shoot at Israel. Maybe they should just tear the walls down and annex Gaza.

ALL people? Like every single fucking arab? Tell me Elvis, should we also build a wall around our banks keeping ALL JEWS out after Bernie Maddoff? No, THAT would be racist as fuck, wouldn't it.

Maybe they should just assimilate the entire arab population in a common nation of Palisrael and treat their ethnicities like the US treats blacks AND whites.

scary, I know.

Are you proud of what Hitler did? Are you against the atomic bomb at Hiroshima and Nagasaki? If so, explain your unAmerican senticism. You sound like you need to be living in Mexico or some other third world nation.

We should not be proud of the atomic bomb at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I'm not saying I'm against it though.

I am not sure about Dresden, but I DO agree with Le May's bombings of Japanese cities, including the nukes. I AM PROUD of Curtis Le May.

Hey.. some people are proud of Adolph Hitler. That doesn't make the human catastrophies he brought about anything to brag about. And I include nuked japanes cities in that statement.

LeMay was attempting to end the war as quickly as possible with as few American casualties as possible.

we all have excuses. Indeed, SUCH IS THE MOTIVATION BEHIND TERRORISM TOO.

I would like a figure from somewhere besides wikipedia for that.

HDOT : Irving v. Lipstadt : Defense Documents : David Irving, Hitler and Holocaust Denial : (i) Introduction

Others, contemporary and later, have put the figure variously at between 100,000 and 400,000. None of these though can be considered with any degree of seriousness. Either they are content merely to quote secondary sources or each other, or repeat propaganda figures circulated immediately after the attack

In 1977 Bergander's book appeared, which after painstaking research and sound reasoning came to the conclusion that the number which 'came nearest to the truth' was 35,000, even if he did not exclude the possibility of it being a few thousand more.48 This figure tallies with that given by Walter Weidauer and by the East-German authorities.

Many historians accept the 35,000 figure.49 For instance the historian Earl A. Beck said 'the constant increase in estimates of the number killed in the raids does not comport with the facts. Official reports justify an estimate of between 25,000 and 35,000 killed. Figures that rose to 100,000 or 200,000 killed lost touch with reality.'50 In 1994 research by the Dresden historian Friedrich Reichert was published, using a previously unused source, which convincingly reduced Bergander's figure of 35,000 to 25,000. This figure can be regarded as close to definitive.

According to this Elvis, you've lost your touch with reality. :eusa_whistle:

Seriously though, is that good enough or need MORE evidence?

wiki isn't a good source for those kinds of things, and you know it.

We should not be proud of the atomic bomb at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I'm not saying I'm against it though.

I'm fucking proud of them because they saved American lives. They need a stamp with the Anola Gay on it.

Hey.. some people are proud of Adolph Hitler. That doesn't make the human catastrophies he brought about anything to brag about. And I include nuked japanes cities in that statement.

LeMay was attempting to end the war as quickly as possible with as few American casualties as possible.

we all have excuses. Indeed, SUCH IS THE MOTIVATION BEHIND TERRORISM TOO.

yyyeah, the excuse was we didn't want to lose another 150k men in another normandy style invasion of Japan.

":hunting down alqueda" does not amount to putting an entire fucking population of non jews behind aparthied walls and cas leading them like fish in a fucking barrel.

and why are the walls up? because they don't want people funneling weapons in there so they can shoot at Israel. Maybe they should just tear the walls down and annex Gaza.

ALL people? Like every single fucking arab? Tell me Elvis, should we also build a wall around our banks keeping ALL JEWS out after Bernie Maddoff? No, THAT would be racist as fuck, wouldn't it.

Maybe they should just assimilate the entire arab population in a common nation of Palisrael and treat their ethnicities like the US treats blacks AND whites.

scary, I know.

I didn't say ALL people, did I? how much arms do you think Iran smuggles into Gaza every year>

Since Hamas and Israel are at war, couldn't Hamas use the same excuse then? :eusa_eh:

They do. That's their whole point: attempting to finish what Hitler could not.

what a CROCK OF SHIT. Yea, dude.. arabs are really nazis looking to exterminate jews. Seriously, dude. what WONT you say in order to polish the turd of zionism?

SNAP!

i mean.. since the PENTAGON wasn't a military target then....

except I have said numerous times that the PENTAGON was a military target.

so then, by your irgun King David logic, a valid target on 9/11?

Please, be frank.

It was a military target in the same way that Pearl Harbor was a military target. Are you going to say that Pearl was a legit target, now?

Last edited:

scary, I know.

I didn't say ALL people, did I? how much arms do you think Iran smuggles into Gaza every year>

Apparently, enough to validate Cast Lead in your eyes. And, enough to validate aparthied walls that subjigate the whole fucking population.

I am in no position to GUESS about iran's participation than you are. How many boogeymen are in your closet, Elvis? You'll have to forgive me for not being impressed with the jewish version of the Mobile Chem Lab excuse to kill non jews.

They do. That's their whole point: attempting to finish what Hitler could not.

what a CROCK OF SHIT. Yea, dude.. arabs are really nazis looking to exterminate jews. Seriously, dude. what WONT you say in order to polish the turd of zionism?

Hamas does, dumbass.

post a link, dude. Lets see a single fucking hammas spokeman say anything about finishing hitlers objective. and, PLEASE, try to find a source that is not a Jpost editorial.

except I have said numerous times that the PENTAGON was a military target.

so then, by your irgun King David logic, a valid target on 9/11?

Please, be frank.

It was a military target in the same way that Pearl Harbor was a military target. Are you going to say that Pearl was a legit target, now?

I'm not the one trying to validate civilian targets as acceptable as long as they are "military targets", holmes. That would be YOUR defense for the bombing of the King David Hotel.

check mate.

Forum List

Back