Anti-Obama Rally in Jerusalem

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ozzmdj, Jul 27, 2009.

1. ozzmdj

ozzmdj Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
  2. PLYMCO_PILGRIM

PLYMCO_PILGRIM Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,863
    I agree with Israel's sentiment but if we pull our funding they wont survive. Without our billions in financial and military aide their (israel's) neighbors will do what Iran has stated it wants to do and "wipe them off the map"

Disclosure: I'm A Jewish Buddhist who supports the state of Israel. This doesn't mean I can't see reality though ;).

3. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,946
    I wish we'd pull everything we have out of the middle east. Our military, our money, and whatever other kinds of aide. Let them sons a bitchin' sheet heads kill each other 'til their hearts content. The less of them there are on earth, the less we'll have to hear or worry about them.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
  4. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    Cause that's not racist or anything. Sheet heads kill each other 'til hearts content? :eusa_whistle:

5. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    I love how you changed that from this:

By the way, your white sheet is in from dry cleaning. :eusa_whistle:

6. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    I'd love to see israel's zionist jews offer pali arabs the exact same equality under a common state that jews enjoy here in the United States. As it is, Israel looks more like South Africa in the 70s. If jews can't handle ethnic equality in israel then there is no reason to offer the same here.

7. ozzmdj

ozzmdj Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    That South Africa thing really worked out well didn't it....you kooks on the left help give them a Marxist government.

8. Shogun

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    no, it didn't because there was a revolting native population that resented white people coming alont and segregating south africa according to racist self righteousness. But, it DID last well into the 80s until the world stopped to say.. hey, aparthied is racist as fuck. Which, again, is directly reflective of zionism in israel and why you silly, pussy bastards would rather throw stones than support the exact same ethnic equality inisrael than you enjoy here in an ACTUAL western democratic nation.

9. ozzmdj

ozzmdj Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    The Israelis have been paragons of patience when it comes to the Iranians, Hamas, and Palestinian and Hezbollah terror attacks. The Israelis have watched while the Europeans, the UN, the International Atomic Energy Agency, and America (including America under the "leadership" of Barack Obama) have spent years in fruitless negotiations with Iran. Meanwhile, Iran approaches the threshold of becoming a nuclear power.American Thinker- Print Article

10. Shogun

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    yea, nothing says patience quite like "one shot, two kills" cast lead military operations against a civilian population. I really don't care if you want to lump all non-jews together in some convenient jewish bitchfest but, I have to say, It's very funny to watch you people move away from the revolting idea of ethnic equality in israel which reflects the kind of equality you enjoy here in the US. Seriously. If America took notes from zionist jews in israel we'd still be swimming in segregated pools and drinking from white only water fountains.