Anti-Obama Rally in Jerusalem

The slogan for Monday’s demonstration, and the message to Obama and his envoys, is, "Yes to Israeli Independence, No to American Dictates!"

Anti-Obama Rally in Jerusalem - Inside Israel - Israel News - Israel National News

Can't blame them at all:clap2:

I agree with Israel's sentiment but if we pull our funding they wont survive. Without our billions in financial and military aide their (israel's) neighbors will do what Iran has stated it wants to do and "wipe them off the map"

Disclosure: I'm A Jewish Buddhist who supports the state of Israel. This doesn't mean I can't see reality though ;).

I wish we'd pull everything we have out of the middle east. Our military, our money, and whatever other kinds of aide. Let them sons a bitchin' sheet heads kill each other 'til their hearts content. The less of them there are on earth, the less we'll have to hear or worry about them.

Last edited:
I wish we'd pull everything we have out of the middle east. Our military, our money, and whatever other kinds of aide. Let them sons a bitchin' sheet heads kill each other 'til hearts content. The less of them there are on earth, the smaller the problem there will be dealing with them.

Cause that's not racist or anything. Sheet heads kill each other 'til hearts content? :eusa_whistle:

I wish we'd pull everything we have out of the middle east. Our military, our money, and whatever other kinds of aide. Let them sons a bitchin' sheet heads kill each other 'til their hearts content. The less of them there are on earth, the less we'll have to hear or worry about them.

I love how you changed that from this:

I wish we'd pull everything we have out of the middle east. Our military, our money, and whatever other kinds of aide. Let them sons a bitchin' sheet heads kill each other 'til hearts content. The less of them there are on earth, the smaller the problem there will be dealing with them.

By the way, your white sheet is in from dry cleaning. :eusa_whistle:

I'd love to see israel's zionist jews offer pali arabs the exact same equality under a common state that jews enjoy here in the United States. As it is, Israel looks more like South Africa in the 70s. If jews can't handle ethnic equality in israel then there is no reason to offer the same here.

I'd love to see israel's zionist jews offer pali arabs the exact same equality under a common state that jews enjoy here in the United States. As it is, Israel looks more like South Africa in the 70s. If jews can't handle ethnic equality in israel then there is no reason to offer the same here.

That South Africa thing really worked out well didn't it....you kooks on the left help give them a Marxist government.

That South Africa thing really worked out well didn't it....you kooks on the left help give them a Marxist government.

no, it didn't because there was a revolting native population that resented white people coming alont and segregating south africa according to racist self righteousness. But, it DID last well into the 80s until the world stopped to say.. hey, aparthied is racist as fuck. Which, again, is directly reflective of zionism in israel and why you silly, pussy bastards would rather throw stones than support the exact same ethnic equality inisrael than you enjoy here in an ACTUAL western democratic nation.

The Israelis have been paragons of patience when it comes to the Iranians, Hamas, and Palestinian and Hezbollah terror attacks. The Israelis have watched while the Europeans, the UN, the International Atomic Energy Agency, and America (including America under the "leadership" of Barack Obama) have spent years in fruitless negotiations with Iran. Meanwhile, Iran approaches the threshold of becoming a nuclear power.American Thinker- Print Article

The Israelis have been paragons of patience when it comes to the Iranians, Hamas, and Palestinian and Hezbollah terror attacks. The Israelis have watched while the Europeans, the UN, the International Atomic Energy Agency, and America (including America under the "leadership" of Barack Obama) have spent years in fruitless negotiations with Iran. Meanwhile, Iran approaches the threshold of becoming a nuclear power.American Thinker- Print Article

yea, nothing says patience quite like "one shot, two kills" cast lead military operations against a civilian population. I really don't care if you want to lump all non-jews together in some convenient jewish bitchfest but, I have to say, It's very funny to watch you people move away from the revolting idea of ethnic equality in israel which reflects the kind of equality you enjoy here in the US. Seriously. If America took notes from zionist jews in israel we'd still be swimming in segregated pools and drinking from white only water fountains.

ps, iran hasn't attacked you. And, truly, it's a lesson of hypocrisy that the one nation with *wink wink* no nukes cries about anyone else trying to achieve nuclear ambitions. It's about as ironic as your kind crying antisemite in the face of israels CHOSEN RACE.

yea, nothing says patience quite like "one shot, two kills" cast lead military operations against a civilian population. I really don't care if you want to lump all non-jews together in some convenient jewish bitchfest but, I have to say, It's very funny to watch you people move away from the revolting idea of ethnic equality in israel which reflects the kind of equality you enjoy here in the US. Seriously. If America took notes from zionist jews in israel we'd still be swimming in segregated pools and drinking from white only water fountains.[/QUOTE]

Hitler and the grand wizard are proud of you:eusa_liar:

yea, nothing says patience quite like "one shot, two kills" cast lead military operations against a civilian population. I really don't care if you want to lump all non-jews together in some convenient jewish bitchfest but, I have to say, It's very funny to watch you people move away from the revolting idea of ethnic equality in israel which reflects the kind of equality you enjoy here in the US. Seriously. If America took notes from zionist jews in israel we'd still be swimming in segregated pools and drinking from white only water fountains.

Hitler and the grand wizard are proud of you:eusa_liar:[/QUOTE]

I'm not the one supporting a segregated nation that values one ethnicity above all else, zionist.. Go ahead and trade in your tired fucking knee jerk reaction for something a little newer than your aparthied-like excuses for the chosen race. We've heard your shit already.

:thup;

Cause that's not racist or anything. Sheet heads kill each other 'til hearts content? :eusa_whistle:

You're right. It's not racist. It's anti-Islam.

fortunately, being anti-islam just doesn't have the same impact as being anti-jew, eh?

fortunately, being anti-islam just doesn't have the same impact as being anti-jew, eh?

I don't remember Jews crashing planes into american buildings, killing Marines in Beirut barracks, planting bombs in WTC's garage, bombing embassies...

can I continue?

The slogan for Monday’s demonstration, and the message to Obama and his envoys, is, "Yes to Israeli Independence, No to American Dictates!"

Anti-Obama Rally in Jerusalem - Inside Israel - Israel News - Israel National News

Can't blame them at all:clap2:

Remember what fags like you said when we said other countries hate George Bush? You said fuck those other countries.

Now I say fuck what these people think. Our standing with the rest of the world is better, but you can't make everyone happy. And making Israel happy means making every other country in the middle east UNhappy. You want that?

I don't remember Jews crashing planes into american buildings, killing Marines in Beirut barracks, planting bombs in WTC's garage, bombing embassies...

can I continue?

No, they just have fish in a barrel military day against civilians of refugees, aparthied walls and the total choke hold on a population paying the bill that Germany ran up in ww2. And, clearly you don't recall the King David Hotel.. Can't say that I'm shocked at your selective memory though. After all, you'd assume that an arab is born with a grenade in it's hand but a jew can preen his fucking wings and halo enough to diminish the holy glow. Tell me, and I want you to think before you knee jerk a response, do you think the jewish Irgun didn't behave in what we consider terrorism today? Shall I bring up the hero that qualifies for conjugal visits despite killing a former israeli PM just for trying to make peace?

Shall I continue?

can I continue?

No, they just have fish in a barrel military day against civilians of refugees, aparthied walls and the total choke hold on a population paying the bill that Germany ran up in ww2. And, clearly you don't recall the King David Hotel.. Can't say that I'm shocked at your selective memory though. After all, you'd assume that an arab is born with a grenade in it's hand but a jew can preen his fucking wings and halo enough to diminish the holy glow. Tell me, and I want you to think before you knee jerk a response, do you think the jewish Irgun didn't behave in what we consider terrorism today? Shall I bring up the hero that qualifies for conjugal visits despite killing a former israeli PM just for trying to make peace?

Shall I continue?

Israeli PM?

ever heard of Anwar Sadat?

Forum List

Back