Anti-gunners have to explain these cases .......

Do I care what a member of a deranged cult thinks, not really. you are fine with the poverty, you are fine with the racism, you are fine with the lack of social programs, you are fine with the guns... you don't get to whine about the crime.

You openly support policies that create more crime. You openly oppose any reasonable measures to restrain criminals from harming human beings. You openly oppose allowing human beings the tools to defend ourselves against subhuman criminal shit.

Every policy position that you have taken with regard to crime, clearly and undeniably shows you to be very solidly on the side of subhuman criminal shit, and against the side of human beings.

What reason is there for anyone to believe that you are a human being, and not a subhuman piece of criminal shit just like those whose side you openly and unabashedly take?

You openly support policies that create more crime. You openly oppose any reasonable measures to restrain criminals from harming human beings. You openly oppose allowing human beings the tools to defend ourselves against subhuman criminal shit.

Because those things don't work.. they make the problem worse. Sweet Evil Mormon Jesus, man, I'm not sure how many times I need to explain it to you.

If you let people live in grinding, third world poverty and face systematic racism.
If you let them have easy access to guns.
If you don't treat their mental illnesses and addictions

YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE CRIME.

The Europeans figured this out. They don't have the problems we have.

Every policy position that you have taken with regard to crime, clearly and undeniably shows you to be very solidly on the side of subhuman criminal shit, and against the side of human beings.

Uh, no, I'm on the side of finding solutions... What we are doing doesn't work. You can scream about morality all day, but at the end of the day, what you are doing makes the problems worse, not better. We have jammed our prisons beyond their capacity to the point where they've become dangerous to not only the prisoners, but the people who work there. We have a militarized police departments while we all cower in our homes. We have 7 million people on probation and parole and 100 million with police records.

In short, we've turned our whole country into one big prison where we are afraid to look at someone the wrong way, and you scream... MORE OF THAT!!!!

What reason is there for anyone to believe that you are a human being, and not a subhuman piece of criminal shit just like those whose side you openly and unabashedly take?

Well, to start with, I don't belong to a deranged cult started by pedophiles, there's that.

And without the United States, the health care systems around the world would collapse.....Europe, Japan, all have healthcare run by the government because we pay for their national defense, our drug companies, the ones you hate, create the pills they refuse to pay a fair price for, and our innovation leads to the all the fun toys the Europeans and Asians use.....

If they had to pay for their national defense, they wouldn't be able to afford their social welfare states...you idiot.

Works on the assumption that they would really need or want to spend billions weapons that don't work to fight countries that aren't their enemy.

But let's look at this one. The US Spends 5% of it's GDP on national defense. Most European countries only spend 2% on defense, because they aren't trying to conquer other countries to make them safe for McDonalds. This pales compared to what we and spend on Health Care.

We spend 17% on health care, because frankly, too many people are making money on it. The executives who get nine-figure salaries, the investors who get big payouts, the doctor's office that has to hire three girls to sort out all the insurance claims.

Meanwhile, they spend 8-11% on health care. This wouldn't be impacted if they spent more on national defense, really, they pay that little because they are more efficient. Only one payer, nobody makes an obscene profit like a Ferengi (Little Trek humor I thought you'd appreciate), people don't wait until something becomes really serious before they see a doctor. There's a reason why all those countries responded a lot better to Covid than we did. They had the health care infrastructure in place to deal with it.

We had an orange buffoon who thought, "Let's just be racist towards Asian people" was an answer.

Uh, no, I'm on the side of finding solutions...

All of your “solutions” are proven to have the effect, and the obvious intent, of increasing crime, of making it easier for subhuman criminal shit to prey on human beings.

You've made it abundantly clear, all along, that that is what you want; that you are on the side of subhuman criminal shit, and against the side of human beings.

Again, why would any rational person believe your lies about being a human being, and not being a subhuman criminal piece of shit just like those whose side you obviously are on?

All of your “solutions” are proven to have the effect, and the obvious intent, of increasing crime, of making it easier for subhuman criminal shit to prey on human beings.

You've made it abundantly clear, all along, that that is what you want; that you are on the side of subhuman criminal shit, and against the side of human beings.

Again, why would any rational person believe your lies about being a human being, and not being a subhuman criminal piece of shit just like those whose side you obviously are on?

My solutions are what the Europeans and Japanese are doing, and they have LESS crime.

But since you lack critical thinking skills due to your cult brainwashing, I'm not sure you'll understand it if I explain it to you again.

Also, being up at 3:30 in the morning obsessing about me is ... kind of weird.

That's just you being a narcissist.

I'm participating on a message board, the same as you. That we are both in the same discussion, and responding to each other therein, does not mean that one of us is being “obsessed” with the other.

It's no surprise that you think it's “weird” for me to be up at a time that is more or less dictated by my work schedule. You would not know what it is like to hold a real job. You certainly never have and never will be man enough to do the kind of job that I do.

That's just you being a narcissist.

I'm participating on a message board, the same as you. That we are both in the same discussion, and responding to each other therein, does not mean that one of us is being “obsessed” with the other.

It's no surprise that you think it's “weird” for me to be up at a time that is more or less dictated by my work schedule. You would not know what it is like to hold a real job. You certainly never have and never will be man enough to do the kind of job that I do.

Yeah, you aren't smart enough to work in an office, or start a business... and you are proud of that.

But being up at 3 AM in the morning and following me around... that's fucking weird man. Especially when you fantasize about my sex life, which is even weirder.

Works on the assumption that they would really need or want to spend billions weapons that don't work to fight countries that aren't their enemy.

But let's look at this one. The US Spends 5% of it's GDP on national defense. Most European countries only spend 2% on defense, because they aren't trying to conquer other countries to make them safe for McDonalds. This pales compared to what we and spend on Health Care.

We spend 17% on health care, because frankly, too many people are making money on it. The executives who get nine-figure salaries, the investors who get big payouts, the doctor's office that has to hire three girls to sort out all the insurance claims.

Meanwhile, they spend 8-11% on health care. This wouldn't be impacted if they spent more on national defense, really, they pay that little because they are more efficient. Only one payer, nobody makes an obscene profit like a Ferengi (Little Trek humor I thought you'd appreciate), people don't wait until something becomes really serious before they see a doctor. There's a reason why all those countries responded a lot better to Covid than we did. They had the health care infrastructure in place to deal with it.

We had an orange buffoon who thought, "Let's just be racist towards Asian people" was an answer.

No......Russia is more than willing to walk all over Europe and China is already planning on murdering lots of Taiwanese and Japanese citizens....the only thing that has kept it from happening so far is the U.S....which allows Europe to have their welfare state....

If they actually had to train and equip and maintain a military, Europe wouldn't be able to afford their government goodies....we make that possible.....

Yeah, you aren't smart enough to work in an office, or start a business... and you are proud of that.

In my younger days, I was a computer programmer/data analyst. What I did then was almost certainly way above your intellectual level. I doubt that you are anywhere near smart enough to do the work that I was doing then, just as you are not nearly man enough to do the work that I do now.

It turns out that building stuff, as I now do, suits me better than my earlier computer-nerd work did.

Nothing about my past and present professions, nor your claimed professions, gives you any basis to think you're any better than I am, or even anywhere near as good as I am.

No......Russia is more than willing to walk all over Europe and China is already planning on murdering lots of Taiwanese and Japanese citizens....the only thing that has kept it from happening so far is the U.S....which allows Europe to have their welfare state....

I just took you through the fucking math, man! Defense spending is far less than health care spending for EITHER country. I mean, are you math challenged. The Euros spend LESS on health care than we do and get FAR better results. Now, if they had our health care system, you are right, they'd never be able to afford it.

In my younger days, I was a computer programmer/data analyst. What I did then was almost certainly way above your intellectual level. I doubt that you are anywhere near smart enough to do the work that I was doing then, just as you are not nearly man enough to do the work that I do now.

You gave up a sweet programmer gig to take a job pulling wire... come one, that doesn't pass the laugh test.

Uh, I was in the Army for 11 years.. I think I have you beat in the testosterone measuring contest.

You gave up a sweet programmer gig to take a job pulling wire... come one, that doesn't pass the laugh test.

It's a very odd trajectory that my career has taken, but it's true, and it's verifiable.

It is easy enough to verify my past profession as having been in a scientific setting. This Google Search will bring up several hits on publications in which I am credited as “R. Blaylock” for my various contributions in connection with C. R. Greene and the company Greeneridge Sciences, for which I used to work, when I was much younger. Some of the hits mention, more specifically, my role as a data analyst.

And here, you can do a search on “Blaylock” and verify my current status as an Electrician Trainee. I'm less than a year away, now, from having enough hours to become a Journeyman Electrician.

And in between these two main professions, in and around many lesser jobs, I was a forklift operator at a Campbell's Soup factory.

Could have been, should have been, would have been.

He damaged some property. Ideal world, he should have gotten mental health treatment, but instead, we'll toss him out on the street until he gets worse.

You mean you have more crime when you have more people. AMAZING!

Do I care what a member of a deranged cult thinks, not really. you are fine with the poverty, you are fine with the racism, you are fine with the lack of social programs, you are fine with the guns... you don't get to whine about the crime.
Just property damage. That was the whining we heard from the leftist cultists when cities were left burning.

However, it's property damage someone else has to pay to make repairs. The typical leftist attitude is that they have an entitlement to lawlessness without repercussion..

Just property damage. That was the whining we heard from the leftist cultists when cities were left burning.

However, it's property damage someone else has to pay to make repairs. The typical leftist attitude is that they have an entitlement to lawlessness without repercussion..

I thought that was the attitude of the police when it came to George Floyd, Laquan McDonald, and a host of others.

And that involved lives.

Personally, I wish the 2020 riots could have been avoided. You know, when the nice young man took a knee to protest police brutality, and we responded by destroying his career.

But funny thing. White people only pay attention to a problem when you threaten to break their stuff.

I thought that was the attitude of the police when it came to George Floyd, Laquan McDonald, and a host of others.

And that involved lives.

Personally, I wish the 2020 riots could have been avoided. You know, when the nice young man took a knee to protest police brutality, and we responded by destroying his career.

But funny thing. White people only pay attention to a problem when you threaten to break their stuff.
That was quite a sidestep. Leftists have this peculiar thing with riots, mayhem, and burning down cities and it's always someone else's problem.

But yeah, those Georgr Floyd riots were lots of fun for the leftist mobs.

Peaceful protests.

My solutions are what the Europeans and Japanese are doing, and they have LESS crime.

But since you lack critical thinking skills due to your cult brainwashing, I'm not sure you'll understand it if I explain it to you again.

European gun crime is increasing....as they get more and more fatherless children and more 3rd world males from war torn countries....

Japan is a police state with a conformist population...you could give every Japanese citizen dozens of guns and their crime rate would never increase....

This is what happens in Japan if you are merely caught carrying a gun....

Japan’s gun control laws so strict the Yakuza turn to toy pistols

Ryo Fujiwara, long-time writer on yakuza affairs and author of the book, The Three Yamaguchi-Gumi, says that the punishment for using a gun in a gang war or in a crime is now so heavy that most yakuza avoid their use at all – unless it is for an assassination.

“In a hit, whoever fires the gun, or is made to take responsibility for firing the gun, has to pretty much be willing to go to jail for the rest of their life. That’s a big decision. The repercussions are big, too. No one wants to claim responsibility for such acts – the gang office might actually get shut-down.”

The gang typically also has to support the family of the hit-man while he is in prison, which is also a financial burden for the organization.

Japan’s Firearms and Swords Control Laws make it a crime to illegally possess a gun, with a punishment of jail time of up to 10 years.

Illegal possession more than one gun, the penalty goes up to 15 years in prison. If you own a gun and matching ammunition, that’s another charge and a heavier penalty. The most severe penalty is for the act of discharging a gun in a train, on a bus, or most public spaces, which can result in a life sentence.

-----

A low-ranking member of the Kobe-Yamaguchi-gumi put it this way: “All of the smart guys got rid of their guns a long-time ago. The penalties are way too high. You get life in prison if you just fire a gun. That’s not fun.”

--A police officer in Osaka’s Organized Crime Control Division, speaking on background noted, “In the de facto world of law enforcement, when a yakuza fires a gun, we’re almost always going to charge them with attempted murder—which is a very heavy crime and serious time in ‘the pig-house’ (jail). Guns kill people, so if you use one, intent to kill is right there. Toy guns? Not so much.”

He added, “Unless you’re an old gangster and wanting to stay in jail until you die because you got nowhere else to go, you don’t use a gun. The crime isn’t worth the time in jail.”

In the U.S....how democrats deal with actual gun criminals....

Davis was originally arrested and charged with carrying a concealed weapon without a license in Detroit, and the judge assigned to his case ordered that Davis wear a GPS monitoring device as a condition of his bond.

There’s nothing unusual about that, but what’s raising eyebrows, particularly among local police, is what happened after prosecutors repeatedly told the judge that Davis was violating the terms of his bond, including allegedly taking part in a drive-by shooting.

-----

So, by the time Davis appeared before the judge in late May, he’d already had five alleged bond violations and two arrests for separate incidents, including the drive-by shooting.

The judge could have ordered Davis’ bond revoked and remanded him into custody until his trial, but instead Hathaway took a much different approach: continuing his bond but ordering the removal of the GPS monitoring device that had alerted authorities to his alleged lawbreaking.

----

As you might have guessed, that didn’t stop Davis’ alleged criminal activity. About a month later police, who were now paying attention to Davis’ social media feeds, watched on Instagram as Davis held a gun and allegedly threatened violence against other individuals.

[/URL]

The two illegal alien mass public shooters given 15,000 dollars bond...

Brietbart....

On Wednesday, as Breitbart News reported, the Richmond Police Department announced the arrests of Guatemalan nationals 52-year-old illegal alien Julio Alvardo Dubon and 38-year-old illegal alien Rolman Balacarcel Ac for allegedly plotting a mass shooting at the city’s July 4th celebration.

---

The American citizen who thwarted the mass shooting plot called police after he heard a man discussing a plan to “shoot up” Richmond’s annual Fourth of July celebration.

That is when police raided Dubon’s residence to find two rifles, a handgun, and 223 rounds of ammunition. Dubon was subsequently charged with being in possession of a firearm as an alien to the U.S.

---

Dubon has been booked into the Richmond City Jail on a $15,000 bail. Though police said Ac was also booked, his records do not appear in the city jail’s records.

Illegal Aliens Plotted July 4th Mass Shooting, Thwarted by 'Hero Citizen'

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/07/4th-of-july-shootout-averted.php

Also.......

Japan...how they actually keep crime low, and it has nothing to do with gun control...

http://www.davekopel.com/2A/Foreign/Japan-Gun-Control-and-People-Control.htm

Do the gun banners have the argument won when they point to these statistics? No, they don't. A realistic examination of Japanese culture leads to the conclusion that gun control has little, if anything, to do with Japan's low crime rates. Japan's lack of crime is more the result of the very extensive powers of the Japanese police, and the distinctive relation of the Japanese citizenry to authority. Further, none of the reasons which have made gun control succeed in Japan (in terms of disarming citizens) exist in the U.S.

The Japanese criminal justice system bears more heavily on a suspect than any other system in an industrial democratic nation. One American found this out when he was arrested in Okinawa for possessing marijuana: he was interrogated for days without an attorney, and signed a confession written in Japanese that he could not read. He met his lawyer for the first time at his trial, which took 30 minutes.

Unlike in the United States, where the Miranda rule limits coercive police interrogation techniques, Japanese police and prosecutors may detain a suspect indefinitely until he confesses. (Technically, detentions are only allowed for three days, followed by ten day extensions approved by a judge, but defense attorneys rarely oppose the extension request, for fear of offending the prosecutor.) Bail is denied if it would interfere with interrogation.

Even after interrogation is completed, pretrial detention may continue on a variety of pretexts, such as preventing the defendant from destroying evidence. Criminal defense lawyers are the only people allowed to visit a detained suspect, and those meetings are strictly limited.

Partly as a result of these coercive practices, and partly as a result of the Japanese sense of shame, the confession rate is 95%.

For those few defendants who dare to go to trial, there is no jury. Since judges almost always defer to the prosecutors' judgment, the trial conviction rate for violent crime is 99.5%.

Of those convicted, 98% receive jail time.

In short, once a Japanese suspect is apprehended, the power of the prosecutor makes it very likely the suspect will go to jail. And the power of the policeman makes it quite likely that a criminal will be apprehended.

The police routinely ask "suspicious" characters to show what is in their purse or sack. In effect, the police can search almost anyone, almost anytime, because courts only rarely exclude evidence seized by the police -- even if the police acted illegally.
The most important element of police power, though, is not authority to search, but authority in the community. Like school teachers, Japanese policemen rate high in public esteem, especially in the countryside. Community leaders and role models, the police are trained in calligraphy and Haiku composition. In police per capita, Japan far outranks all other major democracies.

15,000 koban "police boxes" are located throughout the cities. Citizens go to the 24-hour-a-day boxes not only for street directions, but to complain about day-to-day problems, such as noisy neighbors, or to ask advice on how to raise children. Some of the policemen and their families live in the boxes. Police box officers clear 74.6% of all criminal cases cleared. Police box officers also spend time teaching neighborhood youth judo or calligraphy. The officers even hand- write their own newspapers, with information about crime and accidents, "stories about good deeds by children, and opinions of
residents."

And Joe, who really, really hates American police....thinks that it would be great to have the Japanese Police and all of their powers...

Your solutions delineate real ignorance. You apparently don't understand that the Europeans and the Japanese don't have Constitutions that resemble that of the US.

Your solution is typical of the leftist cultists. You want to strip away various parts of the Great Satan Constitution because everything about that document offends your tender sensibilities.

You should know that the only armed people on a military base are the MP's personal arms have to be stored in the units arms room. In 1974 Israel had a school shooting afterward they had armed security in every school they have had 2 incidents since. In everyone of the incidents you mentioned the "security" personal failed at their job.

Put fully vetted armed combat veterans in schools, secure all entrances and school shootings will stop. Everyone of these pieces of shits are cowards they will not confront someone who will kill them without hesitation. Of course this life saving measure would never be implemented because it stops the ultimate goal of disarming law abiding citizens.

You miss the important point: Joey WANTS school shootings. He NEEDS bloodshed. He MUST have dead children, because it's a bloody shirt he can wave in his crusade to limit guns to the rich, the well-connected, police, and criminals. Joey CELEBRATES school shootings.

Forum List

Back