Anti Glenn Beck activist gets Twitter death threats, slurs

Oh goody. Can you explain why this thread is in Media when it is not about coverage or personalities?

sure.

due to an oversight, we don't have an "i can't imagine why anyone would give a fuck" sub forum, although we could stuff it to overflowing did it but exist.

beck's a media personality so it got stuck here. next?

The OP is not about beck. That has already been explained. Next.

would you prefer arts and crafts?

or this one?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

that way you could read this thread and also learn the appropriate way to question why a thread got moved to a particular subforum or any other mod action.

i didn't move this thread, but i'm sticking with my original theory.

:thup:

I can answer that. It is because I have all the Mods here under my control. :muahaha: Even Gunny. :eusa_shhh:

Having your head up their asses doesn't mean you are in control. Good job on ignoring why it was a bad call to say this doesn't belong in politics.

But I'm a control freak, according to you, so why would I stick around if I wasn't in control. Gunny is my sock puppet. :eusa_shhh:

You stick around because there is just enough room for your fantasy world to exist unchallenged. But this isn't about you. It's about your inability to do anything but whine and imitate intellectualism.

Can you believe there is actually a, ANTI Glen Beck Activist.

good grief, some people need to get a life.:lol::cuckoo:

Last edited:
sure.

due to an oversight, we don't have an "i can't imagine why anyone would give a fuck" sub forum, although we could stuff it to overflowing did it but exist.

beck's a media personality so it got stuck here. next?

or this one?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

that way you could read this thread and also learn the appropriate way to question why a thread got moved to a particular subforum or any other mod action.

Dodgeball isn't just for gym class or goofy movies.

Having your head up their asses doesn't mean you are in control. Good job on ignoring why it was a bad call to say this doesn't belong in politics.

But I'm a control freak, according to you, so why would I stick around if I wasn't in control. Gunny is my sock puppet. :eusa_shhh:

You stick around because there is just enough room for your fantasy world to exist unchallenged. But this isn't about you. It's about your inability to do anything but whine and imitate intellectualism.

So you admit that you have no ability to challenge her world view? Wow, I never thought Id see someone so opinionated concede that he has no real arguments.

:eusa_eh:

I am YUKON and as my name states: I am BACK. The Mods will never rid themselves of my wit and wisdom. Calling me a racist and claiming that Im insane is slanderous and I will file a law suit if it continues.

I demand the right to post, I demand that the Mods following the Constitution. I served in Vietnam, I fought for this country and I deserve better than to be booted for exercising free speech.

Down with the imperialistic yellow dog Mods. I say PRAISE JESUS they say ALLAH AKBAR.

You're an insane racist.

Oh, and Slander is spoken. This is print.

or this one?

and stupid isn't contagious, thankfully.

So you admit that you have no ability to challenge her world view? Wow, I never thought Id see someone so opinionated concede that he has no real arguments.

Lol......you should try to comprehend a post before responding to it.

or this one?

True, but it can be terminal - if left untreated.

or this one?

I am not sure most seem to get it from pundits.

I assume that the contaigion spreads in the pathalogocal way and also in the patheticological method as well?

Last edited:

or this one?

Is that why you are allowed in public without supervision?

You know........in a kinda round about way, the GOP has adopted Beck and Limbaugh as their spokespersons.

Probably one of the reasons why Palin hasn't said much about either and their use of the word "retard".

Incidentally, Beck likes to organize tea parties, and uses his propaganda show on FOX to try to get people to show up. San Antonio was one of those places where a tea party was held and Beck was there.

So yeah.........Beck is a political activist.

well lets look who is the spokespersonS for the Democrat-Progressive party.

Rachel Madcow, Chrissy (tingles) Matthews, Keity Olberblown, mediamatters, the dailykos, huffertonpost, Msnbccbsabccnn. I would list airhead Amercia, but they failed, AGAIN.:lol:

Rachel Madcow, Chrissy (tingles) Matthews, Keity Olberblown, mediamatters, the dailykos, huffertonpost, Msnbccbsabccnn. I would list airhead Amercia, but they failed, AGAIN.:lol:

Interestingly enough Skank Is Me, I've never seen Rachel Maddow pour gasoline on an intern to make a point.

I've also never seen her advocate overthrow of the current admin.

Beck has done both. Ever hear his "evolution/revolution" gig?

Are you REALLY that dumb? I for one, Think for myself. I rarely watch Rachel, Kieth or anyone listed.

Who are the spokespersons for the Republicans/Tea Party?
-FOX News
-Andrew Brietbart
-Oath Keepers
-Glenn Beck
-Michael Steele
-Sarah from Alaska
-Ron Paul
-Racists
-Dick-LESS Cheney..

Need more? What about this guy?
teapartypic.jpg

Air America tried what works for Righties on Lefties. It doesn't work with us. We ain't buying that kind of crap that Rightie Dittoheads slurp up.

Forum List

Back