Anti Glenn Beck activist gets Twitter death threats, slurs

I guess we haven't heard of the leftist moonbat who vandalized DNC HQ in Denver, or the census worker who committed suicide with the note "FED" pinned to him, have we? :rolleyes:

Or the president that got us into a "6 month" war in Iraq?

After 6 weeks the Drivebys were asking why it wasn't over with. So what's the problem here?

Bush reminded us several times that it would take years....maybe decades. But it did screw up alot of Al Qaeda's plans for future attacks in America.

There was no operational link between iraq and alkida you dumbass.

Or the president that got us into a "6 month" war in Iraq?

After 6 weeks the Drivebys were asking why it wasn't over with. So what's the problem here?

Bush reminded us several times that it would take years....maybe decades. But it did screw up alot of Al Qaeda's plans for future attacks in America.

There was no operational link between iraq and alkida you dumbass.

Part of that 30% or so who still have the faith.

No answer? If none why add a comment that made no sense.

Because she's a control freak.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Answering on behalf of someone else is kind of 'control freakish', don't ya think? Here's a novel idea, you address posts addressed to you and leave posts addressed to others for them to answer. What a fool you make yourself look.

The only reason I responded is to provide an honest answer. As we can see from the above post when you are proven wrong you avoid it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Answering on behalf of someone else is kind of 'control freakish', don't ya think? Here's a novel idea, you address posts addressed to you and leave posts addressed to others for them to answer. What a fool you make yourself look.

The only reason I responded is to provide an honest answer. As we can see from the above post when you are proven wrong you avoid it.

Only thing that you prove is that you are a moron. Oh well, that is your cross to bear. Carry it bravely.

I guess we haven't heard of the leftist moonbat who vandalized DNC HQ in Denver, or the census worker who committed suicide with the note "FED" pinned to him, have we? :rolleyes:

isn't "leftist moonbat" redundant?

Only thing that you prove is that you are a moron. Oh well, that is your cross to bear. Carry it bravely.

Must be why you completely ignored the post that explained why this thread was proper in Politics eh? When you can't respond to content you simply call people names.

:eusa_hand:

your continued whining is most unseemly.

Oh goody. Can you explain why this thread is in Media when it is not about coverage or personalities?

sure.

due to an oversight, we don't have an "i can't imagine why anyone would give a fuck" sub forum, although we could stuff it to overflowing did it but exist.

beck's a media personality so it got stuck here. next?

:eusa_hand:

your continued whining is most unseemly.

Oh goody. Can you explain why this thread is in Media when it is not about coverage or personalities?

sure.

due to an oversight, we don't have an "i can't imagine why anyone would give a fuck" sub forum, although we could stuff it to overflowing did it but exist.

beck's a media personality so it got stuck here. next?

The OP is not about beck. That has already been explained. Next.

I can answer that. It is because I have all the Mods here under my control. :muahaha: Even Gunny. :eusa_shhh:

Having your head up their asses doesn't mean you are in control. Good job on ignoring why it was a bad call to say this doesn't belong in politics.

But I'm a control freak, according to you, so why would I stick around if I wasn't in control. Gunny is my sock puppet. :eusa_shhh:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back