Why Are Union Workers So Violent And Racist?

Son, you are confused. Globalism, communism, and leftist elitists are and have always been pro-labor union.

Try to use that head for something besides a hat rack, before you post something to make yourself sound even more iggernant.
Why do you constantly make an ignorant ass of yourself?

Most Americans don`t support unions because they don`t belong to one. They envy those with better wages and benefits.
The unions can be corrupted and hold areas hostage. It seems the teamsters, trade unions, government unions, monopoly unions, port workers, still some large private side unions, and related still hold sway. The increase to the consumer is felt even if they do well. And I would work for one also.

So black apparently isn't a race? cool....

you still haven't answered my question....

why are blacks so inferior?

They are the ones who created their culture, so why did they make it so inferior?
The better question is, who supports black culture? It isnt us whites, thats for fuck sure. As long as violence is acceptable in black culture, it will continue to be rampant.

"A brawl erupted outside the Stellantis Center Line facility early Friday evening after a man driving by allegedly hurled racial slurs and insults at striking UAW members. The incident - caught on video as SkyFOX helicopter cameras were rolling - unfolded with the man stopping his SUV and getting into a verbal confrontation with a group of UAW members.

Video shows it quickly escalated with shoving and the man grabbing a striker's sign, wielding it as a weapon swinging at UAW members. After backing up against a fence, punches were exchanged as a group of members traded blows with the man. At one point the man stumbled onto the ground where he absorbed additional punishment. The altercation appeared to simmer and the man returned to his vehicle when his wife got out, and can be seen throwing a piece of trash at the UAW members. At this point pushing and shoving took place with one UAW member swatting her head with his sign.

The UAW official at the scene told FOX 2's Jessica Dupnack that the man drove up, started yelling racial slurs, and throwing objects at the crowd.
"He was yelling racial slurs calling people the b word and the n-word," said Troy Rollins. "Started throwing stuff at people, and then reached behind his back like he had something. "And we got him on his way."

This is what their kind always does to justify savagely attacking innocent people -- they claim that the person had a weapon and they feared for their safety, it's so tiring. These so-called "working class people" violently attacked a married couple who posed no threat to anyone; only expressing their freedom of speech just like those workers were. You can't just go attack people because they may have called you a so-called racial slur or whatever; especially when you actually are a bunch of n-words....so you are upset at the guy for calling you what you really are? That doesn't give you the right to attack him.

This is why the majority of Americans don't support this union strike or unions in general, because they are comprised of anti-white racists who hate America, hate capitalism and are lazy good-for-nothings who don't want to work....but want those who do work to give them free stuff...and this is why Biden chose to stand with them instead of standing with the corporate elite....because Biden shares their anti-white hatred as well as hatred for America. Any presidential candidate or elected official who supports these union workers, are basically telling you they hate America and white people and this video is proof.

Union workers are out of their minds and the Big 3 would be insane to give into their demands. 40% raise in adition to a 20% (32 hour) shorter work week! You thought cars were expensive now. Makes me want to see more electric cars

What do you mean "you folks"? I've never attacked corporations or the CEOs that made them great. I am 110% pro-capitalism, pro-business, and pro-free enterprise. Labor unions are nothing more than Marxist redistribution of wealth. They cause consumer prices to be high, businesses to lose money, and are the reason so many corporations have to outsource their production to foreign countries.

So once again, fuck labor unions.
Owners Aren't Earners

The auto bailouts weren't for the CEO's. They primarily benefited the UAW workers, at the expense of the taxpayers. I would have much rather seen those auto companies go tits up, rather than seeing them bailed out.

That's one of the concepts of capitalism: Corporations should succeed or fail on their own volition, and without government intervention.

Auto Bailout or UAW Bailout? Taxpayer Losses Came from Subsidizing Union Compensation

So once again, fuck labor unions.
Claiming That the Rich Create Jobs Is Like Claiming That Vampires Create Blood

I hope to see a major shrinking labor force.
That`s been happening for several decades. I witnessed it in a steel mill that went from 3,200 employees to 1,900 because technology happens. You want to see more people collecting food stamps that suckers like yourself are paying for.

Forum List

Back