This is Terrible for Obama: New Rassmussen Daily Presidential Poll has Obama at -19.

Discussion in 'Media' started by US Army Retired, Feb 21, 2010.

1. US Army Retired

US Army Retired BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +108
    This is the lowest level of strong approval yet recorded for this President. This is why he got his Gold Medal in the downhill. Nobody can believe he came down so fast.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows that 22% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. That is the lowest level of strong approval yet recorded for this President.

Forty-one percent (41%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -19.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Thinman

Thinman Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    I am so disappointed. I no longer have hope and all that's left is change. hehe

3. sboyle24

sboyle24 Tired of fatties

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +40
    Media saturation is annoying.

4. Cal

Cal Since 2010™

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +375
  5. sboyle24

sboyle24 Tired of fatties

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +40
  6. Maple

Maple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +568
    The independents and the republicans who voted for him, are against him now for not being conservative enough, we outnumber liberals when only 20% of the nation identifies as being a liberal. Now you liberals are against him for not being liberal enough. Can we say ZERO support for this President, because it looks like it's going that way fast.:lol::lol:

7. Zander

Zander Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,892
    America has a pattern. We elect Republicans to enact Conservative Economic principles- less spending, cuts in entitlements, tax cuts). They screw us over by betraying the principles that we elected them to uphold (like W did with his crazed overspending and expansion of entitlements and his father with his broken pledge "no new taxes"). We get mad at these betrayals so to punish the Republicans we elect a Democrat. Within a few months we realize "OMFG!!! The Democrats are complete fucking morons!! How could we have forgotten that?" and we elect a shitload of conservative Republicans to counteract the recklessness of the Executive. With Clinton this worked pretty good. He was a moderate centrist and a man who would say and do ANYTHING to stay in power. He moved sharply to the center and dropped his liberal fantasy bullshit. With Obama we have a far left ideologue who also has a tin ear and a stubborn streak, so it might get ugly fast. Especially if the Democrats try to ram Healthcare down our throats......I expect his numbers to go much, much lower. The only thing we as American can do is take back the Congress and get this spending under control. We need to remind the people that they are responsible for themselves and to not look for the Gov't to solve their problems.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  8. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965

You keep telling yourself that if it helps. It is, of course, complete bullshit but you carry on.

I often wonder where liberals get this ridiculous idea from but, since I'm not stupid, I don't think I will ever understand how they can believe it.

9. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    This is so completely and utterly true that I wish I could rep it more than once.

10. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,428
    really? you think so? I think its a bunch of BS.

;)

and for the insane freaktoid O/P who keeps spewing all over the board....

Obama's still at about 50%... he goes up a point...he goes down a point.

the whiners are still the same people who wouldn't have voted for him if he walked on water.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2010