Anti Glenn Beck activist gets Twitter death threats, slurs

It's it fascinating what passes for 'politics' with kids these days. Or is it that some people just can't put stuff in the right sub-forum?

Here is a clue for Little Lefty.... Glen Beck is not a politician. He's a media personality.... therefore, perhaps the 'media' sub-forum would be the appropriate place for the OCD Beck shit.

What the fuck is wrong with control freaks like you? Would it make your rank skank ass happy if everyone asked your permission before starting a new thread? Several topics overlap subforums and considering the content this OP easily fell into Politics. Staff probably moves the threads just to shut your whiny ass up.

It's it fascinating what passes for 'politics' with kids these days. Or is it that some people just can't put stuff in the right sub-forum?

Here is a clue for Little Lefty.... Glen Beck is not a politician. He's a media personality.... therefore, perhaps the 'media' sub-forum would be the appropriate place for the OCD Beck shit.

What the fuck is wrong with control freaks like you? Would it make your rank skank ass happy if everyone asked your permission before starting a new thread? Several topics overlap subforums and considering the content this OP easily fell into Politics. Staff probably moves the threads just to shut your whiny ass up.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I really bug you, huh? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I can tell cuz you keep having to resort to personal insults - which you must know makes you look like a total ass.

Glenn Beck is NOT a politician. Pretty simple concept. Even you brain dead liberals should be able to grasp the concept.

Glenn Beck is NOT a politician. Pretty simple concept. Even you brain dead liberals should be able to grasp the concept.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I really bug you, huh? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I can tell cuz you keep having to resort to personal insults - which you must know makes you look like a total ass.

Why do you call it "resorting?" I'm simply responding to what you earn by your idiotic control freak episodes. When you post an argument that makes sense then I will address it.

The OP is not about Beck you fucking ignorant bitch.

Why do you call it "resorting?" I'm simply responding to what you earn by your idiotic control freak episodes. When you post an argument that makes sense then I will address it.

I don't care if you address any point I make. Why would I be interested in anything you have to say? You're a fucking moron. All you do is personally insult me... not that I care about that but it confirms you as an idiot that you use such tactics. Moron.

The skank ass you smell is just your upper-lip.

Also your shitty attitude seems to spill over into every discussion....so perhaps that's where the smell is coming from.

nice meltdown

I don't care if you address any point I make. Why would I be interested in anything you have to say? You're a fucking moron. All you do is personally insult me... not that I care about that but it confirms you as an idiot that you use such tactics. Moron.

The OP is not about Beck you dumb bitch. Are you too dumb to realize that or to arrogant to admit your error?

The skank ass you smell is just your upper-lip.

Also your shitty attitude seems to spill over into every discussion....so perhaps that's where the smell is coming from.

That was awesome.

I guess we haven't heard of the leftist moonbat who vandalized DNC HQ in Denver, or the census worker who committed suicide with the note "FED" pinned to him, have we? :rolleyes:

Or the president that got us into a "6 month" war in Iraq?

The OP is not about Beck you dumb bitch. Are you too dumb to realize that or to arrogant to admit your error?

Only a total moron would still be arguing that this thread was appropriate in 'politics'... One of us is indeed a dumbass, but it ain't me, little old man.

Only a total moron would still be arguing that this thread was appropriate in 'politics'... One of us is indeed a dumbass, but it ain't me, little old man.

The OP is about threats between POLITICAL activists and it is not about Beck. It would be more appropriate in Politics or Current Events because it is discussing events between POLITICAL activists and not Beck himself. By your fucked up brain dead logic any thread title with the word "Teabag" automatically belongs in Food and Wine and never in Politics. You will prove my assertion about your stupidity and arrogance with your response.

When does speech become hate speech, we've already had a murder at the holocaust museum and a crazy fly into a government office. McVeigh blew up a government office during a period reminiscent of the current times. So for those who defend Beck's ranting, when does it matter?

Just Words: The Results of Hate Speech Part II | Joe Wood's Blog

My White Aryan Resistance: Dissecting The Lone Nut in American Politics | Joe Wood's Blog

Hate Groups Map | Southern Poverty Law Center

http://www.hatecrime.org/subpages/hatespeech/hate.html

Hate crime law arguments pro and con. Civil rights concerns

Sounds a bit like Beck?

"The task of the leaders and followers is to drive this knowledge ever deeper into the hearts of our shattered nation. Each must make that clear, each must think things through. Everything we do must be clear. We will never give up. If everything is clear, one does not have to be an outstanding speaker. If he can say it all in a few words, he is a propagandist. If we have an army of such propagandists, from the littlest to the [president] himself, and if each spreads our crystal-clear knowledge to the masses, the day will come which our worldview takes over the state, when our organization seizes the reins of power, when we are no longer members of a slave colony, but rather citizens of a political state that we ourselves have formed.

That is our task on this planet: to create the foundation on which our people can live. When we do that, this nation will create works of culture that will endure for eons in world history!" Knowledge and Propaganda (1928)

"We do not usually look for allies when we love. Indeed, we often look on those who love with us as rivals and trespassers. But we always look for allies when we hate." Eric Hoffer

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal

The OP is about threats between POLITICAL activists and it is not about Beck. It would be more appropriate in Politics or Current Events because it is discussing events between POLITICAL activists and not Beck himself. By your fucked up brain dead logic any thread title with the word "Teabag" automatically belongs in Food and Wine and never in Politics. You will prove my assertion about your stupidity and arrogance with your response.

This is my response.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

When does speech become hate speech, we've already had a murder at the holocaust museum and a crazy fly into a government office. McVeigh blew up a government office during a period reminiscent of the current times. So for those who defend Beck's ranting, when does it matter?

My White Aryan Resistance: Dissecting The Lone Nut in American Politics | Joe Wood's Blog

Sounds a bit like Beck?

"The task of the leaders and followers is to drive this knowledge ever deeper into the hearts of our shattered nation. Each must make that clear, each must think things through. Everything we do must be clear. We will never give up. If everything is clear, one does not have to be an outstanding speaker. If he can say it all in a few words, he is a propagandist. If we have an army of such propagandists, from the littlest to the [president] himself, and if each spreads our crystal-clear knowledge to the masses, the day will come which our worldview takes over the state, when our organization seizes the reins of power, when we are no longer members of a slave colony, but rather citizens of a political state that we ourselves have formed.

That is our task on this planet: to create the foundation on which our people can live. When we do that, this nation will create works of culture that will endure for eons in world history!" Knowledge and Propaganda (1928)

"We do not usually look for allies when we love. Indeed, we often look on those who love with us as rivals and trespassers. But we always look for allies when we hate." Eric Hoffer

Damn, it must be hard to be spoon fed crap all day.

Sounds a bit like Beck?

Damn, it must be hard to be spoon fed crap all day.

Sounds like experience talking. Did you make it easier by dropping the spoon to go directly from ass to mouth?

This is my response.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thank you.

I guess we haven't heard of the leftist moonbat who vandalized DNC HQ in Denver, or the census worker who committed suicide with the note "FED" pinned to him, have we? :rolleyes:

Or the president that got us into a "6 month" war in Iraq?

After 6 weeks the Drivebys were asking why it wasn't over with. So what's the problem here?

Bush reminded us several times that it would take years....maybe decades. But it did screw up alot of Al Qaeda's plans for future attacks in America.

Forum List

Back