Anti baby group attacks super bowl ad

NARAL always has their panties perpetually bunched. Fuck 'em.

It's interesting that the tweet Breitbart is reporting about doesn't appear anywhere on NARAL's twitter.

I am not seeing it either but their Twitter feed does appear to be one big whine fest about some of the commercials.
NARAL is a bullshit, despicable organization. And anyone who works for them should be ashamed.

But the OP is nonsense garbage. And garbage needs to be called out.

It's interesting that the tweet Breitbart is reporting about doesn't appear anywhere on NARAL's twitter.

I am not seeing it either but their Twitter feed does appear to be one big whine fest about some of the commercials.
NARAL is a bullshit, despicable organization. And anyone who works for them should be ashamed.

But the OP is nonsense garbage. And garbage needs to be called out.

It could be a fake. I am not one to just simply trust Breitbart.

Tweets are real, they are ridiculous. About as ridiculous as calling NARAL "anti-baby".

If progressives are not controlling everything, they are not happy...

Tweets are real, they are ridiculous. About as ridiculous as calling NARAL "anti-baby".
NARAL is pro-abortion. There's a significant difference between pro-choice and pro-abortion. It took me years to learn that.

Access to safe legal abortions, yes. They also advocate for sex education. I've got no beef with either.
NARAL is THE stereotype. They're as bad as any abstinence-only or anti-abortion group.

NARAL is pro-abortion. There's a significant difference between pro-choice and pro-abortion. It took me years to learn that.

Access to safe legal abortions, yes. They also advocate for sex education. I've got no beef with either.
NARAL is THE stereotype. They're as bad as any abstinence-only or anti-abortion group.

NARAL is to abortion rights what PETA is to veganism, nothing more, nothing less. They aren't trying to infringe on anyone's rights, they're are just bad PR.

Forum List

Back