Anti baby group attacks super bowl ad

If progressives are not controlling everything, they are not happy...
^ Says a conservative who wants to control everything
I'm a libertarian, dumbass
58898987.jpg

How dare they humanize a fetus.
Their hatred of babies is mind boggling.

Twitter

Don't you realize....that isn't a baby.....it is an unviable baby shaped tissue mass.......ummm...with a beating heart, and hands, feet............but never mind.......the government should shut them down anyway..........

The way these people are acting proves they don't care about choice. They only care about killing innocent lives. Why wouldn't anyone be happy if that commercial saves lives? They are evil.

You are making shit up

Last edited:
I'm pro-abortion, not because I give a shit about women having a choice, but simply because I'm anti-people.

Just don't pick my pocket to pay for it.

That ultrasound was deliberately bad. Look at some 4D ultrasounds. Those are what is turning the abortion debate.

I don't think Doritos has an agenda other than to make money selling Doritos.

But the ad is very good for the pro-life cause because it shows reality, which is that the fetus is a living human being, and it's only a short jump of logic to realize that it is wrong to deny human rights to our fellow human beings.

But the ad is very good for the pro-life cause because it shows reality, which is that the fetus is a living human being, and it's only a short jump of logic to realize that it is wrong to deny human rights to our fellow human beings.

That fetus was well beyond 20 weeks

It showed a developed baby ready to "pop out"

That fetus was well beyond 20 weeks

It showed a developed baby ready to "pop out"
Do you have a point?

Forum List

Back