Anthony Weiner being investigated for child abuse

It could be Carrara but that would be quite expensive bringing it over from Italy
Believe it or not most of our products come from Turkey

These are all nice.

Nero Poroto

portoro-nero-portoro-150x150.jpg

Red Levante

Red-Levante-150x1501-150x150.jpg

Statuario Venato

StatuarioVenato.jpg
You like Rainforest Green or Red (actually maroon in most cases)?
I like the green but it's so brittle it's a pain to work with. Makes for great full wall murals or countertops. We also install petrified wood vessels. Those are so fucking cool but you have to have the right decor for them.

One of our bathrooms is Red Levante and it's exquisite, my Great-Grand parents have the most elegant Sienna Marble Neoclassical fireplaces.

My Great-Grandfather also has collected antique clocks and timepieces for about 80 years, he's still robust and swims a full two lengths a day. Anyhow, he has this beautiful 19th Century French Sienna marble and gilt mantel clock in his collection.

This is Sienna marble, this is a Neoclassical fireplace, not my Great-Grandparents one, but I got this off Google to show people what Sienna marble is.

very_l.jpg

This is a zoom shot of a different Sienna marble Neoclassical fireplace to show how beautiful the veining is.

very_l.JPG
https://goo.gl/images/fZzHJv

marbles_0022_rainforest_green.jpg

Yes that's beautiful, it's Indian, I must say I'm not that well acquainted with Indian marble, I notice it's official name is Bidasar Green marble, but also known as Rainforest Green as it sort of resembles a rainforest pattern.

Children’s Services launches Anthony Weiner probe | New York Post

I have not seen the sexting pic that caused all this but it really doesn't matter. If you are going to use your child as a tool to excite others you don't deserve to be called dad.

I actually feel sorry for his estranged wife.
His wife had above average looks and kept care of herself and kept her figure. And then the perv democrat does this to her.
Child protection services won't mess around. Hopefully they'll nail him and put an end to his career, and then maybe he'll figure it out.
Imagine the outrage in the MSM if he were an R. It would be a months long story and libs everywhere would eat it up.
Exactly as the Alt Right does to their enemies.

Jake gets 10 points and a lollipop, this for managing to get in an Alt-Right comment in a thread about Anthony Weiner, steam shower construction and different types of marble :thup:

I have not seen the sexting pic that caused all this but it really doesn't matter. If you are going to use your child as a tool to excite others you don't deserve to be called dad.

His wife had above average looks and kept care of herself and kept her figure. And then the perv democrat does this to her.
Child protection services won't mess around. Hopefully they'll nail him and put an end to his career, and then maybe he'll figure it out.
Imagine the outrage in the MSM if he were an R. It would be a months long story and libs everywhere would eat it up.

Jake gets 10 points and a lollipop, this for managing to get in an Alt-Right comment in a thread about Anthony Weiner, steam shower construction and different types of marble :thup:
Don't forget "petrified wood" which could be considered appropriate to a Weiner thread....

Rough Edge Petrified Wood Bathroom Sink, Brown, 20.25"x16.5"x4" - Rustic - Bathroom Sinks - by The Allstone Group

It looks like this could be a very ugly divorce.

Well he's a very ugly POS, look at him, yuk, what woman would want to get it on with this ugly creature.

He's like a Zika baby but grown-up, wow and look at the size of that nose :eek-52: He's one of those Inbred Narcissists or something.

anthony-weiner.jpg

anthony-weiner-visits-his-campaign-headquarters-people-anthony-weiner.jpg

Anthony-Weiner-to-open-restaurant-in-Queens.jpg

anthony_weiner3.jpg
Dang, look at that schnauzer of a beak.

We have a miniature one, he's called Franz, he looks like this.

This isn't our Franz, but he looks exactly like this cute thing.

225xNxminiature-schnauzer-zena-21440418.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Wx6hz5flbT.jpg

..and here is the Republican embarrassing himself again....

Not to real, mainstream, sensible Republicans.

You're an idiot. You shall hence forth be known as Alt Left, aka the court jester.

You're an idiot. You shall hence forth be known as Alt Left, aka the court jester.

Alt-Right sort of fizzled.

Says the Alt Right jokers.

Guys, the title fits you far right drones to a T.

Wear it proudly.

The Alt-Left = Class Retarded

Rderp!

What do I win?

Rderp!

What do I win?

A micro pig that can play the guitar :smoke:

AP_micro_pigs_8_sr_140319_16x11_1600.jpg

Forum List

Back