Labor Day in Florida: Nutcase vows to make the Pulse Nightclub shooting look like nothing

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
14117939_353924308329180_5459964594425534252_n.jpg

Obviously this is a white guy and since I'm black you can scream that I'm a racist and then leave and ignore the actual bigotry and racism in front of you.

Google him, I couldnt find a link that wasnt some gay site and I'm not clicking on it lol

If that's his goal all he has to do is drive to Chicago & watch the daily news reports about the inner city killing spree. It Dwarfs that TERRORIST attack.

Ooooh cyber fighting by a couple of losers. Yawn

The Florida police issued an alert and given his background they are taking it seriously.

Ooooor you can just imagine he said Allah Akbar if that helps make it more real

One of them belongs in a jail or psyche ward.

Probably both, the guy threatening seems like a blowhard and the one answering a pussy
I didn't read it all. Got to the threats & stopped reading.
People like that don't belong in society.

They should have their internet privileges revoked

The Florida police issued an alert and given his background they are taking it seriously.

Why don't they detain him? Seek a search warrant while he's detained. Should be easy enough at that point to determine if he's a nut or a real threat.

Nut goto the psyche ward
Threat goto jail

The guy is just a hoaxer. But the law should drop on his head with full force just the same.

thanks a lot

Almost broke my monitor trying to kill that bug in your signature.

Good news

it wont' 'bug' me any longer

if you guys think that's bad, don't go to USMB :lol:
I've only seen one person make threats like that. It was on the anniversary of 9/11 and I told him I was going to report his threats to the FBI. I was then promptly banned for a month from usmb for making personal threats.

Why don't they detain him? Seek a search warrant while he's detained. Should be easy enough at that point to determine if he's a nut or a real threat.

Nut goto the psyche ward
Threat goto jail

They cant find him and there is an active search for him now. This guys is known to them so they're taking it more serious

14117939_353924308329180_5459964594425534252_n.jpg

Obviously this is a white guy and since I'm black you can scream that I'm a racist and then leave and ignore the actual bigotry and racism in front of you.

Google him, I couldnt find a link that wasnt some gay site and I'm not clicking on it lol

Here's the logical fallacy here C-FAG hold out. ( I noticed the rest of your C-FAG ilk have mostly abandoned the childish avatar conformity)

That asshole should be locked up and examined by professionals if he actually exists.

You should be also but for different reasons. You're a complete retard and incapable of an independent thought. Medical professionals need to find out why so that they can cure liberalism.

I don't know of anyone on this forum that actively threatens to harm other people. I do know that muzbots and leftist sociopaths actually do harm people and destroy property. Libturds like you generally have a tacit approval of such behavior and seek to deflect blame when the perp is a fellow bed wetter, but your faux outrage over a FB post that your won't even verify with a credible link just proves what a useless piece of tapeworm shit you are.

Forum List

Back