Anthony Weiner being investigated for child abuse

You must be very talented, I wouldn't know how to build a steam shower.
Thanks you. I love my job but too often we get stuck doing mundane jobs. Jobs like this a very satisfying when they're complete. Most customers are grateful but every once & awhile you get stuck with the snobs.

Are they having mirrors?
Lol no. All marble & glass

Which marble and what colour?
Cararea, white with some grey veining.

Carrara marble, a nice Tuscan marble, very popular for sculpture, people often get Carrara marble confused with Calacatta marble, also a nice Tuscan marble, but the latter is whiter and has a more intense veining.

Michelangelo's "Pietà" C. 1498, is sculpted from Carrara marble, it's in St. Peter's Basilica at The Vatican, it's the only piece that Michelangelo ever signed, it's a majestic example of Renaissance sculpture as you can see.

800px-Michelangelo%27s_Piet%C3%A0%2C_St_Peter%27s_Basilica_%281498%E2%80%9399%29.jpg

In America you have the George Washington sculpture C. 1840 by Horatio Greenough, also sculpted from Carrara marble, he based the below on Phidias' statue of Zeus at Olympia C. 435 BC. The original Zeus statue was destroyed, it's all mysterious and very complicated, so I won't bore everyone, but Phidias' statue of Zeus at Olympia was one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.

The George Washington scupture by Horatio Greenough is in The National Museum of American History in Washington DC.

800px-George_Washington_Greenough_statue.jpg

Well, even if he was good-looking he couldn't afford me darling, I'm very high maintenance :smoke:
Girls like you are customers I dread. Right now we're working for one. She stays home while her husband works. She all but ignores us and at any given time we hear her bitching at her husband on the phone over silly shit. He's a super nice guy too lol. Poor fella

"Girls like you are customers I dread. Right now we're working for one. She stays home while her husband works. She all but ignores us and at any given time we hear her bitching at her husband on the phone over silly shit. He's a super nice guy too lol. Poor fella"

I wouldn't ignore you and Mr. Lucy is a gem.
She is either the most anti social customer we've ever had or a super snob. Hard to tell since she ignores us even when we're talking to her.
But damn she rides her man. She makes him check our work every night with a Lazer level. We had 1 of 8 body sprays off by a 1/4 inch in a 10 foot span and you would have thought we lit her pantie drawer on fire.

Sounds like Nouveau riche, they're notorious for being very vulgar and having bad taste, if you did work for Vieux riche you'd be treated with more respect and be spoken to.

"We had 1 of 8 body sprays off by a 1/4 inch in a 10 foot span and you would have thought we lit her pantie drawer on fire."

Um, what work are you doing?
Building a steam shower.
Is that even noticeable without a level? I like picky people because they'll usually pay more for it. If not they learn quick. But that sounds beyond picky, more like a narcissistic control freak.

Thanks you. I love my job but too often we get stuck doing mundane jobs. Jobs like this a very satisfying when they're complete. Most customers are grateful but every once & awhile you get stuck with the snobs.

Are they having mirrors?

It could be Carrara but that would be quite expensive bringing it over from Italy
Believe it or not most of our products come from Turkey

These are all nice.

Nero Poroto

portoro-nero-portoro-150x150.jpg

Red Levante

Red-Levante-150x1501-150x150.jpg

Statuario Venato

StatuarioVenato.jpg

Girls like you are customers I dread. Right now we're working for one. She stays home while her husband works. She all but ignores us and at any given time we hear her bitching at her husband on the phone over silly shit. He's a super nice guy too lol. Poor fella

"Girls like you are customers I dread. Right now we're working for one. She stays home while her husband works. She all but ignores us and at any given time we hear her bitching at her husband on the phone over silly shit. He's a super nice guy too lol. Poor fella"

She is either the most anti social customer we've ever had or a super snob. Hard to tell since she ignores us even when we're talking to her.
But damn she rides her man. She makes him check our work every night with a Lazer level. We had 1 of 8 body sprays off by a 1/4 inch in a 10 foot span and you would have thought we lit her pantie drawer on fire.

Sounds like Nouveau riche, they're notorious for being very vulgar and having bad taste, if you did work for Vieux riche you'd be treated with more respect and be spoken to.

"We had 1 of 8 body sprays off by a 1/4 inch in a 10 foot span and you would have thought we lit her pantie drawer on fire."

Building a steam shower.
Is that even noticeable without a level? I like picky people because they'll usually pay more for it. If not they learn quick. But that sounds beyond picky, more like a narcissistic control freak.
No its not. Can't wait till they check their ceiling. The existing rafters are 5/8 out of level. Once all the stone goes up it will be noticeable lol. That ones not on me tho. They have that stupid level set up every morning on a tripod when we get there. I loathe customers that "hover"

Are they having mirrors?

It could be Carrara but that would be quite expensive bringing it over from Italy

These are all nice.

Nero Poroto

Red Levante

Statuario Venato

StatuarioVenato.jpg
You like Rainforest Green or Red (actually maroon in most cases)?
I like the green but it's so brittle it's a pain to work with. Makes for great full wall murals or countertops. We also install petrified wood vessels. Those are so fucking cool but you have to have the right decor for them.

Building a steam shower.
No its not. Can't wait till they check their ceiling. The existing rafters are 5/8 out of level. Once all the stone goes up it will be noticeable lol. That ones not on me tho. They have that stupid level set up every morning on a tripod when we get there. I loathe customers that "hover"
Maybe they will claim you should have shimmed it. Sounds like the type.

To the OP, it looks like the great Muslim/Jew experiment didn't pan out.

Building a steam shower.
Maybe they will claim you should have shimmed it. Sounds like the type.

To the OP, it looks like the great Muslim/Jew experiment didn't pan out.
It's in an open room. No way to level it without tearing out the entire ceiling. Sometimes uneven surfaces just can't be corrected without causing a domino effect that runs wild on you. Especially high spots. Initially they wanted a sloped ceiling to keep the steam from dripping but when they opted to leave it as is to avoid the cost it became their choice.
The husband is going to try installing his own stone tub when we're done. I expect a call back to finish that job later lol

It looks like this could be a very ugly divorce.

Well he's a very ugly POS, look at him, yuk, what woman would want to get it on with this ugly creature.

He's like a Zika baby but grown-up, wow and look at the size of that nose :eek-52: He's one of those Inbred Narcissists or something.

anthony-weiner.jpg

anthony-weiner-visits-his-campaign-headquarters-people-anthony-weiner.jpg

Anthony-Weiner-to-open-restaurant-in-Queens.jpg

anthony_weiner3.jpg
Let's be honest.
Huma isn't exactly known for her judgement on who she 'goes down on'.
Huma: "Just to make sure Hillary you positively did put me in your will to inherit 50 million dollars right?"

Weiner is a younger version of Donnie Two Times.

Both are despicable men.

And why do Hillary, Melania, and Huma stay with despicable men.

I don't know, but as a woman I do feel sorry for Huma right now, if that would have been me, he'd have been shown the door the first time.
I do not agree.
Huma is obviously extremely intelligent and accomplished.
Whether she likes it or not she is a very important role model for young women. Just as Hillary used to be.
Both of these women CHOSE to remain in abusive relationships.
What message is that sending to young impressionable LIB women?

Children’s Services launches Anthony Weiner probe | New York Post

I have not seen the sexting pic that caused all this but it really doesn't matter. If you are going to use your child as a tool to excite others you don't deserve to be called dad.

I actually feel sorry for his estranged wife.
His wife had above average looks and kept care of herself and kept her figure. And then the perv democrat does this to her.
Child protection services won't mess around. Hopefully they'll nail him and put an end to his career, and then maybe he'll figure it out.

Both are despicable men.

I don't know, but as a woman I do feel sorry for Huma right now, if that would have been me, he'd have been shown the door the first time.
I do not agree.
Whether she likes it or not she is a very important role model for young women. Just as Hillary used to be.
When I was a youth counselor I saw it all the time. Abusive relationships can be addictive just like drugs. Ya say how can a person do this to themselves. The answer is time and time again; We don't know.

These are all nice.

Nero Poroto

Red Levante

Statuario Venato

StatuarioVenato.jpg
I like the green but it's so brittle it's a pain to work with. Makes for great full wall murals or countertops. We also install petrified wood vessels. Those are so fucking cool but you have to have the right decor for them.

One of our bathrooms is Red Levante and it's exquisite, my Great-Grand parents have the most elegant Sienna Marble Neoclassical fireplaces.

My Great-Grandfather also has collected antique clocks and timepieces for about 80 years, he's still robust and swims a full two lengths a day. Anyhow, he has this beautiful 19th Century French Sienna marble and gilt mantel clock in his collection.

This is Sienna marble, this is a Neoclassical fireplace, not my Great-Grandparents one, but I got this off Google to show people what Sienna marble is.

very_l.jpg

This is a zoom shot of a different Sienna marble Neoclassical fireplace to show how beautiful the veining is.

very_l.JPG

Both are despicable men.

I do not agree.
As has Melania.

All of them need to have their heads examined.

I have not seen the sexting pic that caused all this but it really doesn't matter. If you are going to use your child as a tool to excite others you don't deserve to be called dad.

His wife had above average looks and kept care of herself and kept her figure. And then the perv democrat does this to her.
Child protection services won't mess around. Hopefully they'll nail him and put an end to his career, and then maybe he'll figure it out.
Imagine the outrage in the MSM if he were an R. It would be a months long story and libs everywhere would eat it up.

These are all nice.

Nero Poroto

Red Levante

Statuario Venato

StatuarioVenato.jpg

One of our bathrooms is Red Levante and it's exquisite, my Great-Grand parents have the most elegant Sienna Marble Neoclassical fireplaces.

My Great-Grandfather also has collected antique clocks and timepieces for about 80 years, he's still robust and swims a full two lengths a day. Anyhow, he has this beautiful 19th Century French Sienna marble and gilt mantel clock in his collection.

This is Sienna marble, this is a Neoclassical fireplace, not my Great-Grandparents one, but I got this off Google to show people what Sienna marble is.

very_l.jpg

This is a zoom shot of a different Sienna marble Neoclassical fireplace to show how beautiful the veining is.

very_l.JPG
https://goo.gl/images/fZzHJv

Imagine the outrage in the MSM if he were an R. It would be a months long story and libs everywhere would eat it up.
Exactly as the Alt Right does to their enemies.

Forum List

Back