Anthony Weiner being investigated for child abuse

Shame, you had a real shot at him.

Well, even if he was good-looking he couldn't afford me darling, I'm very high maintenance :smoke:
Girls like you are customers I dread. Right now we're working for one. She stays home while her husband works. She all but ignores us and at any given time we hear her bitching at her husband on the phone over silly shit. He's a super nice guy too lol. Poor fella

"Girls like you are customers I dread. Right now we're working for one. She stays home while her husband works. She all but ignores us and at any given time we hear her bitching at her husband on the phone over silly shit. He's a super nice guy too lol. Poor fella"

I wouldn't ignore you and Mr. Lucy is a gem.
She is either the most anti social customer we've ever had or a super snob. Hard to tell since she ignores us even when we're talking to her.
But damn she rides her man. She makes him check our work every night with a Lazer level. We had 1 of 8 body sprays off by a 1/4 inch in a 10 foot span and you would have thought we lit her pantie drawer on fire.

Sounds like Nouveau riche, they're notorious for being very vulgar and having bad taste, if you did work for Vieux riche you'd be treated with more respect and be spoken to.

"We had 1 of 8 body sprays off by a 1/4 inch in a 10 foot span and you would have thought we lit her pantie drawer on fire."

Um, what work are you doing?
Obviously body spraying....:lol:

Well, even if he was good-looking he couldn't afford me darling, I'm very high maintenance :smoke:
Girls like you are customers I dread. Right now we're working for one. She stays home while her husband works. She all but ignores us and at any given time we hear her bitching at her husband on the phone over silly shit. He's a super nice guy too lol. Poor fella

"Girls like you are customers I dread. Right now we're working for one. She stays home while her husband works. She all but ignores us and at any given time we hear her bitching at her husband on the phone over silly shit. He's a super nice guy too lol. Poor fella"

She is either the most anti social customer we've ever had or a super snob. Hard to tell since she ignores us even when we're talking to her.
But damn she rides her man. She makes him check our work every night with a Lazer level. We had 1 of 8 body sprays off by a 1/4 inch in a 10 foot span and you would have thought we lit her pantie drawer on fire.

Sounds like Nouveau riche, they're notorious for being very vulgar and having bad taste, if you did work for Vieux riche you'd be treated with more respect and be spoken to.

"We had 1 of 8 body sprays off by a 1/4 inch in a 10 foot span and you would have thought we lit her pantie drawer on fire."

Building a steam shower.

You must be very talented, I wouldn't know how to build a steam shower.

Obviously body spraying....:lol:

I did think that, I thought Grampa was giving her an all-body tan, I nearly said for him not to make her as orange as The Donald :eek-52: :lol:

I did think that, I thought Grampa was giving her an all-body tan, I nearly said for him not to make her as orange as The Donald :eek-52: :lol:

Yes, me too, though the '10 foot span' should have removed the body tan assumption. Ah well ...

223777.png

Ok now that Ive seen the pic...Jesus man, move over or something. Bad taste for sure.....but Child Abuse? Are we expanding the word abuse to mean other things than abuse these days? The PC crowd is expanding?
Move over? How about not popping a boner with your kid in the room? It is negligence without question.

Building a steam shower.

Thanks you. I love my job but too often we get stuck doing mundane jobs. Jobs like this a very satisfying when they're complete. Most customers are grateful but every once & awhile you get stuck with the snobs.

Yes, me too, though the '10 foot span' should have removed the body tan assumption. Ah well ...

I'm just not that technical, so the "10 foot span" thing escaped me :eusa_doh:I thought Grampa might have been spraying her from a 10 foot span :eusa_doh:

Building a steam shower.

Thanks you. I love my job but too often we get stuck doing mundane jobs. Jobs like this a very satisfying when they're complete. Most customers are grateful but every once & awhile you get stuck with the snobs.

Are they having mirrors?

Building a steam shower.

Are they having mirrors?
Lol no. All marble & glass

Building a steam shower.

Are they having mirrors?

Which marble and what colour?

Building a steam shower.

Are they having mirrors?

Um, I made this below comment.

"Are they having mirrors?"

Um, not that I know anything about that sort of thing, I'm just an innocent girl with a virgin mind, oh wait, hold on I forgot :eusa_doh:

Building a steam shower.

Are they having mirrors?

Cararea, white with some grey veining.

Building a steam shower.

Are they having mirrors?

It could be Carrara but that would be quite expensive bringing it over from Italy

Are they having mirrors?

The real thing?

Are they having mirrors?

It could be Carrara but that would be quite expensive bringing it over from Italy
Believe it or not most of our products come from Turkey

Are they having mirrors?

The real thing?
Yep

Forum List

Back