Another White Woman, making false accusations agaisnt Black men.

The latter may have racialized the situation to some degree but the black female accuser did *NOT*.

I've asked you once how you know this???? radicalized the situation somewhat???? :lol: give it up you are hopelessly a bigot.

The burden of proof is on you since you are suggesting the black woman did

It was about race,, you cannot escape it,, the proof was in the reaction of the black community.. No apologizes have come forth from said community either.. for being wrong.. now you want to yell cause a white woman did the same thing.. can't help ya,, you are the only one who can change your way of double standardizing everything into black and white..

I've asked you once how you know this???? radicalized the situation somewhat???? :lol: give it up you are hopelessly a bigot.

It was about race,, you cannot escape it,, the proof was in the reaction of the black community.. No apologizes have come forth from said community either.. for being wrong.. now you want to yell cause a white woman did the same thing.. can't help ya,, you are the only one who can change your way of double standardizing everything into black and white..

The reaction of the community has nothing to do with whether the person who made the accusation did it based on race.

The reaction of the community has nothing to do with whether the person who made the accusation did it based on race.

sure it does..

This is the scound or third time that Iam hearing that a White female, has made false accusations with regards to black men. I am talking about the case of the Philadelphia woman named Sweeden, who made a false Police report stating that black men had kidnapped her. We had a woman up in Boston, a few years ago making similar statements.
Do these White women have mental disorders, where they are fantasizing about Black men
abducting them?.What is it with White women making false statement about Black men.?

Duke lacrosse, stfu ...........

statistically speaking white people are 80% of the population so I guess its really no wonder that there are more.. NOW, do you want to weight the population of black makes in prison in comparison with your 20% of the US population?

Statistically speaking, the majority of blacks in prison are not in prison for violent crimes, they are in prison for nonviolent crimes, mostly related to drug dealing and those racial disparity driven drug laws with their mandatory sentencing guidelines, so even then this stat of yours about blacks has nothing to do with the false allegations of this woman. Statistically, whites commit more racial hate crimes crimes against blacks, is that a justification for a black man to commit a crime and try to cover up by saying some fictitious white man attack him? The truth and validity of an accusation is what matters, not some damn stat on crime rates, you don't convict, and or believe/disbelieve an allegation based on crime stats jackass, its supposed to be based on proof and facts and evidence.

There isn't one word of truth in your entire post ............

Statistically, whites commit more racial hate crimes crimes against blacks,
usinteracial025sq.gif

Interracial crime doesn't equal hate crime you idiot.

:lol:

It doesn't when morons that think like you get to determine what constitutes a hate crime .......

This is the scound or third time that Iam hearing that a White female, has made false accusations with regards to black men. I am talking about the case of the Philadelphia woman named Sweeden, who made a false Police report stating that black men had kidnapped her. We had a woman up in Boston, a few years ago making similar statements.
Do these White women have mental disorders, where they are fantasizing about Black men
abducting them?.What is it with White women making false statement about Black men.?

Maybe she is racist like you seem to be?

im going to go out on a limb here and suggest that its probably all the crime associated with black men that makes such a tale easy to accept.

Well your tree limb just brooke. She is being charged with making a false police report.
But it seems that white women have mental delusional problems, with regards to Blackmen. Or subconscious wishes or urges, or mental hangups.but its some kind of mental Problem that your white women seem to have.This is the second case of a white woman falsely accusing black men of crimes, that they did not commit.

Liars tell lies, no matter what color they are.

Statistically speaking, there are more white men locked up than Black men, in America.
Look at the penitentiary statistics. And , what you are saying still does not justify what that
woman did.

I don't think Shoggy was trying to justify, I think it was an explanation. Maybe if you didn't have you head so far up your agenda you would see the diff.

Oh and yes, let's see those prison stats. :)
My agenda has nothing to do with the facts. And yes , I have a Black agenda.White people in America are creating, to many enemies throughout the rest of the World.!

Well, the black man in the hot seat right now is making more enemies of those who voted him in than the whites are making in the world. As a matter of fact, he will be discovered to have had an agenda that really is unamerican and very terroristic in nature. I believe it has nothing to do with being black, just that he really is muslim.

You made the suggestion so the burden of proof is on you, not the Bass.

Oh contraire' If it wasn't racial then tell me why the Black Panthers, and Sharpton and Jackson were down to Duke wanting to lynch the innocent white guys?? I'm not the one made it racial

The latter may have racialized the situation to some degree but the black female accuser did *NOT*.
she did not have too,the pros were in town....just sayin....

Now the press is trying to make like this woman has some kind of mental issues to cover up her crime:

Lawyer: Pa. abduction hoax suspect to get help - Yahoo! News

The Bass is calling BS here, she wasn't too damn mentally messed up to blame a black man for carjacking after she stole money. Maybe she is mentally messed up but not to the point she doesn't know what she's doing.

just like the black woman in the Duke case,, she was never prosecuted because of "mental issues" get over it.

That's quite hilarious coming from a black man who submits posts making false allegations against the white race in general. :lol:

She said they were black men because everyone knows this is most likely who would commit a crime like that.

'What is it with White women making false statement about Black men.?'

Because they, in their warped, wacked mind, feel that accusing a black man makes the crime more credible.

'Statistically speaking, a white man is more likely to commit a crime like that against white women. '

Show those stats.

Forum List

Back