Another White Woman, making false accusations agaisnt Black men.

you have what.. maybe, MAYBE a handful of false police reports compared to HOW MUCH crime in the black male community?

ooook.. :thup:

ps.. dude.. lay off the commas.. You are trying to write how you talk and its just failing left and right.

Jackass Shogun missing the point that that white woman was wrong and trying to take advantage of a stereotype of black men by blaming a black man for a nonexistent abduction to cover her own criminal acts.

statistically speaking white people are 80% of the population so I guess its really no wonder that there are more.. NOW, do you want to weight the population of black makes in prison in comparison with your 20% of the US population?

Statistically speaking, the majority of blacks in prison are not in prison for violent crimes, they are in prison for nonviolent crimes, mostly related to drug dealing and those racial disparity driven drug laws with their mandatory sentencing guidelines, so even then this stat of yours about blacks has nothing to do with the false allegations of this woman. Statistically, whites commit more racial hate crimes crimes against blacks, is that a justification for a black man to commit a crime and try to cover up by saying some fictitious white man attack him? The truth and validity of an accusation is what matters, not some damn stat on crime rates, you don't convict, and or believe/disbelieve an allegation based on crime stats jackass, its supposed to be based on proof and facts and evidence.

If I was going to fake a crime I would blame a black male too, it's the most believable.

you have what.. maybe, MAYBE a handful of false police reports compared to HOW MUCH crime in the black male community?

ps.. dude.. lay off the commas.. You are trying to write how you talk and its just failing left and right.

Jackass Shogun missing the point that that white woman was wrong and trying to take advantage of a stereotype of black men by blaming a black man for a nonexistent abduction to cover her own criminal acts.

Seriously? Of course she got in trouble for making a false accusation to, since that's the law, so why do you care?

Seriously? Of course she got in trouble for making a false accusation to, since that's the law, so why do you care?

That woman stole money from people's bank accounts and wanted to get away and created the illusion that a black man did it, the false accusation isn't even the crux of the matter. Susan Smith killed her kids and blamed it on a black man, there are countless cases of white women blaming blacks men for crimes.

Statistically, whites commit more racial hate crimes crimes against blacks,
usinteracial025sq.gif

That woman stole money from people's bank accounts and wanted to get away and created the illusion that a black man did it, the false accusation isn't even the crux of the matter. Susan Smith killed her kids and blamed it on a black man, there are countless cases of white women blaming blacks men for crimes.

okay, so she's a career criminal ... got caught ... and your whining about it why?

okay, so she's a career criminal ... got caught ... and your whining about it why?

Because he's a racist and a hypocrite. For someone who has shown a habit for blaming whites for anything and everything, he sure does make a lot of noise. Oh well, they do say empty vessels make the most noise.

This is the scound or third time that Iam hearing that a White female, has made false accusations with regards to black men. I am talking about the case of the Philadelphia woman named Sweeden, who made a false Police report stating that black men had kidnapped her. We had a woman up in Boston, a few years ago making similar statements.
Do these White women have mental disorders, where they are fantasizing about Black men
abducting them?.What is it with White women making false statement about Black men.?

Link to the story?

Because she lied and said a black man kidnapped her in order to cover her tracks.

This whole story tells the Bass that *SOME* white people are more covertly racist than what we are lead to believe. Obama's election to the White House sure as hell didn't stop this woman from blaming a black man false by manipulating racial stereotypes.

Oh please people,, no more double standards, when black people do harm to whites it becomes a crime to say they did it because of race.. Its just a crime.. now all of a sudden,, it's okay to say a white did it to a black cause she's white.. what did you say about the black woman falsely accusing the white Duke boys?? Bet you said good for her didn't you??

This is the scound or third time that Iam hearing that a White female, has made false accusations with regards to black men. I am talking about the case of the Philadelphia woman named Sweeden, who made a false Police report stating that black men had kidnapped her. We had a woman up in Boston, a few years ago making similar statements.
Do these White women have mental disorders, where they are fantasizing about Black men
abducting them?.What is it with White women making false statement about Black men.?

i think it's more that the inter-racial recognition rate makes it less likely they'd be able to ID a person of another race even if it were true.

Also, let's face it... we're not dealing with a genius here. Trash comes in all colors, shapes and sizes.... something you'd do well to learn.

Oh please people,, no more double standards, when black people do harm to whites it becomes a crime to say they did it because of race.. Its just a crime.. now all of a sudden,, it's okay to say a white did it to a black cause she's white.. what did you say about the black woman falsely accusing the white Duke boys?? Bet you said good for her didn't you??

Idiot, when are you going to deal with reality? It was racist for that white woman to falsely accuse that black man, thats the crux of it, there are no double standards.

Idiot, when are you going to deal with reality? It was racist for that white woman to falsely accuse that black man, thats the crux of it, there are no double standards.

I asked you a question. I asked you what you said about the black woman who accused the innocent Duke boys of rape? Are you going to answer that or just sit there and call me an idiot.. If you do that then I believe we will have your answer.. I await your reply.

I asked you a question. I asked you what you said about the black woman who accused the innocent Duke boys of rape? Are you going to answer that or just sit there and call me an idiot.. If you do that then I believe we will have your answer.. I await your reply.

That black woman was actually in the room with the accused, unlike the white woman who false accused a black man of carjacking her, what do think made her say a black man did it?

Forum List

Back