Another White Woman, making false accusations agaisnt Black men.

Idiot, when are you going to deal with reality? It was racist for that white woman to falsely accuse that black man, thats the crux of it, there are no double standards.

I asked you a question. I asked you what you said about the black woman who accused the innocent Duke boys of rape? Are you going to answer that or just sit there and call me an idiot.. If you do that then I believe we will have your answer.. I await your reply.

That black woman was actually in the room with the accused, unlike the white woman who false accused a black man of carjacking her, what do think made her say a black man did it?

Now that IS a double standard.

usinteracial025sq.gif

Interracial crime doesn't equal hate crime you idiot.

Hmm ... could have fooled me with your posts. So then when a white person kills a black person, there is no hate involved?

It depends on the circumstances of the crime and whether it was racially and or ethnically motivated, but an interracial crime in itself is not a hate crime.

If she had falsely blamed two Jewish women that would have been racist too, just not as believable.

She falsely blamed black men because they are the most likely to commit a crime of that nature.

I asked you a question. I asked you what you said about the black woman who accused the innocent Duke boys of rape? Are you going to answer that or just sit there and call me an idiot.. If you do that then I believe we will have your answer.. I await your reply.

That black woman was actually in the room with the accused, unlike the white woman who false accused a black man of carjacking her, what do think made her say a black man did it?

That is no double standard you idiot, that black woman didn't accuse those guys because they were white, but that white woman sure did and there were no black people involved with her. The white prosecutor in that case did the most damage to that case.

Idiot, when are you going to deal with reality? It was racist for that white woman to falsely accuse that black man, thats the crux of it, there are no double standards.

your double standard is showing again.

Hmm ... could have fooled me with your posts. So then when a white person kills a black person, there is no hate involved?

It depends on the circumstances of the crime and whether it was racially and or ethnically motivated, but an interracial crime in itself is not a hate crime.

Really? Tell that to the ACLU ...

Who cares what the ACLU says, interracial crime in itself is not hate crime.

That is no double standard you idiot, that black woman didn't accuse those guys because they were white, but that white woman sure did and there were no black people involved with her. The white prosecutor in that case did the most damage to that case.

So you are a mind reader?

and you know what was in the black woman's mind how exactly??? doyathink????

your double standard is showing again.

There is no double standard idiot, that black woman was a stripper in the room with the people she accused and knew exactly who they were, while that white woman invented a fictitious black car jacker out of thin air while she was actually covering up her crime. The black woman never singled them out for being white.

and you know what was in the black woman's mind how exactly??? doyathink????

Do you know what was in her mind?

So you are a mind reader?

If you're suggesting that she did use race do you evidence for it?

Um ... I never claimed to be a mind reader like you did.

you have evidence to disprove it???

You made the suggestion so the burden of proof is on you, not the Bass.

Oh contraire' If it wasn't racial then tell me why the Black Panthers, and Sharpton and Jackson were down to Duke wanting to lynch the innocent white guys?? I'm not the one made it racial

The latter may have racialized the situation to some degree but the black female accuser did *NOT*.

You made the suggestion so the burden of proof is on you, not the Bass.

Oh contraire' If it wasn't racial then tell me why the Black Panthers, and Sharpton and Jackson were down to Duke wanting to lynch the innocent white guys?? I'm not the one made it racial

The latter may have racialized the situation to some degree but the black female accuser did *NOT*.

I've asked you once how you know this???? radicalized the situation somewhat???? :lol: give it up you are hopelessly a bigot.

I've asked you once how you know this???? radicalized the situation somewhat???? :lol: give it up you are hopelessly a bigot.

The burden of proof is on you since you are suggesting the black woman did

Forum List

Back