Another Victim Shot By A Trigger Happy Homeowner

Ray is a case in point. He doesn't have the ability to discern between the laws that allow him to carry a weapon concealed and the laws that allow him to use a firearm in self-defense.

He believes that having been granted a permit to carry a firearm means by extension that he's allowed to use said weapon to shoot people under a myriad of circumstances.

Typical leftist, have to lie about everything.

CCW holders have plenty of laws we have to follow in order to use deadly force. But the law reads "A CCW holder can use deadly force if they believe that they (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death." That's our law and the law in most non-commie states. The key words in the law are "believe" and "serious bodily harm."

If an attempt to prosecute me for a deadly shooting, the prosecutor would have to prove what I believed at the time and why. While subjective, it's what the jury thinks about what my situation was when I opted to use deadly force. It's why the law is so ambiguous. There is no legal definition of what serious bodily harm is. Is it a sprained finger? Is it broken bones? What?

This is what keeps any wild minded CCW holder in check. You don't know how the jury will view the case. That's why for the most part, CCW holders are the most law abiding citizens in the country. We only use deadly force when it clearly and undoubtedly fits the definition of the law. Furthermore because there are no

lol yeah, by making heroes out of low life thugs like George Floyd, sticking guns in pregnant womens bellies and ODing on Fentanyl while having a silly ass tantrum.

Great job! You have great standards there.

We had a couple of these shootings and 2 of the 3 the shootwrs were minorities

Typical leftist, have to lie about everything.

CCW holders have plenty of laws we have to follow in order to use deadly force. But the law reads "A CCW holder can use deadly force if they believe that they (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death." That's our law and the law in most non-commie states. The key words in the law are "believe" and "serious bodily harm."

If an attempt to prosecute me for a deadly shooting, the prosecutor would have to prove what I believed at the time and why. While subjective, it's what the jury thinks about what my situation was when I opted to use deadly force. It's why the law is so ambiguous. There is no legal definition of what serious bodily harm is. Is it a sprained finger? Is it broken bones? What?

This is what keeps any wild minded CCW holder in check. You don't know how the jury will view the case. That's why for the most part, CCW holders are the most law abiding citizens in the country. We only use deadly force when it clearly and undoubtedly fits the definition of the law. Furthermore because there are no

We don;t have to have a permit here any more. No increase in shootings, except among the usual demographics, killing over sneakers and dope dealing.

No, you can't answer a post in one or two paragraphs because you lack the education and can't stay focused on anything.
I have to break down those dumb ass posts of yours sentence by sentence just to address the bullshit.
In the past you proved nothing unless it was fudged numbers that avoid the truth.
In the past I have proven you are a racist POS and you try to hang on to the Good Ole Days. You are one of the idiots that still believes FIX News just gave away 787 million for shits and giggles and that they did nothing wrong.
Us uncivilized? Show me a video of the last time a group of whites ripped through a store by the dozens stealing or destroying everything in it.
You think treatment of black folks in this country for over 400yrs was civilized?
Show me the last sports event where dozens of whites started a mob fight. We see this with blacks several times a week, and remember you're only 13% of the population.
Really?

UCONN FANSSMASH WINDOWS, LIGHT FIRES ...​

The girl was trying to turn around after making a wrong turn. Fortunately, there is no standing your ground law in NY.

His ass is done.
It wouldn't apply in a stand your ground state anyway, and I think you know that. It was a cold blooded murder.

lol yeah, by making heroes out of low life thugs like George Floyd, sticking guns in pregnant womens bellies and ODing on Fentanyl while having a silly ass tantrum.

Great job! You have great standards there.
Who made Floyd a hero? That is just more right wing propaganda. Can you post the police report where Floyd did this to a pregnant woman.

Who made Floyd a hero? That is just more right wing propaganda. Can you post the police report where Floyd did this to a pregnant woman.
Democrats made Floyd a hero just like they made Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin into heroes.

Well dumb angel, I would never expect a racist POS to care about anything other than trying to put black folks in a negative light.
You put yourself in a negative light. Even if you aret part of this problem you spend all your time excusing their behavior. It's time to grow up and stop acting like wild animals

You put wild animals in a bad light

I have to break down those dumb ass posts of yours sentence by sentence just to address the bullshit.

In the past I have proven you are a racist POS and you try to hang on to the Good Ole Days. You are one of the idiots that still believes FIX News just gave away 787 million for shits and giggles and that they did nothing wrong.

You think treatment of black folks in this country for over 400yrs was civilized?

Really?

UCONN FANSSMASH WINDOWS, LIGHT FIRES ...​

Compared to Africa? For the most part yes. Over the last 150 years? WAAAAAAAY the fuck better than Africa.

You put yourself in a negative light. Even if you aret part of this problem you spend all your time excusing their behavior. It's time to grow up and stop acting like wild animals

You put wild animals in a bad light
Professional perpetual victims.

Only in America can an ethnic group have black awareness month, black holidays, black only colleges, black only dating sites, black only bars, and a black entertainment network, and turn around and call everyone else "racist'

lol that's some bizarrely stupid stuff, considering gun crimes so popular with black yoof and your gang banging doper Heroes. You want to come out in favor of sweeping black neighborhoods of guns and do something positive instead of 'Weez Be Sniveln' Bout Whitey All Dayz Agin"?
It's fact and the rest of racist rambling I couldn't make heads nor tails of:

The idiotic statement by Ray that he then tries to ridicule me for:"
The Reason for Poverty Among Blacks is Not Racism

Here is the wager:

Here is the proof:
1682145412048.png

Forum List

Back