Hip-Hop dance party, no security, what could go wrong.

Progressive Culture seems to be primitive and violent.

And there goes Joe Biden trying to blame the guns trying to get them all locked away where they will do no good while refusing to address the real problem: the violent society he has helped to create along with the democrats, the far left, antifa and BLM, who for the past three years alone have caused HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of riots injuring THOUSANDS in hundreds of cities, killing DOZENS, doing BILLIONS in property damage driving THOUSANDS of businesses under, even driving WALMART out in some places, rendering WHOLE CITIES unlivable and unfit for business to operate in which case, these cities just turn into more democrat slums.

And there goes Joe Biden trying to blame the guns trying to get them all locked away where they will do no good while refusing to address the real problem: the violent society he has helped to create along with the democrats, the far left, antifa and BLM, who for the past three years alone have caused HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of riots injuring THOUSANDS in hundreds of cities, killing DOZENS, doing BILLIONS in property damage driving THOUSANDS of businesses under, even driving WALMART out in some places, rendering WHOLE CITIES unlivable and unfit for business to operate in which case, these cities just turn into more democrat slums.
To Biden, that's success.

This is the exact reason I stopped going to 16 y/o hip hop dance birthday parties in Alabama
Three Hip Hop venues have been closed in my city because of violence. One was my favorite bar and pool hall. The blacks started coming into the place a few a time. At some point white people stopped going there. It became a Hip Hop club. Within a year the problems were so bad that the city revoked the liquor license and the place closed. It has never reopened.

Last edited:
Three Hip Hop venues have been closed in my city because of violence. One was my favorite bar and pool hall. The blacks started coming into the place a few a time. At some point white people stopped going there. It became a Hip Hop club. Within a year the problems were so bad that the city revoked the liquor license and the place closed. It has never opened.
Same happend to a lot of bars around KC. Usually fold after the first gunfight/murder

Progressive Culture seems to be primitive and violent.
2023-04-17.png

Count the dead by skin color. It's not even remotely close. The black community has a MASSIVE cultural problem.
You can give me thumbs down in every post. Changes nothing.
Keep your racist head in the sand. Your coddling of blacks thinking they need you to virtue signal for them is HYSTERICAL.

The Two-Decade Red State Murder Problem

• The murder rate in the 25 states that voted for Donald Trump has exceeded the murder rate in the 25 states that voted for Joe Biden in every year from 2000 to 2020.
  • Over this 21-year span, this Red State murder gap has steadily widened from a low of 9% more per capita red state murders in 2003 and 2004 to 44% more per capita red state murders in 2019, before settling back to 43% in 2020.
  • Altogether, the per capita Red State murder rate was 23% higher than the Blue State murder rate when all 21 years were combined.
  • Even when murders in the largest cities in red states are removed, overall murder rates in Trump-voting states were 12% higher than Biden-voting states across this 21-year period and were higher in 18 of the 21 years observed.

Forum List

Back