Another uncivilized animal leads with helmet, take out white QB

Funny how you claim immigration control is the answer to a player hurting another player. When I call you on that, you claim that immigration reform will make everything better. But when I point out that no one involved in the play that injured the QB was an immigrant, you change the subject to some vague threat of "Soon you will have a choice, Decide wisely". Like that has anything to do with the Pittsburgh QB getting hurt.

And now you find it funny that I called you on your bullshit. lol Okey dokey, junior.
Who are you calling Junior there old man

I am calling you "junior". YOu are obviously young and naive.

When you have trouble with what someone says or with what someone asks you, you resort to veiled threats.

I have already told you, I am not afraid of you or of a handful of your inner city Boston buddies. You'll never make it down to Georgia, junior.

Don’t get any mistaken notion that jitler represents anyone in Boston; he doesn’t. He represents nothing more than the dangers of sniffing too much glue.

When I argued with him back in March, he was defending blacks, hating on latinos, and talking about wanting a $24 minimum wages for himself and his fellow kitchen workers. Now he is hating on everyone and the leader of the Boston resistance.
Huh fake news lol come old man get some rest

And now you find it funny that I called you on your bullshit. lol Okey dokey, junior.

When you have trouble with what someone says or with what someone asks you, you resort to veiled threats.

I have already told you, I am not afraid of you or of a handful of your inner city Boston buddies. You'll never make it down to Georgia, junior.

Don’t get any mistaken notion that jitler represents anyone in Boston; he doesn’t. He represents nothing more than the dangers of sniffing too much glue.
Says the yuppie hahah

So what is it that you and your friends are resisting?
If you don’t see the race riots the oppression in towns run by democrats I can’t help you son you better open up a book and learn some history sucker ...
You better sit your mouth down and study before you come out here again you hear me boy

When I argued with him back in March, he was defending blacks, hating on latinos, and talking about wanting a $24 minimum wages for himself and his fellow kitchen workers. Now he is hating on everyone and the leader of the Boston resistance.
Huh fake news lol come old man get some rest

The conversations are still in the archives.

What part of what I said was fake?

Says the yuppie hahah

If you don’t see the race riots the oppression in towns run by democrats I can’t help you son you better open up a book and learn some history sucker ...
You better sit your mouth down and study before you come out here again you hear me boy

LMAO!!! Priceless!

I am willing to bet I am far more educated in history than you, junior.

And yes, I hear you making noise. But you aren't saying anything.

Says the yuppie hahah

LMAO!!! Priceless!

Educate your self before... well you know

Says the yuppie hahah

LMAO!!! Priceless!

I educated myself before you were born. And no, I don't know.

I do know that I swore an oath to defend the US Constitution. I'd be happy to discuss that with you.

Now, as far as the race riots and the oppression by democrats, what does your resistance group plan to do? The riots are usually in response to something specific, and the democrats were duly elected.

Says the yuppie hahah

LMAO!!! Priceless!

I do know that I swore an oath to defend the US Constitution. I'd be happy to discuss that with you.

Now, as far as the race riots and the oppression by democrats, what does your resistance group plan to do? The riots are usually in response to something specific, and the democrats were duly elected.
I don’t have to explain anything to you so what’s going on tonight as cities needs to stop ,, if you try to resist me I wish you luck .. you’ve been

LMAO!!! Priceless!

I don’t have to explain anything to you so what’s going on tonight as cities needs to stop ,, if you try to resist me I wish you luck .. you’ve been

Riiiight. You and your buddies are going to stop the riots and overthrow the duly elected democrats? Or just create more riots and try to overthrow duly and legally elected officials.

LMAO!!! Priceless!

Riiiight. You and your buddies are going to stop the riots and overthrow the duly elected democrats? Or just create more riots and try to overthrow duly and legally elected officials.
So you’re choosing resistance cowboy up Soulja Boy cowboy up

LMAO!!! Priceless!

Resisting people who want to violate the US Constitution? YOu betcha!!

I'll wait for you to make it down here. lmao

You won’t know,, I walk with the local tribes my stealth is top knock, I’ll give you a chance... maybe

I'll clue you in on a little history, junior. I have been going online and in political message boards and such since they were all text. And I have been seeing scared little boys claiming they were going to start a revolution and "fix" what is wrong for almost 3 decades. I have been told to either join the revolution or pay the price by so many members of the resistance it is hilarious.

You know what HASN'T happened? None of the these little internet badasses have done a damn thing except talk. And your "resistance" is just more of the same.

You won’t know,, I walk with the local tribes my stealth is top knock, I’ll give you a chance... maybe

Local tribes? In inner city Boston??? LMAO!!

I know a few hundred guys who hunt deer or wild hog. Your stealth is meaningless. I have hunted all over the South. Feel free to come find me.

I know a few hundred guys who hunt deer or wild hog. Your stealth is meaningless. I have hunted all over the South. Feel free to come find me.
Trust me you don’t want it

Now, as far as the race riots and the oppression by democrats, what does your resistance group plan to do? ......

There is no "group." No one in Boston would waste a minute on that idiot. He's a lonely little loser trying to redirect his impotent frustrations. Rest assured, that idiot doesn't exist outside this site.

Now, as far as the race riots and the oppression by democrats, what does your resistance group plan to do? ......

There is no "group." No one in Boston would waste a minute on that idiot. He's a lonely little loser trying to redirect his impotent frustrations. Rest assured, that idiot doesn't exist outside this site.
Lol ok yuppie

Trust you? Not a chance. And so far, I am seeing the same bullshit from a difference source.

Your stealth? Junior, the mosquitoes will stop you before I would need to.

Trust you? Not a chance. And so far, I am seeing the same bullshit from a difference source.

I bet I can skin a buck faster than you can boy

I bet I can skin a buck faster than you can boy

You'd lose that bet, junior.

Forum List

Back