Another uncivilized animal leads with helmet, take out white QB

Feel free to share what you and your fellow "resistance" members are actually doing. I see talk and that is it.

Feel free to share what you and your fellow "resistance" members are actually doing. I see talk and that is it.
Oh it’s coming sir it’s coming old man.. waiting for the right time to strike

Resisting people who want to violate the US Constitution? YOu betcha!!

I'll wait for you to make it down here. lmao
You won’t know,, I walk with the local tribes my stealth is top knock, I’ll give you a chance... maybe

Local tribes? In inner city Boston??? LMAO!!

I know a few hundred guys who hunt deer or wild hog. Your stealth is meaningless. I have hunted all over the South. Feel free to come find me.
Trust me you don’t want it

Trust you? Not a chance. And so far, I am seeing the same bullshit from a difference source.

Your stealth? Junior, the mosquitoes will stop you before I would need to.
I bet I can skin a buck faster than you can boy

Skinning or field dressing a deer is the easy part.

Stalking and getting the deer is where the skill is required. Tell you what, you wait at camp and I'll bring the deer in for you to field dress (skin?).

You won’t know,, I walk with the local tribes my stealth is top knock, I’ll give you a chance... maybe

I know a few hundred guys who hunt deer or wild hog. Your stealth is meaningless. I have hunted all over the South. Feel free to come find me.

Trust you? Not a chance. And so far, I am seeing the same bullshit from a difference source.

Stalking and getting the deer is where the skill is required. Tell you what, you wait at camp and I'll bring the deer in for you to field dress (skin?).
I kill dear with my hands.. I skin with a buck knife. I eat with my fingers . I’m a real man

I kill dear with my hands.. I skin with a buck knife. I eat with my fingers . I’m a real man

Cool story. But have you ever actually DONE that? Killed a deer with your hands? (Or, as you spelled it, "dear") Sounds like you might have strangled a tame deer.

Skinning a deer with a buck knife isn't hard. Eating it with your fingers is cute, but is more about bad manners than manliness.

I have 2 Buck knives. One folding and one fixed blade. They are very good knives. But when I field dress a deer, I want something with a gut hook to avoid ruining meat by piercing the intestines.

Cool story. But have you ever actually DONE that? Killed a deer with your hands? (Or, as you spelled it, "dear") Sounds like you might have strangled a tame deer.

Skinning a deer with a buck knife isn't hard. Eating it with your fingers is cute, but is more about bad manners than manliness.

I have 2 Buck knives. One folding and one fixed blade. They are very good knives. But when I field dress a deer, I want something with a gut hook to avoid ruining meat by piercing the intestines.
Are use a curve of my fingers to hook that fucking gut out, Then I eat it raw like a real man would

Are use a curve of my fingers to hook that fucking gut out, Then I eat it raw like a real man would

So you can't make a fire? Figures.

Your bragging shows you haven't a clue about hunting. Come down to Georgia and I'll show you how.

You want a better challenge than deer? Try coyote hunting. Nothing to eat with your bare hands (as if), but much tougher hunt.

Your bragging shows you haven't a clue about hunting. Come down to Georgia and I'll show you how.

You want a better challenge than deer? Try coyote hunting. Nothing to eat with your bare hands (as if), but much tougher hunt.
My nickname is Davy Crockett ,, never forget that

You hit the nail on the head!
Why do powerful white men scare you so much

They don't, you idiot. Why did you drop out of school so early and sniff so much glue?
Lol what are you projecting again ?

Everyone can see it, kid. There is something deeply wrong with you.
They said the same thing about George Washington and Sam Adams, we are patriots we are a different breed . We’re coming for you son .. Give me liberty or give me death
Some patriot

FYI A guy who whines about getting hit in a football game isn't someone who should be calling himself a patriot

Davy Crockett died at the Alamo he wasn't afraid to take a bullet but you're afraid to take a hit in a football game so don't even try to compare yourself

Why do powerful white men scare you so much

They don't, you idiot. Why did you drop out of school so early and sniff so much glue?

They said the same thing about George Washington and Sam Adams, we are patriots we are a different breed . We’re coming for you son .. Give me liberty or give me death
Some patriot

FYI A guy who whines about getting hit in a football game isn't someone who should be calling himself a patriot
Why did you talk to my opponents?

LMAO!! Forget it? Best laugh I have had today.

And no, I do not believe any of your stealth, hunt with your bare hands, Davy Crockett bullshit. I am sure you think you are a badass stalking the parks in Boston. But hunting in the real world takes a little more skill.

And no, I do not believe any of your stealth, hunt with your bare hands, Davy Crockett bullshit. I am sure you think you are a badass stalking the parks in Boston. But hunting in the real world takes a little more skill.
Let’s just say Boston doesn’t have a coyote problem anymore because of me

Some patriot

The ones you ran away from? Yeah

Some patriot

Sorry little buddy But cool story

Let’s just say Boston doesn’t have a coyote problem anymore because of me

But Boston, and the rest of Mass. (except the islands) does have a coyote problem.

But you seem to have no problem telling lies, so your post is no surprise.

Some patriot

Sorry little buddy But cool story
Shit you get your panties in a twist when a pro football QB gets hit I can only imagine how much of a pussy you were when you played in your glory days

Forum List

Back