Zone1 Another suggestion to improve the forum….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go back to the thread. She is STILL attacking me. She’s doing a good job of showing why a mod should not enter a thread as a participant when she has such hatred for particular posters.
I think you are either confused or dishonest, princess. I just looked at that thread and post #110 is a total attack on me. As are a number of others. Imagine that. Haven’t moderated them either. So, maybe you should pm a mod with your gripes.

I think you are either confused or dishonest, princess. I just looked at that thread and post #110 is a total attack on me. As are a number of others. Imagine that. Haven’t moderated them either. So, maybe you should pm a mod with your gripes.
Do not call me “princess.” It is condescending, at best.

what's next - her referring to a Native American woman as "Squaw"?
Nope….she defends Native Americans, Muslims, and blacks. She sees them as oppressed, so she aides with them.

Jews are fair game though. Like any liberal - oops, LEFTIST - she hates successful people, and Jews as a whole do quite well.

Nope….she defends Native Americans, Muslims, and blacks. She sees them as oppressed, so she aides with them.

Jews are fair game though. Like any liberal - oops, LEFTIST - she hates successful people, and Jews as a whole do quite well.
such a nakedly antisemitic stereotype used as a personal attack and not ONE mod here is brave enough to stand up for decency.

how telling

such a nakedly antisemitic stereotype used as a personal attack and not ONE mod here is brave enough to stand up for decency.

how telling
Her addressing a Jewish woman as “Princess” is just as bad as a racist addressing a black poster as “Sambo.” Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back