Another Sovereign Citizen causing trouble gets shot

Is the presentation of ID a universal requirement for bringing a stray animal to a shelter? I don't understand the need for what appears to be redundant bureaucratic nonsense.

I regard bringing a stray animal to a shelter as both an act of kindness and a public service. And while I don't think it was a good idea for this fellow to raise enough hell to provoke a 911 call I can well understand his being pissed off at this senseless Big Brother hurdle placed in the way of helping a stray animal.

Am I mistaken?
being asked to show an ID for services is not a big hurdle. there are reasons why many shelters want to knoW WHO is dropping off animals.

you might want to investigate before you shoot from the lip

being asked to show an ID for services is not a big hurdle. there are reasons why many shelters want to knoW WHO is dropping off animals.

How about telling us what those reasons are.

I know someone who brought an injured goose to the Popcorn Park animal shelter in New Jersey. They thanked her and I don't believe they asked for any ID.

Asking for a name and address under these circumstances is one thing. Demanding ID is quite another. Does that mean if one cannot show any "papers" the stray animal must be turned loose as a stray again?

How about telling us what those reasons are.

I know someone who brought an injured goose to the Popcorn Park animal shelter in New Jersey. They thanked her and I don't believe they asked for any ID.

Asking for a name and address under these circumstances is one thing. Demanding ID is quite another. Does that mean if one cannot show any "paper" the stray animal must be turned loose as a stray again?
there are people who would flood an animal shelter that has limited resources. you can crawl out from under your rock and search out why shelters put in new regulations

It was crazy what I went through to adopt a pup, but when explained it made sense. It just felt shitty, but not being a shithead who hides behind masks or sovereign bs. I put up with life

Where the hell is "Dothan"? Here's the deal, the anarchist left (probably funded by Media Matters) has the ability to instantly obtain information on every Police shooting in the United States and it's protectorates and the 1st Amendment gives them the right to twist facts and make invalid assumptions. It's a fact of life in the information age. There is no fairness doctrine that requires the anarchist left to offer a balanced picture of the Police Officers who are killed in the line of duty protecting their ungrateful asses.

Where the hell is "Dothan"? Here's the deal, the anarchist left (probably funded by Media Matters) has the ability to instantly obtain information on every Police shooting in the United States and it's protectorates and the 1st Amendment gives them the right to twist facts and make invalid assumptions. It's a fact of life in the information age. There is no fairness doctrine that requires the anarchist left to offer a balanced picture of the Police Officers who are killed in the line of duty protecting their ungrateful asses.
Alabama! The Confederacy?

I can't stand Sovereign Citizens.

I got five that says that this guy was mentally ill.
What libtard isn't?

Tea Partiers, if they are smart, should hate them, too. Sovereigns are treasonous bastards, they go against everything the Tea Party is supposed to be about. The Tea Party is about limited Government (or, it claims to be): the sovereigns want to destroy ALL government. The Tea Party is for fiscal responsibility (or, it claims to be). the sovereigns want no fiscal responsibility. They want to pay absolutely no taxes at all, all the while using public roads or going to the ER when they are sick.

Sovereigns are the idiots that everyone laughed at in the 3rd grade, because they already knew those yahoos would be losers all their miserable lives.

What libtard isn't?

Tea Partiers, if they are smart, should hate them, too. Sovereigns are treasonous bastards, they go against everything the Tea Party is supposed to be about. The Tea Party is about limited Government (or, it claims to be): the sovereigns want to destroy ALL government. The Tea Party is for fiscal responsibility (or, it claims to be). the sovereigns want no fiscal responsibility. They want to pay absolutely no taxes at all, all the while using public roads or going to the ER when they are sick.

Sovereigns are the idiots that everyone laughed at in the 3rd grade, because they already knew those yahoos would be losers all their miserable lives.
And yet YOUR buddies claim the Tea Party and the sovereign citizen movement are one and the same.

He was a member of the Tea Party? We can expect the teabaggers to start chanting for dead cops and murdering the police soon.
They already do. Remember the Bundy Fiasco? Remember them taking sniper positions and pointing their weapons at LEO? Remember when they threatened to use women as human shields?

What libtard isn't?

And yet YOUR buddies claim the Tea Party and the sovereign citizen movement are one and the same.
Teapers support these idiots. They make up the tea party militia. They are pretty much one in the same. They hate government, they hate black people and they hate cops.

Forum List

Back