Another Sovereign Citizen causing trouble gets shot

Man shot by Dothan police officer has died - Dothan Eagle Crime Court

But this guy was also unarmed...and died. What is up with these sovereign citizens and what will the Tea Party say about one of their own being gunned down?

Funny, I didn't see anything in the story that said he was associated with any Tea Party. If you can't provide one then you might want to edit your lying assed post.

You should've started with "Once upon a time"

And you shouldn't have started with an outright lie. Kind of makes anything you say after it moot. You're old enough to know better.

So whats the diff between the Tea Party and Sovereign Citizens?

SC's are a special kind of batshyte. They believe that whatever interpretations of the constitution they imagine are legally authoritative. Whereas most Tea Party faithful stop at whatever interpretations of the constitution they imagine *should* be legally authoritative.

Its that leap from 'should' to 'are' that keeps those two groups from mixing too much.

If the cops had killed Rosa Parks for refusing to move to the back of the Bus the same troglodytes in full throated defense of any actions by the Police would have said "she had it coming for not respecting the law"

Funny, I didn't see anything in the story that said he was associated with any Tea Party. If you can't provide one then you might want to edit your lying assed post.

And you shouldn't have started with an outright lie. Kind of makes anything you say after it moot. You're old enough to know better.

The Tea Parties want a small effective government that carries out it's constitutionally mandated duties and nothing more, Sovereign Citizens want no government, they are anarchist. If you can't see the difference I would say that's your problem, but don't lie and try to connect dots that don't exist.

And no Tea Partiers are Sovereign Citizens and vice versa? lol

All these insinuations with no evidence, I doubt there are any crossovers because of incompatible philosophies. But hey don't let that stop you from inventing shit.

The Tea Parties want a small effective government that carries out it's constitutionally mandated duties and nothing more, Sovereign Citizens want no government, they are anarchist. If you can't see the difference I would say that's your problem, but don't lie and try to connect dots that don't exist.

And no Tea Partiers are Sovereign Citizens and vice versa? lol
So Byrd was a member of the KKK does that mean all democrats are members of the KKK?

Not carrying your national identity papers with you is punishable by death.

You need an ID to buy beer, so of course you should have ID to drop off a stray dog! If you are too stupid to know that, you should die.

Thread reopened.

Some of you seem to have forgotten where you were posting. Flame Zone is down the hall on your left.

sr07nickallicockpuke.jpg

Last edited:
Met a few of these people at Occupy. Weirdos

Lawrence was told repeatedly to calm down, according to police, then was advised he was being placed under arrest. An altercation then occurred and Lawrence was shot in the abdomen.​

Where was all this respect for law enforcement when it was a white rancher resisting?

Is the presentation of ID a universal requirement for bringing a stray animal to a shelter? I don't understand the need for what appears to be redundant bureaucratic nonsense.

I regard bringing a stray animal to a shelter as both an act of kindness and a public service. And while I don't think it was a good idea for this fellow to raise enough hell to provoke a 911 call I can well understand his being pissed off at this senseless Big Brother hurdle placed in the way of helping a stray animal.

Am I mistaken?

Forum List

Back