Another savage we will have to feed.

This infant should stay "in their own country" and fight for peace.
That's just premeditated, tear-jerking, politico-media hype - and isn't the real issue. Take away the political BS and you're left with the real problem ........ STOP PROVOKING WAR ABROAD! Yes, I am speaking about the US and NATO.

Use your money to rescue the infant from Aleppo.

That'll never, ever happen. Timmy's a fairweather Bolshevik.

At least Timmy is not a hard core Stalinist. He worries about his people and he needs to go and fight for his people.

What is this, an argument for paternalism in foreign policy?

About a baby rescued from the rubble that used to be Aleppo. Anyone who has a heart cares about the baby.

About a baby rescued from the rubble that used to be Aleppo. Anyone who has a heart cares about the baby.

Not really.

You can be emotionally detached and still have a heart. The ability to emphasize is separate from the will to sympathize.

Not really.

You can be emotionally detached and still have a heart. The ability to emphasize is separate from the will to sympathize.

I will get off the baby subject because there is no way of making you think right. Aleppo was where radical Islamists were hiding and if the baby got killed that is unintentional collateral damage. War is Hell

"Anyone who has a heart"? Anyone who has a heart would have known these things happen each and every day in war. Anyone who has a heart would have done everything possible to stop the US and NATO from instigating war in the first place. You talk about enforcing justice upon your enemy ....... but never for yourself. In fact, had you enforced justice upon yourself yesterday, you wouldn't even have an enemy today.

I will get off the baby subject because there is no way of making you think right. Aleppo was where radical Islamists were hiding and if the baby got killed that is unintentional collateral damage. War is Hell

War is war. Some love it and others hate it. Some profit and others lose.

If anything, war is an exhibition in humanity. An inhuman peace is far worse than a human driven struggle.

[/QUOTE]"Anyone who has a heart"? Anyone who has a heart would have known these things happen each and every day in war. Anyone who has a heart would have done everything possible to stop the US and NATO from instigating war in the first place. You talk about enforcing justice upon your enemy ....... but never for yourself. In fact, had you enforced justice upon yourself yesterday, you wouldn't even have an enemy today.[/QUOTE]

US and NATO instigated this war? Do tell.

"Anyone who has a heart"? Anyone who has a heart would have known these things happen each and every day in war. Anyone who has a heart would have done everything possible to stop the US and NATO from instigating war in the first place. You talk about enforcing justice upon your enemy ....... but never for yourself. In fact, had you enforced justice upon yourself yesterday, you wouldn't even have an enemy today.

Takes me back to credits in Vietnam. Kill an adult male enemy one credit, kill an adult enemy woman one half of a credit. Unintentionally killing an enemy baby was one quarter of a credit.

..... Aleppo was where radical Islamists were hiding and if the baby got killed that is unintentional collateral damage.
My, you do turn the phrase to a mis-informative tweek. Aleppo is a city in a country where the US and NATO has invited, created, funded, and supplied radical Islamists (as you call it) - a terrorist group called "ISIS". I like (not really) how people use the phrase 'war broke out' as if all the wonderful powers on earth did their level best to contain it but alas it was too determined for them to do much about it.

US and NATO instigated this war? Do tell.

Western politicization destroyed solidarity under the Baathist government.

The Revolutionary groups, with backing by NATO members, sustained the war. The chaos also created a vacuum for regional extremists to arise as a powerful third faction.

Last edited:
..... Aleppo was where radical Islamists were hiding and if the baby got killed that is unintentional collateral damage.
My, you do turn the phrase to a mis-informative tweek. Aleppo is a city in a country where the US and NATO has invited, created, funded, and supplied radical Islamists (as you call it) - a terrorist group called "ISIS". I like (not really) how people use the phrase 'war broke out' as if all the wonderful powers on earth did their level best to contain it but alas it was too determined for them to do much about it.

You don't know your ancient history about Aleppo and the Crusades and earlier than that Alexander the Great.

Takes me back to credits in Vietnam. Kill an adult male enemy one credit, kill an adult enemy woman one half of a credit. Unintentionally killing an enemy baby was one quarter of a credit.
Central Highlands. 1966-77.

You don't know your ancient history about Aleppo and the Crusades and earlier than that Alexander the Great.
So the child pulled from the rubble of Aleppo happened back in ancient history? You see. I'm not as smart as I thought I was.

Forum List

Back