Donald Trump tries to divert attention away from Alicia sex tape accusations

Makes no sense.

How can she be pardoned? She was never even convicted.

full article:
Donald Trump tried to distract voters from a weeklong controversy over his insults toward a former Miss Universe on Friday night by asking Barack Obama to pledge not to “pardon Hillary Clinton and her co-conspirators for their many crimes against our country and against society itself”.

Thoughts? good idea or not
What sex tapes?
WTF are you doing, making this shit up?

Every time I come here there's some fucking idiot on here making up a bunch of bogus Bull Shit about Trump.

Wanna see how terribly Trump treated Alicia Machado?

Watch this video.....if you dare.

Last edited:
What sex tapes?
WTF are you doing, making this shit up?

Every time I come here there's some fucking idiot on here making up a bunch of bogus Bull Shit about Trump.

Wanna see how terribly Trump treated Alicia Machado?

Watch this video.....if you dare.

So we have a video of her awkwardly smiling while talking to a creep.

Does't take away from the fact he said some vile things about her and still is.

full article:
Donald Trump tried to distract voters from a weeklong controversy over his insults toward a former Miss Universe on Friday night by asking Barack Obama to pledge not to “pardon Hillary Clinton and her co-conspirators for their many crimes against our country and against society itself”.

Thoughts? good idea or not

pardon her for what?

this is multiple threads on the same idiotic BS by dumb donald. it only works with his uninformed uneducated base

The "sex tape" is reported to be of a reality TV show where she had it off with someone. Sounds a bit "Big Brother-ish". She was engaged to some Yank at the time; he called it off. not sure that I've seen anything that Trump has said that was bad. He did say that, like him, she ate too much when under pressure. A bit silly but hardly the moral equivalence of a few hundred thousand dead Syrians, Libyans and other poor devils trying to get to Europe.

But the truth about Alicia Machado’s sex tape isn’t as simple as that. While the former Miss Universe winner has appeared in the Mexican Playboy two different times and did have a steamy but censored scene on a Spanish reality show, the claims that she appeared in a more explicit video appear to be false.

Radar Online reported that in 2005, Machado was a contestant on a show called La Granja VIP, which put celebrities together to work on a farm. During the show, Machado hooked up with a co-star on camera, the report noted.

“On one episode, Machado and costar Fernando Acaso were caught having sex on camera, PeopleenEspanol.com reported. According to reports, they knew the camera were rolling but continued their raunchy romp.

Alicia Machado Sex Tape: Here’s The Truth About The Adult Video Donald Trump Referenced In His Twitter Tirade

So what happened to the UN-Edited Version??

Greg

Last edited:
Oh the irony....

Mrs. Clinton has a long history of mistreating women (like her predator husband), but libs and their media dump on Trump for mistreating women.

Accuse your political opponent for exactly what you DO...it is a rhetorical technique that dupes lefties every time.

Makes no sense.

Same way as Nixon.

Greg

she's already had her hearings, oh brain dead one. your hacks tried their best and got nothing.

as usual :cuckoo:

i'll just figure you're about 15 years old and don't know much about watergate

that would be in keeping with your posts.

Now, Therefore, I, Gerald R. Ford, President of the United States, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 1969 through August 9, 1974.

Gerald R. Ford: Proclamation 4311 - Granting Pardon to Richard Nixon

Obama could also issue a Proclamation similar to the one Ford issued wrt Nixon. What is difficult about that? Recall I was answering the question "How can she be pardoned? She was never even convicted?"

I recall the events very clearly! You perhaps are too young? btw: your insults are childish.

Greg

Makes no sense.

Same way as Nixon.

Greg

she's already had her hearings, oh brain dead one. your hacks tried their best and got nothing.

Now, Therefore, I, Gerald R. Ford, President of the United States, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 1969 through August 9, 1974.

Obama could also issue a Proclamation similar to the one Ford issued wrt Nixon. What is difficult about that? Recall I was answering the question "How can she be pardoned? She was never even convicted?"

I recall the events very clearly! You perhaps are too young? btw: your insults are childish.

Greg

and? again, she's already had her hearings. i'm sorry you have zero understanding.

my insults aren't nearly as childish as your posts.

now run along, little boy

Makes no sense.

Same way as Nixon.

Greg

Greg

and? again, she's already had her hearings. i'm sorry you have zero understanding.

In what way is responding to the question "childish". Is it because you lack the maturity to interpret complex text? And how do you know if I'm "black"? Have you always been prone to using DemoKKKrat putdowns to your opponents?

Greg

Makes no sense.

Same way as Nixon.

Greg

Greg

What was Nixon convicted of before he got a Presidential pardon? Everyone with an ounce of common sense knows that Hillary should have been indicted for her crimes.

If he wanted to divert attention away from nonsensical dem bullshit distraction he should have pivoted away from the question in the debate and hit mrs bill with the boatload of crap she's done, not tweeted like shit for the past week about the nonsensical dem bullshit distraction.

:rolleyes:

Does't take away from the fact he said some vile things about her and still is.

Vile? You mean like when he said she's"totally beautiful now".

LOLOL

The truth is he was extremely polite and considerate of the woman. He showed class.

If he wanted to divert attention away from nonsensical dem bullshit distraction he should have pivoted away from the question in the debate and hit mrs bill with the boatload of crap she's done, not tweeted like shit for the past week about the nonsensical dem bullshit distraction.

:rolleyes:

The only thing nonsensical is what comes out of the mouths of dumb Donald and his trumpsters.

She hasn't "done" anything that your hacks have been able to "get" her for despite wasting millions of out tax dollars.

All the slob has is calling women "pigs"

I think he should have more twitter fights.

Forum List

Back