Another question for those who support abortion.

I agree that an embryo is alive, but that doesn't necessarily mean I care about it. In the abstract sense, life is NOT sacred to me - there are all kinds of life forms that behoove us to kill (various parasite insects, bacteria, viruses, tumors, etc.). The overwhelming majority of women who get abortions are black, which means abortion is necessary to control our population of black criminal thugs. I don't give a fuck about already-born black crybabies, why would I give a fuck about their human larvae?

Mexicans and Blacks account for 53% of all abortions in the U.S. while only representing 30% of the total population. Yep, they’re awesome human beings.
OUOTE)If as you say Mexican & black account for 53% of all abortions please post where you got these numbers, surprised me as the largest number of Mexicans are Catholic and anti abortion. I would Guess the real numbers are quite different.

Haha...I hate when “the real numbers” aren’t what I want them to be.

WHO HAS ABORTIONS?
  • White patients accounted for 39% of abortion procedures in 2014, blacks for 28%, Hispanics for 25% and patients of other races and ethnicities for 9%.[6]
Induced Abortion in the United States

Forum List

Back