Another question for those who support abortion.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
In a previous thread, someone made the claim that a fetus is not alive because it depends on it's mother to survive, even if it is at a stage of development that would allow it to survive outside the womb.

Now, my question is this. If an adult was on life support, are they alive? I mean, they are dependent on machines to survive. By your own argument, they are not a person, so it's OK to kill them. Do you see how silly your argument is now?

In a previous thread, someone made the claim that a fetus is not alive because it depends on it's mother to survive, even if it is at a stage of development that would allow it to survive outside the womb.

Now, my question is this. If an adult was on life support, are they alive? I mean, they are dependent on machines to survive. By your own argument, they are not a person, so it's OK to kill them. Do you see how silly your argument is now?

If they are on life support because they are braindead?
Yes - pull the plug immediately

nn_potter_schiavo_050615.standard.jpg

If the human wasnt hurt, injured or sick, they would not need it.
An unborn fetus isnt capable at all of achieving basic human functions to stay alive, sick or not. IT ISNT DEVELOPED. Thats why an animals offspring grows in the mother because her body is devsigned to provide those things. Without it, the zygote would never form.
You are an idiot.

Any infant depends on another to survive.

Yes many adults on life support and/or their families do indeed want them cut off sometimes.

• Banned
An unborn fetus isnt capable at all of achieving basic human functions to stay alive, sick or not. IT ISNT DEVELOPED. Thats why an animals offspring grows in the mother because her body is devsigned to provide those things. Without it, the zygote would never form.
You are an idiot.
But it is capable of that at a stage before their normal term of development is up. And my question is still valid. If a fetus is capable of existing outside the womb, you claimed that it is not alive because it depends on it's mother to survive. So an adult on life support, by your own argument, is not alive. Pretty silly. Right? YOU are a fool.

I agree that an embryo is alive, but that doesn't necessarily mean I care about it. In the abstract sense, life is NOT sacred to me - there are all kinds of life forms that behoove us to kill (various parasite insects, bacteria, viruses, tumors, etc.). The overwhelming majority of women who get abortions are black, which means abortion is necessary to control our population of black criminal thugs. I don't give a fuck about already-born black crybabies, why would I give a fuck about their human larvae?

You are an idiot.
But it is capable of that at a stage before their normal term of development is up. And my question is still valid. If a fetus is capable of existing outside the womb, you claimed that it is not alive because it depends on it's mother to survive. So an adult on life support, by your own argument, is not alive. Pretty silly. Right? YOU are a fool.
It is pretty silly how you come up with your retarded analogies, sure.

I agree that an embryo is alive, but that doesn't necessarily mean I care about it. In the abstract sense, life is NOT sacred to me - there are all kinds of life forms that behoove us to kill (various parasite insects, bacteria, viruses, tumors, etc.). The overwhelming majority of women who get abortions are black, which means abortion is necessary to control our population of black criminal thugs. I don't give a fuck about already-born black crybabies, why would I give a fuck about their human larvae?
Lol, your terminology cracks me up. Keep up the good work :thup:

Any infant depends on another to survive.

I was referring to basic human functions like eating and drinking. Or breathing.
No big deal though LOL

You are an idiot.
What's really retarded is that you cannot recognize the medical fact that a fetus is alive. Welcome to my ignore list. You've earned it. You should be proud. It is a rare event when I decide to do so.

You are an idiot.
What's really retarded is that you cannot recognize the medical fact that a fetus is alive. Welcome to my ignore list. You've earned it. You should be proud. It is a rare event when I decide to do so.
It doesnt fit any requirement of being alive, life or even being a damn organism. I posted that in the other thread and you ignored it.
Im sorry if biology and our language offends you so. Tell them to change the definitions.
Grow up you big whiny bitch.

Mexicans and Blacks account for 53% of all abortions in the U.S. while only representing 30% of the total population. Yep, they’re awesome human beings.

Mexicans and Blacks account for 53% of all abortions in the U.S. while only representing 30% of the total population. Yep, they’re awesome human beings.
Blacks have so many abortions that they are in danger of becoming extinct in America. They are not having enough babies to maintain population growth. In some places, like New York, more black babies are aborted than carried to term.

Good point...

Given that leftists dependent entirely on the government to survive, are they alive? Is it ok to have a very late term abortion?

OUOTE)If as you say Mexican & black account for 53% of all abortions please post where you got these numbers, surprised me as the largest number of Mexicans are Catholic and anti abortion. I would Guess the real numbers are quite different.

OUOTE)If as you say Mexican & black account for 53% of all abortions please post where you got these numbers, surprised me as the largest number of Mexicans are Catholic and anti abortion. I would Guess the real numbers are quite different.
According to this, it's actually 62%

Abortion rates by race and ethnicity

Forum List

Back