CDZ Another Question for Gun Owners

my problem is not with guns, per se. it's with people who shouldn't have guns getting them

Who do you think should be allowed to own firearms and what type firearms are your followers allowed to have?

people who are criminals, crazies, abusers and on the terrorist watch list shouldn't have guns.

it's not complicated.

followers? that seems to be deluded thinking.

my problem is not with guns, per se. it's with people who shouldn't have guns getting them

Who do you think should be allowed to own firearms and what type firearms are your followers allowed to have?

people who are criminals, crazies, abusers and on the terrorist watch list shouldn't have guns.

it's not complicated.

So are you saying anyone that is not a criminal, crazy, abuser or terrorist should be allowed to own firearms?
What kind of firearms should they be allowed to own?

And, I only mentioned "your followers" because that is about all the authority you have to make any of it so.

it's not complicated.

So are you saying anyone that is not a criminal, crazy, abuser or terrorist should be allowed to own firearms?

And, I only mentioned "your followers" because that is about all the authority you have to make any of it so.

so only NRA shills should have opinions?

as for power...I have the same power as every other voter. and I'm certainly entitled to my opinions which are far more well-thought out than NRA shills'

as for power...I have the same power as every other voter. and I'm certainly entitled to my opinions which are far more well-thought out than NRA shills'

Of course you have the same power as any other voter, no one is disputing that , but that doesn't give you power over anyone else. Unfortunately you cannot answer direct questions with direct answers, and think that your caterwauling allows you to remain relevant to any discussion. I will ask you again, so please try to give some kind of definitive answer.

Should anyone who is not a criminal, terrorist, abuser or crazy be allowed to own a firearm?
If so, what type of firearms should they be allowed to own?

If you cannot answer the questions, or are uncomfortable doing so, I can only guess that you don't want to honestly state what you desire. Not to mention that for the record I don't particularly like the NRA and would never give them a dime.

you're more likely to have a gun taken from you than use it to defend your family.
This is a lie.

and you're certainly statistically more likely to shoot a family member or friend or have one of them shoot themselves or you.
This is also a lie.

my statements are true. but please go with the NRA party line.

The “Good Guy With a Gun” Is a Myth

There were about 20 good guys with guns in Dallas. They ran like rabbits when the shooting started.

it's not complicated.

Jillian how can you possibly support using the terror watch list as a means to strip someone of their rights? The terror watch list itself is a violation of a person's rights.

you're more likely to have a gun taken from you than use it to defend your family.
This is a lie.

and you're certainly statistically more likely to shoot a family member or friend or have one of them shoot themselves or you.
This is also a lie.

There is no NRA line..........again, I have yet to see anyone use the NRA as a source for anything other than collected stories of gun self defense from the "Armed Citizen"...

That we list research, actual research, that shows you are wrong, and then we show actual stories including mass shootings stopped by armed citizens...and you still deny it.....shows you aren't concerned with reality or the truth.....

This is a lie.

This is also a lie.

There were about 20 good guys with guns in Dallas. They ran like rabbits when the shooting started.

Yes....because there were actual cops on the scene....showing that morons like the two of you were wrong again....you keep telling us that gun owners will turn into rambo.....and you were wrong....again, you keep telling us the cops will shoot the good guys...and you were wrong...again....

There isn't anything about guns that you are right about......not one single thing.

This is a lie.

This is also a lie.

Talk about following the party line.....you guys take in all the anti gun crap from people who simply hate guns...and will create research that is not only dishonest, but intentionally lies to you.......

it's not complicated.

Yep....you are correct...it is sad then that nothing you want to do would stop criminals, terrorists or crazies from getting weapons.....France, Germany the rest of the world shows you over and over again that nothing you want works...but you keep clinging to it......

it's not complicated.

There is no thought to your opinions.....we show you over and over that you are wrong...with actual research, facts and reality...and you deny it........you suffer from an undiagnosed mental disorder that focuses on guns.......you should get help.

I'm worried guys. Last night I was cleaning some of my guns and heard one of the AR15s telling another that he was considering killing someone...........

LOL stupid anti gun people,

Hey speeders speed, so we should ban all cars capable of speeding.
I think that you are very lucky to have your AR-15s. Think of how many times they have saved your life at the rifle range! Those murderous paper bull's eyes don't stand a chance!

Considering how great a rifle it is...it is surprising there aren't more of them in more homes.....you know who would love to have AR-15s........the people of Mexico...especially the ones being murdered by their own police and military who are allies and minions of the drug cartels........they are murdering unarmed Mexicans in the thousands every year...

I bet they would love to have those rifles......

"...especially the ones being murdered by their own police..."

So it's like here then for some folks, hmmmmmmm. We better get black americans AR-15ed up.

Blacks are one of the biggest groups of new gun owners..including rifles........

Great. And thanks for the data instead of the usual broad brush statements everyone is supposed to just accept.

Hope they're not in Chicago, I know how you guys get all jacked up anytime someone say or posts "but Chicago!".

I'm worried guys. Last night I was cleaning some of my guns and heard one of the AR15s telling another that he was considering killing someone...........

LOL stupid anti gun people,

Hey speeders speed, so we should ban all cars capable of speeding.
I think that you are very lucky to have your AR-15s. Think of how many times they have saved your life at the rifle range! Those murderous paper bull's eyes don't stand a chance!

Considering how great a rifle it is...it is surprising there aren't more of them in more homes.....you know who would love to have AR-15s........the people of Mexico...especially the ones being murdered by their own police and military who are allies and minions of the drug cartels........they are murdering unarmed Mexicans in the thousands every year...

So it's like here then for some folks, hmmmmmmm. We better get black americans AR-15ed up.

Blacks are one of the biggest groups of new gun owners..including rifles........

Great. And thanks for the data instead of the usual broad brush statements everyone is supposed to just accept.

Hope they're not in Chicago, I know how you guys get all jacked up anytime someone say or posts "but Chicago!".
Gun owners in Chicago are primarily not legal gun owners

it's not complicated.

There is no thought to your opinions.....we show you over and over that you are wrong...with actual research, facts and reality...and you deny it........you suffer from an undiagnosed mental disorder that focuses on guns.......you should get help.

That's the thing about america nowdays, everyone has their own truth, so there is no truth. And you're not interested in it anyway. You like your's better.

As for gun violence "research":

How The NRA Killed Federal Funding For Gun Violence Research

Congress and the NRA Suppressed Research on Gun Violence

CDC Gun Violence Research Blocked by Congress Again

http://www.apa.org/science/about/psa/2013/02/gun-violence.aspx

Republicans block bill that would fund gun violence research

Research is the last thing the power structure and the gun lobby wants.

Data, I don't think you know one way or the other pard.

What American citizens do you think should be allowed to own firearms?
What types/classifications of firearms do you think American Citizens should be allowed to own?

Incorrect. The Constitution is the highest law in this nation, and it takes precedence over any lower laws.

The Second Amendment forbids government from infringing the people's right to keep and bear arms. One's possession of a gun cannot be illegal. Rather it is those who attempt to enact, enforce, and uphold laws and policies which violate the Second Amnesty who are acting illegally.

Incorrect. The Constitution is the highest law in this nation, and it takes precedence over any lower laws.

The Second Amendment forbids government from infringing the people's right to keep and bear arms. One's possession of a gun cannot be illegal. Rather it is those who attempt to enact, enforce, and uphold laws and policies which violate the Second Amnesty who are acting illegally.
Well if you wan to get specific. The cotus was actually intended to allow state to ban guns if they wish.

That's the thing about america nowdays, everyone has their own truth, so there is no truth. And you're not interested in it anyway. You like your's better.

As for gun violence "research":

How The NRA Killed Federal Funding For Gun Violence Research

Congress and the NRA Suppressed Research on Gun Violence

CDC Gun Violence Research Blocked by Congress Again

http://www.apa.org/science/about/psa/2013/02/gun-violence.aspx

Republicans block bill that would fund gun violence research

It is not within the legitimate scope of government authority, especially, per the Tenth Amendment, the federal government, to conduct “research” which has no other purpose but to produce propaganda in support of further illegal activities on the part of government, against the interests of those that government is supposed to serve, and in violation of the Constitution and the rights which the Constitution affirms on the part of the people.

To collect taxes from the people, and then to use the funds thus collected against the people, constitutes malfeasance and fraud.

Guns to kill people. People with bad values from toxic cultures kill people.

On the other hand, law-abiding gun-owners know how to peacefully co-exist.

Last week’s Republican convention proved that the Second Amendment works. A major push to limit gun rights failed, and citizens carried arms openly in Cleveland outside the convention — including at protests — with no problems....

Woopsies, gunplay didn't disrupt Republican convention: Column

Forum List

Back