CDZ Another Question for Gun Owners

I'm worried guys. Last night I was cleaning some of my guns and heard one of the AR15s telling another that he was considering killing someone...........

LOL stupid anti gun people,

Hey speeders speed, so we should ban all cars capable of speeding.

See......guns are pretty devious.......I am surprised they were so careless in letting you over hear their private conversations...........

That's why I keep them locked up, you never know what they might do on their own.

I'm worried guys. Last night I was cleaning some of my guns and heard one of the AR15s telling another that he was considering killing someone...........

I think that you are very lucky to have your AR-15s. Think of how many times they have saved your life at the rifle range! Those murderous paper bull's eyes don't stand a chance!

I think that you are very lucky to have your AR-15s. Think of how many times they have saved your life at the rifle range! Those murderous paper bull's eyes don't stand a chance!
Thank you for finally admitting that most people who own AR 15s only shoot at targets with them and not kids at the local school

Considering how great a rifle it is...it is surprising there aren't more of them in more homes.....you know who would love to have AR-15s........the people of Mexico...especially the ones being murdered by their own police and military who are allies and minions of the drug cartels........they are murdering unarmed Mexicans in the thousands every year...

I bet they would love to have those rifles......

Thank you for finally admitting that most people who own AR 15s only shoot at targets with them and not kids at the local school

Actually, that is the only real legitimate use of guns of that nature. Unfortunately, gun huggers insist that the real purpose is to protect themselves, which is utter BS. Otherwise we would see people carrying them around at the ATM machines.

Considering how great a rifle it is...it is surprising there aren't more of them in more homes.....you know who would love to have AR-15s........the people of Mexico...especially the ones being murdered by their own police and military who are allies and minions of the drug cartels........they are murdering unarmed Mexicans in the thousands every year...

"...especially the ones being murdered by their own police..."

So it's like here then for some folks, hmmmmmmm. We better get black americans AR-15ed up.

So it's like here then for some folks, hmmmmmmm. We better get black americans AR-15ed up.

Guess what? I defend the rights of law abiding negroes to own guns, all three of them

Actually, that is the only real legitimate use of guns of that nature. Unfortunately, gun huggers insist that the real purpose is to protect themselves, which is utter BS. Otherwise we would see people carrying them around at the ATM machines.

For a small framed person an AR 15 is a perfectly reasonable choice for home defense.

Caliber is less important than accuracy in most cases and if a person is very accurate with an AR who the fuck are you to tell them it's not a good choice for home defense?

For a small framed person an AR 15 is a perfectly reasonable choice for home defense.

Caliber is less important than accuracy in most cases and if a person is very accurate with an AR who the fuck are you to tell them it's not a good choice for home defense?

Even you know that a shotgun, which is less likely to penetrate your kid's bedroom wall, is a better weapon for home defense. You don't need accuracy for that, either.

Even you know that a shotgun, which is less likely to penetrate your kid's bedroom wall, is a better weapon for home defense. You don't need accuracy for that, either.

You do realize that some people cannot handle a shotgun don't you?

My boat, vehicles and house all have fire extinguishers, but that doesn't mean they are going to catch fire any time soon.

No asswipe.....an AR-15 is a rifle and is uncomfortable to carry around...and awkward...which is why the pistol is carried instead....the AR-15 is a great home defense gun twit.....

And if you owned a store...in a black lies murder protest area....the AR-15 kept your store from being looted and burned.......

Each weapon has a purpose...........moron.

Blacks are one of the biggest groups of new gun owners..including rifles........

Wrong.......the AR-15 is a better all around home defense weapon than a shotgun........

who gives a shit. A truck is a far better vehicle for hauling things around to, but if I want to own a sports car, I don't have to justify that to you.

who gives a shit. A truck is a far better vehicle for hauling things around to, but if I want to own a sports car, I don't have to justify that to you.

Bravo....well said....

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

you're more likely to have a gun taken from you than use it to defend your family.
This is a lie.

and you're certainly statistically more likely to shoot a family member or friend or have one of them shoot themselves or you.
This is also a lie.

my statements are true. but please go with the NRA party line.

The “Good Guy With a Gun” Is a Myth

my problem is not with guns, per se. it's with people who shouldn't have guns getting them

my problem is not with guns, per se. it's with people who shouldn't have guns getting them

Who do you think should be allowed to own firearms and what type firearms are your followers allowed to have?

Forum List

Back