CDZ Question for the Open Carriers

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
What if you were carrying and ended up in a situation like Dallas and the police pointed their guns at you, thinking you were the prep?

Would you surrender?

What if you were carrying and ended up in a situation like Dallas and the police pointed their guns at you, thinking you were the prep?

Would you surrender?
Nobody with any sense wouldn't. You seem to be under the ignorant impression that every gun carrier thinks they're Rambo.

Would you surrender?
Nobody with any sense wouldn't. You seem to be under the ignorant impression that every gun carrier thinks they're Rambo.

With good reason.

Man says he was 'in fear for his life' when he began losing fight with another customer.
Walmart shooting suspect says he acted in self-defense

I was scared, so I get to kill, right?

Would you surrender?

With good reason.

Man says he was 'in fear for his life' when he began losing fight with another customer.
Walmart shooting suspect says he acted in self-defense

I was scared, so I get to kill, right?
You have a single example, and it WAS in self defense. Not only does a single person not speak for every gun owner, but he was protecting himself. Personally, I think they shouldn't have been fighting to start with. When someone makes a decision, they accept full responsibility for the consequences.

Would you surrender?

Um ... yeah ....

Actually, we are well aware in any situation like that it's chaos. Many get killed in friendly fire in wars. It's all part of the decision making process. It's part of learning to use a gun properly

I obey police officers and would do as they commanded. But then again I have nothing to fear. So how is this relevant to what transpired?

Would you surrender?

Really......did you even pause to think before you posted this......

Do you really need to ask......

In the actual...real situation...with actual, real live human beings carrying rifles in a real life mass public shooting attack........the normal, law abiding people carrying rifles...who encountered police...did not shoot the police, and the police did not shoot them.....

No matter how you guys try to change reality......the actual event will not conform to your fantasy.....

Would you surrender?

Surrender what? Would take a police officer with an IQ above room temperature about 30 seconds to determine that my weapon had not been recently discharged and send me on my way.

But, I'm not a fan of open carry, so there is that.

Would you surrender?

Surrender what? Would take a police officer with an IQ above room temperature about 30 seconds to determine that my weapon had not been recently discharged and send me on my way.

Well that's time worth spending while the real gunman is shooting police officers one by one.

Would you surrender?

Well that's time worth spending while the real gunman is shooting police officers one by one.

Gary, if someone was ACTIVELY shooting, don't you think the police are smart enough to look at someone and say "nope, that's not the shooter" and move on?

Be a little realistic here guys.

Would you surrender?

Gary, if someone was ACTIVELY shooting, don't you think the police are smart enough to look at someone and say "nope, that's not the shooter" and move on?

He couldn't HAVE BEEN the shooter -- or one of them?

No, you be realistic. Ask any police officer. When they're searching for the source of a shooting, do they appreciate having 100 armed citizens with little training in their way?

Would you surrender?

No, you be realistic. Ask any police officer. When they're searching for the source of a shooting, do they appreciate having 100 armed citizens with little training in their way?

Police don't appreciate a lot of things Gary. That is largely irrelevant. Do you, for instance , believe they appreciate BLM type fools chanting for their deaths? Do you think they appreciate people cursing at them and such? Do you think they appreciate folks filming themselves purposely trying to goad a cop into a fight? Etc, etc, etc.

Would you surrender?

Police don't appreciate a lot of things Gary. That is largely irrelevant. Do you, for instance , believe they appreciate BLM type fools chanting for their deaths? Do you think they appreciate people cursing at them and such? Do you think they appreciate folks filming themselves purposely trying to goad a cop into a fight? Etc, etc, etc.

What do you think police appreciate less? Being shot, or being filmed?

If i was Black(im not im german and pure arien in the 16th generation)

in ohio and was open carrying, which is legal and police where to draw their guns at me, would it be legal to kill the police because i was afraid of my life ? the police where going to kill me im black with a gun, so can i defend myself against the police ?

im pure white arien in the 16th generation, if i was open carrying and police pulled their guns at me and i killed the police would i go free ?especially if the policemen where black ?

bothtimes the policemen acted illegally, and yes id think id go free for defending myself from lethal danger

doesent matter if im a ****** or an arien

why is n i ge r more abusive then arien, if you don t want nig er then don t allow arien

Last edited:

Would you surrender?

Except...again...in the actual event...that actually happened...with actual law abiding citizens carrying rifles openly......during a mass public shooting on public streets.........it changed nothing in relation to the police dealing with the actual shooter.....

You are wrong again....

In fact...you are wrong on every single aspect of the gun debate....

Would you surrender?

Except...again...in the actual event...that actually happened...with actual law abiding citizens carrying rifles openly......during a mass public shooting on public streets.........it changed nothing in relation to the police dealing with the actual shooter.....

You are wrong again....

In fact...you are wrong on every single aspect of the gun debate....

More rote assertions backed up by nothing. You have quite a rep here!

Forum List

Back