Another Land Grab By Obama

Which part of "yes" do you not understand?

who is the land being 'grabbed' from?

It's being grabbed from the American People by the Obama Regime.
As a National monument it can never be used as originally intended, all these Federal Lands in the West were originally intended to be Homesteaded by American Citizens. Just one more betrayal of the American People by Washington.

Reading Left Wing posts on this board makes me wonder, can there really be this many terminally stupid people?

You are an idiot for sure.

I called you an idiot for thinking the original intent for this land was for homesteading. Stupid for thinking that and stupid over the top for thinking all these BLM lands can be homesteaded.
In regards to the wetback comment, I was politely commenting with the intent of showing you to be either a racist or just a person with a tragic need to disparage others for reasons of insecurity and self hatred. Not claiming to know which.

Last edited:
Did you complain when Bush made his big land grab for his baseball stadium?

Got a link?

The Texas Ranger's Stadium isn't a corridor for free passage into the U.S. for Wetbacks. (They were Wetbacks under the Eisenhower Administration and they're Wetbacks under the Obama Regime)

Wetbacks got their name from crossing the Rio Grande River and getting wet dumb ass. Look at a frigging map. The immigrants don't cross the river. They cross the desert. They don't get wet.

Which part of "yes" do you not understand?

As a National monument it can never be used as originally intended, all these Federal Lands in the West were originally intended to be Homesteaded by American Citizens. Just one more betrayal of the American People by Washington.

Reading Left Wing posts on this board makes me wonder, can there really be this many terminally stupid people?

The action by President Obama is authorized by the Antiquities Act of 1906, signed into law by Theodore Roosevelt.

For god's sake stop posting about shit you know nothing about.

Dumb fucks aren't mentioning that the land is already federally owned. This just gives more protection to the area. And will be a plus for the businesses there that are tourist dependent. A bunch of real shitheads, just going to scream no matter what the President does.

If they didn't have these lies, they'd have make up more.

The action by President Obama is authorized by the Antiquities Act of 1906, signed into law by Theodore Roosevelt.

For god's sake stop posting about shit you know nothing about.

If they can't lie they wouldn't be able to post.

Seriously.

All day, every day, the RW welfare recipients here typing lies and the left tries, in vain, to education them.

Uh, YEAH. The Federal government is taking control of the land. That's known as a "land grab".

it's federal land.

so is it a land grab?

There is a difference between land open to the public and designated monuments closed to everyone but presumably drug cartels. So yes it is a land grab.

That was a batshit crazy statement. Par for the course for batshit crazy righties.

Did you complain when Bush made his big land grab for his baseball stadium?

Got a link?

The Texas Ranger's Stadium isn't a corridor for free passage into the U.S. for Wetbacks. (They were Wetbacks under the Eisenhower Administration and they're Wetbacks under the Obama Regime)

Wetbacks got their name from crossing the Rio Grande River and getting wet dumb ass. Look at a frigging map. The immigrants don't cross the river. They cross the desert. They don't get wet.

I learned the term, "Wetback" in Texas, moron, and I worked with a Wetback who's little brother drowned swimming the Rio Grande. Ever hear of "Operation Wetback"? you fucking idiot!!

Once again, our POTUS is grabbing land. Almost half a million acres this time. Local law enforcement says it will undermine their efforts to control drug trafficking and secure the border. That seems to be the objective of this administration.

Land grab? Local officials blast move by Obama to set aside 500,000 acres in NM | Fox News

That's some beautiful land. So's the area around the new park Obama designated in Oregon. Thank God we'll be able to enjoy their beauty forever now.

(Oh. And I predicted this would happen within minutes after I read about the park designation. I was right.)

Oh. Lookie!

Another right wing lie!

Presidential Proclamation -- Organ Mountains-Desert Peaks National Monument | The White House

Nothing in this proclamation shall be deemed to affect the provisions of the 2006 Memorandum of Understanding between the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the U.S. Department of the Interior, and the U.S. Department of Agriculture regarding “Cooperative National Security and Counterterrorism Efforts on Federal Lands along the United States’ Borders.”

the Feds grabbing Federal land... how does that work?

like you buying your home you've already bought ?

Know what I wish? I wish that Obama would set aside some land as a Conservative Preservation Area. By that I mean some area (probably in Texas) where only conservatives could live and govern themselves in a conservative utopia of their own making. Of course, they would bicker with each other just like they do with everyone else because they don't work or play well with others, but such is life in the minds of irrational malcontents. But the good news is that they'd be out of the hair of the rest of us.

Mr President, do it for the nation!

Know what I wish? I wish that Obama would set aside some land as a Conservative Preservation Area. By that I mean some area (probably in Texas) where only conservatives could live and govern themselves in a conservative utopia of their own making. Of course, they would bicker with each other just like they do with everyone else because they don't work or play well with others, but such is life in the minds of irrational malcontents. But the good news is that they'd be out of the hair of the rest of us.

Fuck off Adolf

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Fuck off Adolf

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Look at the bottom of the Fox News page that the story is on, Frank.

Obama's approval/disapproval rating is 44/49. That's not bad for a president in the second year of his second term. However, Congress approval/disapproval rating is 16/73. So, let Boehner and Rep Pearce whine and moan and posture all they want for their 15 minutes of fleeting attention for all the good it will ever do them.

Once again, our POTUS is grabbing land. Almost half a million acres this time. Local law enforcement says it will undermine their efforts to control drug trafficking and secure the border. That seems to be the objective of this administration.

Land grab? Local officials blast move by Obama to set aside 500,000 acres in NM | Fox News

That's some beautiful land. So's the area around the new park Obama designated in Oregon. Thank God we'll be able to enjoy their beauty forever now.

(Oh. And I predicted this would happen within minutes after I read about the park designation. I was right.)
Oh yeah, you can enjoy the beauty of used needles, human feces, bloody tampons, shitty diapers, meth pipes, and a few dead bodies. And let's see a link to you predicting something, anything.

Oh yeah, you can enjoy the beauty of used needles, human feces, bloody tampons, shitty diapers, meth pipes, and a few dead bodies. And let's see a link to you predicting something, anything.

We are not touring your single wide, SJ

Forum List

Back