Another Land Grab By Obama

Maybe he needs land to store all the guns that he's apparently been grabbing.

Really? Perhaps a few links on that? And since when is a National Monument Area off limits? Maybe you should actually read what the designation implies, rather than just believing the fruitloops that post out of there assholes.

If you watched that full video through explaining the image I posted, you would see RED areas represent areas where there would be NO resource development. By designating this area a National Park, the only commercial activity that can go on there any longer is cattle grazing.

Not too far fetched after all, eh? And if they want to cease cattle grazing, all they need to do is find an endangered, oh, I don't know, tortoise, or butterfly, or something. . . . :dunno:

Hey, like I said, I'm not a partisan. I don't give two shits what you believe. I'm here to open minds and help people become free thinkers.

http://www.freedomadvocates.org/download/research/iclei/local-agenda-21.pdf
If that's too much to read, here's a summation at a city council meeting. . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uVRIGea9aY

Did you know that when you watch TV, your mind slips into Alpha waves?

In an experiment in 1969, Herbert Krugman monitored a person through many trials and found that in less than one minute of television viewing, the person's brainwaves switched from Beta waves-- brainwaves associated with active, logical thought-- to primarily Alpha waves. When the subject stopped watching television and began reading a magazine, the brainwaves reverted to Beta waves.

One thing this indicates is that most parts of the brain, parts responsible for logical thought, tune out during television viewing. The impact of television viewing on one person's brain state is obviously not enough to conclude that the same consequences apply to everyone; however, research involving many others, completed in the years following Krugman's experiment, has repeatedly shown that watching television produces brainwaves in the low Alpha range.
http://voices.yahoo.com/your-brain-waves-change-watch-tv-low-alpha-349221.html

What does this mean? It means that when folks regurgitate talking points they heard on TV they are essentially mimicking their hypnosis. Their minds have not been freed.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. READ. If you don't like what I am telling you, rather than throw ad hominem insults my way because it causes cognitive dissonance, do a little research. It is SO EASY to defend the televised hypnotic paradigm by calling out, "conspiracy theorist." It's what you've been hypnotized to do. Instead, try reading an article or two, maybe even a book.

research into agenda 21, like research into all conspiracy theories, is pointless. it's not real.
the great thing about it, though, like all conspiracy theories, is that since you can't prove a negative, the 'true believers' will keep on posting their youtube videos and blogs and whatever else they can find to connect the dots in their mind and validate their paranoia.
:stupid:
Because you are obviously not a careful reader, I made the highlighted link a little bigger and bolder for you. It is the UN published literature on Agenda 21. It is not really questioned on whether or not it exists. It IS real you silly little man. It's been published.
:wink_2:

Your ignorance is astounding. . . .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21
United States

The national focal point in the United States is the Division Chief for Sustainable Development and Multilateral Affairs, Office of Environmental Policy, Bureau of Oceans and International Environmental and Scientific Affairs, U.S. Department of State.[12]
Support

The United States is a signatory country to Agenda 21, but because Agenda 21 is a legally non-binding statement of intent and not a treaty, the United States Senate was not required to hold a formal debate or vote on it. It is therefore not considered to be law under Article Six of the United States Constitution. President George Bush was one of the 178 heads of government who signed the final text of the agreement at the Earth Summit in 1992,[13][14] and in the same year Representatives Nancy Pelosi, Eliot Engel and William Broomfield spoke in support of United States House of Representatives Concurrent Resolution 353, supporting implementation of Agenda 21 in the United States.[15][16]

In the United States, over 528 cities are members of ICLEI, an international sustainability organization that helps to implement the Agenda 21 and Local Agenda 21 concepts across the world. The United States has nearly half of the ICLEI's global membership of 1,200 cities promoting sustainable development at a local level.[9] The United States also has one of the most comprehensively documented Agenda 21 status reports.[17] In response to the opposition, Don Knapp, U.S. spokesman for the ICLEI, has said "Sustainable development is not a top-down conspiracy from the U.N., but a bottom-up push from local governments".[16]

The Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry successfully lobbied against an anti-sustainable development bill in 2012, arguing "It would be bad for business" as it could drive away corporations that have embraced sustainable development.[16]
Opposition

During the last decade, opposition to Agenda 21 has increased within the United States at the local, state, and federal levels.[18] The Republican National Committee has adopted a resolution opposing Agenda 21, and the Republican Party platform stated that "We strongly reject the U.N. Agenda 21 as erosive of American sovereignty."[19][20] Several state and local governments have considered or passed motions and legislation opposing Agenda 21.[4][16][21][22][23][24] Alabama became the first state to prohibit government participation in Agenda 21.[5] Many other states, including Arizona, are drafting, and close to passing legislation to ban Agenda 21.[25]

Activists, some of whom have been associated with the Tea Party movement by The New York Times and The Huffington Post, have said that Agenda 21 is a conspiracy by the United Nations to deprive individuals of property rights.[4][16] Columnists in The Atlantic have linked opposition to Agenda 21 to the property rights movement in the United States.[16][26] Glenn Beck co-wrote a dystopian novel entitled Agenda 21.

A June 2012 poll of 1,300 United States voters by the American Planning Association found that 9% supported Agenda 21, 6% opposed it, and 85% thought they didn't have enough information to form an opinion.[16]

Hey, like I said, I'm not a partisan. I don't give two shits what you believe. I'm here to open minds and help people become free thinkers.

http://www.freedomadvocates.org/download/research/iclei/local-agenda-21.pdf
If that's too much to read, here's a summation at a city council meeting. . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uVRIGea9aY

Did you know that when you watch TV, your mind slips into Alpha waves?

http://voices.yahoo.com/your-brain-waves-change-watch-tv-low-alpha-349221.html

What does this mean? It means that when folks regurgitate talking points they heard on TV they are essentially mimicking their hypnosis. Their minds have not been freed.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. READ. If you don't like what I am telling you, rather than throw ad hominem insults my way because it causes cognitive dissonance, do a little research. It is SO EASY to defend the televised hypnotic paradigm by calling out, "conspiracy theorist." It's what you've been hypnotized to do. Instead, try reading an article or two, maybe even a book.

research into agenda 21, like research into all conspiracy theories, is pointless. it's not real.
the great thing about it, though, like all conspiracy theories, is that since you can't prove a negative, the 'true believers' will keep on posting their youtube videos and blogs and whatever else they can find to connect the dots in their mind and validate their paranoia.
:stupid:
Because you are obviously not a careful reader, I made the highlighted link a little bigger and bolder for you. It is the UN published literature on Agenda 21. It is not really questioned on whether or not it exists. It IS real you silly little man. It's been published.
:wink_2:

Your ignorance is astounding. . . .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21
United States

The national focal point in the United States is the Division Chief for Sustainable Development and Multilateral Affairs, Office of Environmental Policy, Bureau of Oceans and International Environmental and Scientific Affairs, U.S. Department of State.[12]
Support

The United States is a signatory country to Agenda 21, but because Agenda 21 is a legally non-binding statement of intent and not a treaty, the United States Senate was not required to hold a formal debate or vote on it. It is therefore not considered to be law under Article Six of the United States Constitution. President George Bush was one of the 178 heads of government who signed the final text of the agreement at the Earth Summit in 1992,[13][14] and in the same year Representatives Nancy Pelosi, Eliot Engel and William Broomfield spoke in support of United States House of Representatives Concurrent Resolution 353, supporting implementation of Agenda 21 in the United States.[15][16]

In the United States, over 528 cities are members of ICLEI, an international sustainability organization that helps to implement the Agenda 21 and Local Agenda 21 concepts across the world. The United States has nearly half of the ICLEI's global membership of 1,200 cities promoting sustainable development at a local level.[9] The United States also has one of the most comprehensively documented Agenda 21 status reports.[17] In response to the opposition, Don Knapp, U.S. spokesman for the ICLEI, has said "Sustainable development is not a top-down conspiracy from the U.N., but a bottom-up push from local governments".[16]

The Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry successfully lobbied against an anti-sustainable development bill in 2012, arguing "It would be bad for business" as it could drive away corporations that have embraced sustainable development.[16]
Opposition

During the last decade, opposition to Agenda 21 has increased within the United States at the local, state, and federal levels.[18] The Republican National Committee has adopted a resolution opposing Agenda 21, and the Republican Party platform stated that "We strongly reject the U.N. Agenda 21 as erosive of American sovereignty."[19][20] Several state and local governments have considered or passed motions and legislation opposing Agenda 21.[4][16][21][22][23][24] Alabama became the first state to prohibit government participation in Agenda 21.[5] Many other states, including Arizona, are drafting, and close to passing legislation to ban Agenda 21.[25]

Activists, some of whom have been associated with the Tea Party movement by The New York Times and The Huffington Post, have said that Agenda 21 is a conspiracy by the United Nations to deprive individuals of property rights.[4][16] Columnists in The Atlantic have linked opposition to Agenda 21 to the property rights movement in the United States.[16][26] Glenn Beck co-wrote a dystopian novel entitled Agenda 21.

A June 2012 poll of 1,300 United States voters by the American Planning Association found that 9% supported Agenda 21, 6% opposed it, and 85% thought they didn't have enough information to form an opinion.[16]
yes, it's real. just like kennedy was really assassinated, there's fluoride in the water, and the world trade center towers collapsed.

that doesn't make the mythology people like beck have built around it any less a conspiracy theory.

Last edited:
Once again, our POTUS is grabbing land. Almost half a million acres this time. Local law enforcement says it will undermine their efforts to control drug trafficking and secure the border. That seems to be the objective of this administration.

Land grab? Local officials blast move by Obama to set aside 500,000 acres in NM | Fox News

land grab not sure

endangering the folks in the area certainly

sometime you have to fight fire with fire

perhaps folks injured by illegal immigration

should start class action lawsuits

nothing better then to see the dems defending

some felonious drug traffickers right to immigrate illegally

vs a family shot up and decapitated in the desert

Once again, our POTUS is grabbing land. Almost half a million acres this time. Local law enforcement says it will undermine their efforts to control drug trafficking and secure the border. That seems to be the objective of this administration.

Land grab? Local officials blast move by Obama to set aside 500,000 acres in NM | Fox News

land grab not sure

endangering the folks in the area certainly

sometime you have to fight fire with fire

perhaps folks injured by illegal immigration

should start class action lawsuits

nothing better then to see the dems defending

some felonious drug traffickers right to immigrate illegally

vs a family shot up and decapitated in the desert
is this some kind of poem? i'm not catching the meter if it is.

but i would ask, how does this endanger the folks in the area? i know there's a butt-hurt sheriff that's making that claim but then he also claims that the border patrol is just a bunch of stooges for 'washington.'

still wanting to know who is having their land grabbed. should be an easy question. SJ? Roadvirus?

who is the land being 'grabbed' from?
Hey man, the article isn't that long. Do you have a short attention span or are you just lazy?

i read it. it's a simple question, one you should be able to answer and a central element for anything to be considered a land grab.

from whom is the land being 'grabbed?'
If you read it, you must be stupid or you wouldn't have to ask. Go back and read it again, only this time PAY ATTENTION! I'm not gonna hold your damn hand.

It's federal land.
So what? Local law enforcement needs access to that land, including being able to drive their patrol cars on it. It's a known drug corridor. Denying the police access will be a green light for drug cartels. You should be concerned because drug-related crimes will increase tremendously. Is there ANY stupid move Obama could make that you would not support? Apparently not.

Dumb fucks aren't mentioning that the land is already federally owned. This just gives more protection to the area. And will be a plus for the businesses there that are tourist dependent. A bunch of real shitheads, just going to scream no matter what the President does.

Awww, come on, you are ruining their "End of the World" fantasies.

WASHINGTON – Local officials in New Mexico warn a move by the Obama administration to designate nearly a half-million acres as a national monument could open up a crime corridor making it easier for illegal immigrants to cross the border and for drug cartels to operate undetected

Like Obama gives a shit.

In fact, if i were a conspiracy theorist, i would say this was the real motive behind this land grab. Making things easier for future Democ...i mean illegal immigrants is what he has been doing for the last couple of years.
Not to mention making it easier for the drug cartels to bring their meth into the country. He already gave them all the weapons they need.

You may be thinking of Reagan and his arms for hostages strategy. Obama is taking immigration matters into his own hands. Congress chooses to sit on their asses doing nothing as usual.

Well, since Obama can just bypass our Representation in Congress like a good little dictator

How about we all call him and ask him to just get rid of Congress since he is the maker of all decisions now.. why do we need to pay for these people who were put there in Congress, TO REPRESENT US in the process of this government

I'm shocked when I see stuff like this

Obama is taking immigration matters into his own hands. Congress chooses to sit on their asses doing nothing as usual.

We now have ourselves a full blown Dictator and some people are cheering it

We are just so, screwed and be prepared to give up all your rights to have a voice in this government, which with this bunch of Progressives, is not "the people's government" anymore..
It's the people you put in there to be, Your Masters

Last edited:
Dumb fucks aren't mentioning that the land is already federally owned. This just gives more protection to the area. And will be a plus for the businesses there that are tourist dependent. A bunch of real shitheads, just going to scream no matter what the President does.
Hey, Boxorocks, it doesn't matter if it's federal land or not, stupid. They are, in essence, giving the land to Mexican drug lords by keeping law enforcement off. You are a mindless drone.

You're wasting your time

Obama can do no wrong to these subjects of his here

Go look into Temps thread on his scandals

they've told him he is boring, should go get a job, and not one word on Obama's scandals..

sad and how this man and party is able to steamroll over we the people in this country

EMINENT DOMAIN

The power of the government to take private property and convert it into public use. The Fifth Amendment provides that the government may only exercise this power if they provide just compensation to the property owners. see, e.g. Loretto v. Teleprompter Manhattan CATV Corp. 458 US 419 (1982).

Eminent domain | Wex Legal Dictionary / Encyclopedia | LII / Legal Information Institute

does obama derangement syndrome hurt?

Last edited:
Its amazing to see these people not care the Federal government is gobbling up all the land and is cutting it off to you THE PEOPLE to use in this country

I've seen it all now and it's not pretty by what they are now defending this governments actions they are doing against you the people in this country

Forum List

Back