Another Jackass Congressman

Hey Willow....dont curse at me.
If you cant take my criticsm, dont interact with me.

And I read the whole article.....the man was out of line...and should resign.

don't it just chap your ass that you can't tell me what to do,, and here's the deal,, I care about how he votes, and the issues he votes on, not some damn nit picky anti Republican asshole such as yourself and your opinion of him. got it? thanks.

lol....
You and TM are two peas in a pod Willow.

So you care how he votes, as long as he votes for what YOU want.Doesnt matter that he puts little thought into his vote...becuase most people who hate what they do usually put little thought into what they do.

Whatever willow......

That's the plan stan.

don't lecture me asswipe, you voted for that asshole in the wh and plan to again, talk about putting little thought into anything and WHO I might add has bitched more about his job? why obiedoodle of course. so cry me a fucking river why donchya? you have no credibility.

An acknowledgement that the job is hard and frustrating at times is far different than saying he doesn't want to serve. It would be nice if Congress was MORE concerned with seeing things from our perspective.

I agree...

But this line....

"This job don't mean that much to me. I had a good life in Panama City."

.....is not someone acknowledging how hard and frustrating a job is.

It is someone saying he doesnt care much for the job.

don't it just chap your ass that you can't tell me what to do,, and here's the deal,, I care about how he votes, and the issues he votes on, not some damn nit picky anti Republican asshole such as yourself and your opinion of him. got it? thanks.

lol....

So you care how he votes, as long as he votes for what YOU want.Doesnt matter that he puts little thought into his vote...becuase most people who hate what they do usually put little thought into what they do.

Whatever willow......

That's the plan stan.

don't lecture me asswipe, you voted for that asshole in the wh and plan to again, talk about putting little thought into anything and WHO I might add has bitched more about his job? why obiedoodle of course. so cry me a fucking river why donchya? you have no credibility.

I voted for Obama?

LMAO......if someone disagrees with one point you make, they are automatically a liberal to you.

No ma'am...I did not vote for Obama. And I never will. I disagree with his ideology...I do not see him as one with leadership qualities.....and I do not see him as a man that has proven to be worthy of the position.

lol....

Whatever willow......

That's the plan stan.

I voted for Obama?

LMAO......if someone disagrees with one point you make, they are automatically a liberal to you.

No ma'am...I did not vote for Obama. And I never will. I disagree with his ideology...I do not see him as one with leadership qualities.....and I do not see him as a man that has proven to be worthy of the position.

If you aren't a voter in Fla. it don't mean shit what you think. He votes for my values and I agree with him. no one gives a shit what you see or don't see.

An acknowledgement that the job is hard and frustrating at times is far different than saying he doesn't want to serve. It would be nice if Congress was MORE concerned with seeing things from our perspective.

He said "It is an honour to serve."

That's the plan stan.

I voted for Obama?

If you aren't a voter in Fla. it don't mean shit what you think. He votes for my values and I agree with him. no one gives a shit what you see or don't see.

I dont know willow...you seem like a very angry person.
Whatever...if it works for you go for it.

Oh...by the way....a conservative appreciates those that offers their opinion...and is tolerant of the opinions of others.

A conservative respects those around them.

I always thought youy were a conservative.

In my eyes, you arent. You are what I like to refer to as an "anti liberal"....

But as I said....if it works for you, go for it.

People are shooting at him?

sounds like he is describing the military not congress.

Last edited:

I voted for Obama?

Oh...by the way....a conservative appreciates those that offers their opinion...and is tolerant of the opinions of others.

I am most definitely anti liberal. you got one right.. and it does work for me. nothing a liberal says, does or thinks reflects my values, nothing, and like I said the guy you are bashing is an (R),, if he were a (D) you'd be kissing his ass.

I am most definitely anti liberal. you got one right.. and it does work for me. nothing a liberal says, does or thinks reflects my values, nothing, and like I said the guy you are bashing is an (R),, if he were a (D) you'd be kissing his ass.

A true conservative is not anti liberal. A true conservative respects how another feels as long as they do not preach those feelings on his/her personal way of life. I disagree with the liberal ideology, but I respect their sentiments just as I would excpect them to respect mine. Someone like Truthmatters has no respect for mine, as she calls me a liar and an idiot and other terms of endearment...so whereas I will never criticize her ideology, I DO criticize her appraoch.

And to be frank, your approach is identical.

As for bashing an (R)....heck....I think Boehner acts like a child and I see Pelosi in the exact same light.

I do not base my sentiments on the ideology of a person...I base it on their approach and overall character.

And guess what....it works for me.

He said "It is an honour to serve."

He's British?

Yeah...those Brits.....have no idea how to spell..

But then again...

Back in the 1700's, the stood in an open field wearing bright red jackets standing shoulder to shoulder fighting men hiding behind rocks and trees....

And they wondered why they lost the war!

And they call us silly?

A true conservative is not anti liberal. A true conservative respects how another feels as long as they do not preach those feelings on his/her personal way of life. I disagree with the liberal ideology, but I respect their sentiments just as I would excpect them to respect mine. Someone like Truthmatters has no respect for mine, as she calls me a liar and an idiot and other terms of endearment...so whereas I will never criticize her ideology, I DO criticize her appraoch.

As for bashing an (R)....heck....I think Boehner acts like a child and I see Pelosi in the exact same light.

I do not base my sentiments on the ideology of a person...I base it on their approach and overall character.

No, it doesn't work for you. what you come across as is a liberal who doesn't like to admit he is a liberal. but you izz a liberal all day long. you think Boehner actls like a chile? woooot//

No, it doesn't work for you. what you come across as is a liberal who doesn't like to admit he is a liberal. but you izz a liberal all day long. you think Boehner actls like a chile? woooot//

lol..

SO now you are telling me what works for me and what doesnt work for me.

You are not a conservative. You are a right wing loon....you know...the group that ruins the credibility of true conservatives.

lol..

You are not a conservative. You are a right wing loon....you know...the group that ruins the credibility of true conservatives.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: you so easily fall into the trap of doing exactly what you accuse me of doing. you should just man up and claim liberalship. rightwinger has been the laughing stock of the board til now but you've turned out to be just like him. just.

lol..

:lol::lol::lol::lol: you so easily fall into the trap of doing exactly what you accuse me of doing. you should just man up and claim liberalship. rightwinger has been the laughing stock of the board til now but you've turned out to be just like him. just.
Fail.

I did not criticize your ideology.

I criticized your approach.

lol..

Fail.

I did not criticize your ideology.

I criticized your approach.

sure you did, you can't piss down my back and call it rain mr. liborrhoid.

I agree...

But this line....

I served six years in city government. I understand exactly what he is saying. It would be more worrying to me, if he placed the job above his family.

I agree...

But this line....

I served six years in city government. I understand exactly what he is saying. It would be more worrying to me, if he placed the job above his family.

If you said to your boss "this job does not mean that much to me", you would likely be out of a job by the end of the day.

Forum List

Back