Disapproval of Congress at an all time low

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
And I'll tell you before you start, it's not "Republicans' fault," it's an anti-incumbancy sentiment that will continue to grow and grow and grow until someone makes a valid attempt to fix our fucking shit.

If this reactionary voting and wild pendulum swings go on for any significant length of time they will smash this country apart.

Last edited:
If this reactionary voting and wild pendulum swings go on for any significant length of time it will smash this country apart.

I don't think so. I think that eventually the pinheads who want to make being a Polictician a career would see the light that if things don't get fixed, the cycle of outing incumbants will continue.

If this reactionary voting and wild pendulum swings go on for any significant length of time it will smash this country apart.

I don't think so. I think that eventually the pinheads who want to make being a Polictician a career would see the light that if things don't get fixed, the cycle of outing incumbants will continue.

But in the meantime Rome continues to burn.

There's a breaking point somewhere and I'd rather not find out where.

I feel like the breaking point is what we're experiencing right now.

I feel like the breaking point is what we're experiencing right now.

Well that sucks.

When does the raping and pillaging begin?

GILFS, s0n!

I refuse to refer to my mom as an acronym that includes the words "I'd like to fuck" in it.

What was this thread about, again?

Anyways, it makes a big difference if she has any hoobies and a slight tan. You feeling sick yet? :eek:

But let's get off of momma's cuz uh........you know the rest

:lol:

This definitely isn't anything I can fap to.

But I think we were talking about how Congress sucks and we are a non stop express to hell before fetishes started getting revealed.

Unless you count raping and pillaging as a fetish :eusa_eh:

I never understood rioting. I think that most of the rioters end up being people un-involved in the "issue" that caused the riot, but see it as a means to go and grab free stuff. Scummers.

I never understood rioting. I think that most of the rioters end up being people un-involved in the "issue" that caused the riot, but see it as a means to go and grab free stuff. Scummers.

No doubt you are right about who gets the shit started.

Honestly, I want no part of riots. You don't know what is flying where or who the people are around you.

That sounds like a good formula for getting killed.

Forum List

Back