Another GOP Debate This Morning

I just looked at this thread for the first time. Trying to decide if willow is running for potus as all of the attacks are against her rather than who she supports.

I just looked at this thread for the first time. Trying to decide if willow is running for potus as all of the attacks are against her rather than who she supports.

I quoted what Newt Gingrich had said and all hell broke loose.. Well, that what demoncraps do. I am told I must grow thick alligator skin.. :D

I quoted what Newt Gingrich had said and all hell broke loose.. Well, that what demoncraps do. I am told I must grow thick alligator skin.. :D
I am wondering that now both have openly in that debate confronted each other, if the hatchet is buried...(and where) :D

Anyways I did watch it Sarah. It was a much better debate than last night. Romney took a lot more heat today but he withstood it pretty well.

Huntsman for the first time actually stood out from the crowd with some good ideas that no one else touches on like term limits and closing loopholes in the tax code. Although I do think santorum has touched on the loopholes before. Huntsman also slapped Romney right at the beginning and I thought he was spot on.

I got here late and only read the last page. I'll have to go back and read to see what all the hubub was about.

I got here late and only read the last page. I'll have to go back and read to see what all the hubub was about.

Let me catch you right up...

Willow complained about a non-issue, then complained some more, and then still complained, and then told us to get over it.

She's so cute.

Willow complained about a non-issue, then complained some more, and then still complained, and then told us to get over it.

She's so cute.

which non issue would that bee?

Gregory isn't a hardcore leftist. In fact, he makes me want to throw up the way he is so fair with some of these extreme right wingers.

LOL. He's a total moonbat.

Do you watch MTP? He really isn't a Lefty anymore.

I watch it and your about right. He has moderated his once harsh positions fairly well. I used to hate watching him but he seems to have become much more fair in his critiquing since taking over MTP. He is no Tim Russert though.

LOL. He's a total moonbat.

Do you watch MTP? He really isn't a Lefty anymore.

I watch it and your about right. He has moderated his once harsh positions fairly well. I used to hate watching him but he seems to have become much more fair in his critiquing since taking over MTP. He is no Tim Russert though.

Luke Russert works for MSNBC, he has become the reincarnation of Tim, I believe. They are allowing him to sit in for certain hosts now. He is pretty good.

She's so cute.

That someone snipped your quoted post, clearly disclaiming that they did, while still responding to the context of said post.

She's so cute.

That someone snipped your quoted post, clearly disclaiming that they did, while still responding to the context of said post.

that's not a non issue, that's breaking the rulez.. good thing you're not a mod I guess. you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Forum List

Back