Another GOP Debate This Morning

It bothered you that much, huh? :lol:

She is nutty for Newtie, she is just following in her messiah footsteps and having a fit every time she is called out on her shit.

Willo will make fun of Paul but Paul is polling 2x better than her fav, shit like that just sends her on a rampage similar to that of Truthmatters.

my shit? I don't make up the rulez. now do I?

RULEZ?

RULEZ??

What a joke.

It bothered you that much, huh? :lol:

She is nutty for Newtie, she is just following in her messiah footsteps and having a fit every time she is called out on her shit.

Willo will make fun of Paul but Paul is polling 2x better than her fav, shit like that just sends her on a rampage similar to that of Truthmatters.

my shit? I don't make up the rulez. now do I?

Cry some more for us Willo.

Taking a part of what you said is still a quote, people do it all the time... Now if he changed the words them that is different. But either way you would have a fit so it does not matter imo.

Last edited:
poor libtards... " suppose a demoncrap said he want a Republican to be a one term president boo hooo,,, how would you expect to work with that person."

Gringrich is priceless.. "that's the way American politics work. Clinton knew I wanted him to be a one term president."

poor old thin skinned demoncraps.. it must be "different" this time cause he black.. ya think?

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Anyways I'm out, another "meh" at best debate... Leave it to the Media to ask bad questions and the candidates to spin spin spin as hard as they can....

I'm sure the mods really enjoy the thin-skinned screeching of a butthurt crazy lady.

I asked if the rulez were in place. call that butthurt screeching if you will, it's expected of ewe.

It's like any other rules anywhere else in life. When you're well liked by those who enforce them, you get a pass now and again.

Call me when you got something serious to complain about.

1o9OH.gif

I'm sure the mods really enjoy the thin-skinned screeching of a butthurt crazy lady.

I asked if the rulez were in place. call that butthurt screeching if you will, it's expected of ewe.

It's like any other rules anywhere else in life. When you're well liked by those who enforce them, you get a pass now and again.

the problem with your cottage cheese ass is that it's curdled cause I don't let you decide what's serious and what isn't.. get over it.

the problem with your cottage cheese ass is that it's curdled cause I don't let you decide what's serious and what isn't.. get over it.

You telling someone to get over it is quite ironic.

But I would bet money that you can't comprehend how.

sure I can it's easy. follow the rulez.. or dispense with the rulez.. it's really quite easy smeasy.. innit? now which would you rather?

sure I can it's easy. follow the rulez.. or dispense with the rulez.. it's really quite easy smeasy.. innit? now which would you rather?

I woulda just won that bet.

Stop hijacking threads and turn your PM's back on WillowTree :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:

Stop hijacking threads and turn your PM's back on WillowTree :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

kinda bossy aren't ewe? btw.. my PM's are on for my friends. which you are not one of. deal wit it. :D

Forum List

Back